Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,373 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR (64792 Views)

Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. / Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Buhari's Doctors Advise Him Not To Return To Nigeria For Now - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by jojo1530(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
They can fool some people sometimes but they can't fool all the people all the time
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Who are the doctors saying he should hold on for another more weeks or months are they mad?if this man is dead I do not see anything wrong in educating those of us that put him into power.
Why toying with nigerians?
He should come back and have his rest here in Nigeria rather than putting us into doubt.
We do not know who believe again,he is hale and hearty another news will say he is receiving medical attention we are tired of all this propaganda.
buhari is dead
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Let Baba come home first, even if he will have to go back again let Him come home first grin
I know does IPOPO abi wetin dem dey call dem no go like dis grin grin grin
Baba come oooo will want to see ya cheesy
Some ppl will not sleep well tonight cheesy
Bad Dream for them
madness will be urs when u know that buhari is dead.
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by euchariadavid(f): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
He is really facing much health challenges; Treatment each time,Mr president Should take much leave as he wants to Rest.Checkup each time
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by 1stdammy: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
In Summarry, Buhari is critically ill and as a result he's unfit for the huge stress attached to his office simple!!! For how long will they drag and prolong this crystal clear fact, must he die in office?? Who cursed Nigeria?? Who

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by ahamonyeka(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Diebyfire05:
buhari is dead
well,I do not want to believe and an not wishing him dead.
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by degamemaster(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
May God deliver Nigerians from the hardship buhari inflicted on us by doing the needful, i swear we won't cry.
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by AnanseK(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
QUOTE OF THE DAY.

Author: Timawus Mathias

" I'd be careful to guess a man's health. In any case I'd rather prefer a sick man that defeated Boko Haram, than a drunk who lost to them and knew not while his treasury was being looted.
I'll take Buhari even if leprous and epileptic"
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by famzynet: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Let Baba come home first, even if he will have to go back again let Him come home first grin
Bad Dream for them

You must be dreaming to think he will come back this weekend. You must be mumu to believe APC lies.
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by ODAROOMS(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
And U think U are not MUMU king inside MUMU palace for your village undecided
famzynet:

You must be dreaming to think he will come back this weekend. You must be mumu to believe APC lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by ODAROOMS(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
As it is in your Generation and family food for you tongue
Diebyfire05:
madness will be urs when u know that buhari is dead.
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by spartan117(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
bamidelee:

seun and co will not c dis now ooo
insulting another person
My man zombie is just a term we use to categorize buhari and APC supporters just as wailers is used to categorize d opposition. I am a proud wailer!
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by macviv: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Xaddy:
I was about to drive past this story until I saw SR = Sahara Reporters. Those guys are demonic when it comes to information.

To the story, Baba is 'hale and hearty' for a man of his age. But he is definitely not as strong as he should be. He has over worked himself, including with his travels. So he is weak and ailing. I think he should test some more in London if possible or return and continue his rest in Also Rock, do limited work as he rests and do more of delegation. I do hope and pray he gets better cause we still need him...

And for those who are doubting the pictures that the presidency have been releasing, saying they have seen it Somewhere. It is very easy to find out when old pictures are used. You can use the Google Reverse Search Engine: CrtlQ. It will show you if a picture has ever been posted on the internet, EVER. I used it to discover that more than 70% of images used by Social Media people for Southern Kaduna crisis were old pictures and some not from Nigeria sef.

Anyways...

God Bless PMB

God Bless Ag. President PYO

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Story for the gods
Xaddy:
I was about to drive past this story until I saw SR = Sahara Reporters. Those guys are demonic when it comes to information.

To the story, Baba is 'hale and hearty' for a man of his age. But he is definitely not as strong as he should be. He has over worked himself, including with his travels. So he is weak and ailing. I think he should test some more in London if possible or return and continue his rest in Also Rock, do limited work as he rests and do more of delegation. I do hope and pray he gets better cause we still need him...

And for those who are doubting the pictures that the presidency have been releasing, saying they have seen it Somewhere. It is very easy to find out when old pictures are used. You can use the Google Reverse Search Engine: CrtlQ. It will show you if a picture has ever been posted on the internet, EVER. I used it to discover that more than 70% of images used by Social Media people for Southern Kaduna crisis were old pictures and some not from Nigeria sef.

Anyways...

God Bless PMB

God Bless Ag. President PYO

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Story for the gods
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by MrSly(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Bad Dream for them
When I compared ur post with ur Monica I discovered how confused u are. A hybrid of zombie and wailer.
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by ODAROOMS(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Oya Receive grin
Bekimbo:

What is this one saying,you cant even apply ben bruce
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by ODAROOMS(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Just like dat? Na U kill am?
Most U show Ur upbringing?
How would U be wishing death wish to ur fellow human being?
Remember that is another person's father ooo and Nigerians No1 citizen to be precise let learn how to pray for our leaders as American does & not cursing them aas Nigerian does, thanks
Diebyfire05:
buhari is dead
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by bilal4riid(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
nerodenero:
South 1-0 North, 2010.
South 2-0 North, 2017 loading...
North should prepare for the defeat.
I will quote you again later
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by ODAROOMS(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ben Bruce in Senate or in Twitter? undecided
Abi Ben Bruce Common Sense wey no common for his own Sence
Guy U better leave Mr Common Sense and feel Sence in Ur common Sence
Bekimbo:

What is this one saying,you cant even apply ben bruce
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by ODAROOMS(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Oga Wetin dey beside your leftside Mouth
MrSly:

When I compared ur post with ur Monica I discovered how confused u are. A hybrid of zombie and wailer.
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by Xaddy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
nkemdi89:

Please tell us your findings about the pictures.
Buhari's pictures?
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by HirstMOG(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2017
Obascoetubi:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/02/10/buhari’s-doctors-aides-tug-war-over-his-possible-return-tomorrow

Na Buhari come small like that It is well oooo!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by nkemdi89(f): 2:44am On Feb 11, 2017
Xaddy:

Buhari's pictures?
Yes sir.
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be him fault, na born to rule and die in power mentality dey worry am!
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by Daatlaw11(m): 5:28am On Feb 11, 2017
The sit-tight syndrom of rule or die in Africa. Nobody wants to resign nd face the proper medication needed as if one is immortal... I pray for PMB everyday, but he can seal his name on marble by doing the needful.
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by dudleythed(m): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2017
If Mr president is hale and hearty as they claimed why his team of medical doctors debating whether he should come back to Nigeria today or to prolong his coming to more indefinite date. Who is fooling who?
Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by destinyoduwa: 7:03am On Feb 11, 2017
Oga make Una go sleep joor blood socker liyer

Re: Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR by Xaddy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
nkemdi89:

Yes sir.
Well, the pictures released by the presidency are all new never before released pictures. According to Google

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) / Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.