Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

What types Of Hair Extension Sells Well In USA - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What types Of Hair Extension Sells Well In USA (943 Views)

What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) / Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What types Of Hair Extension Sells Well In USA by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
Hi all, Please, am going to USA,next month, I'm thinking of buying yaki weavons, xpression attachments and other kinds of hair extensions from here to resell out there. Does anyone have ideas of the best kind of weavons that I should buy? How much do weavons cost out there, I am not comparing the quality, I'm just trying to figure out how much I can sell each for depending on the type of weavon i take along. I'm also wondering if there are some other items that Nigerians would be willing to buy that will fetch me money out there. Contributions needed please

(1) (Reply)

What Will Our Ladies Look Like Without Make Up? / Make Over N25,000 Gain Simply Reselling 48 Colour Eyeshadow Pallette ! / What's Your Take On Female Barbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.