Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians (2162 Views)

Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by starlife30(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
This is why the itel S31 can be described as the Smartphone for The Everyday fun Loving Nigerian.

I've been using my itel S31 for about a month now and my experience with the phone has been truly amazing.

The very first thing that enticed me to the itel S31 was the Selfie in low light. I am the night outing type pf person who go out a lot. I really like how brilliant my selfies look even when taken in very poor light conditions. I am already in love and when i remember that i got this phone for just 35,000 naira, i keep congratulating myself for getting a very good deal.

Right from the day I bought the itel S31 till this point in time, I have had immersive fun using it. The S31 provides me that feel of actually being a part of my entire life and a manifestation of my style.

The device has some awesome features for example; The APP FREEZE and MULTI ACCOUNT feature. The APP FREEZE automatically freeze any app that is rarely used. In doing so, it saves my DATA and Phone space, while the MULTI ACCOUNT feature enable you to use more than one BBM, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK etc on the smartphone. You can’t possibly envisage how lovely these apps are until you use the S31 device for yourself.

I now have 791 pictures, 52 movies (majorly History series), and over 250 music on my phone, yet with all these stuffs on my phone, I have never experienced a ‘freeze’ moment on my S31. Some of you are familiar with that moment when your phone screen just hangs and you must restart your phone before it recovers. Geez. Thank goodness I am finished with mobile phones like that.

Lastly, I can't stand people snooping through my phone, not when I consider myself a very security conscious person. The itel’s in built 5-level security features are a perfect blend of both fun and security while assisting me to keep my private life private.

Finally, for me, the itel S31 is probably not the device for the business class but it absolutely is the smartphone for the everyday fun loving Nigerian. It’s affordable, durable and a perfect match for expressing your uniqueness.

Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by starlife30(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
The MULTI ACCOUNT feature of the S31

Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Too much talk, no pictures. You guys should stop hyping this phone for the love of mother and child.
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by starlife30(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Too much talk, no pictures. You guys should stop hyping this phone for the love of mother and child.

Picture of what do you need?
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
starlife30:

Picture of what do you need?
Use the phone to snap picture and upload it here. Stop over hyping a 5megapixel camera, it can't do more then its supposed capacity.
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by starlife30(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Use the phone to snap picture and upload it here. Stop over hyping a 5megapixel camera, it can't do more then its supposed capacity.
Just took this picture outside my office

Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
starlife30:
Average.
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by starlife30(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
I wrote this base on actual usage of the itel S31. I am enjoying it so much than I expected, so forgive me if you think I am hyping it
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by starlife30(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Average.
Hehe. Which phone are you using sef angry
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
starlife30:

Hehe. Which phone are you using sef angry
Hahahhaah, you really need to use better phones.
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
starlife30:

Very boring is that front or back camera
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by starlife30(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Very boring is that front or back camera
Boring? is it music?? sad sad
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
starlife30:

Boring? is it music?? sad sad
Not until it's music can't you see is dark in daylight
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by Toshiba49ja(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Not until it's music can't you see is dark in daylight

Oh mai Gawd grin

Niggas shaa

Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by Inside(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Busted

I they come, make I finish my food first.
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by investigator007: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
For where, e no reach tecno w4 sef
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by starlife30(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
investigator007:
For where, e no reach tecno w4 sef
snap W4 make we see cheesy
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by bobo65(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
ToriBlue:
Average.

Worse
Too dark

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by BrutalJab: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
All this crappy phones for the less privileges self...
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by TohKunBoh: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol someone above me said its for the less privilege

That's mean! Its not everyone that can afford an iPhone,don't call the rest of them less privilege..

The itel s31 is for anyone that wants it
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by Freak101(f): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hidden stuffs that I just discovered on the itel s31quite interesting though
Re: This Is Why The Itel S31 Is Described As The Phone For Fun Loving Nigerians by Posman(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
pls my s31 flip cover doesn't show the clock once closed, it just goes dark.
how do I activate it to b showing?

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Stopped 100% Data Bonus? / Infinix Hot S3 Vs Tecno Camon CM - The Battle / Vivo NEX S Is 100% Better Than Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.