Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! (951 Views)

Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation / Shinkafi And Dakingari Charged With Money Laundering, Despite Moving To APC / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by oyinkinola: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
...the economics situation will be in dilema until those who handle economics matters of the world know that the adoption of money instead of time to solve economics problems is a blunder!
how the governors cry of money to provide services for the nation!
government services are for the people and there are people that can devoted their time for the same job at their own profit! why worry then?
call the time devotee to any job or public services and pay the devotee the amount of the service and job done with an authentic "time coupon" that will be acceptable for what he wants latter!
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
OK na.
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by Redoil: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
OK na.
who be this
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Redoil:
who be this
Miss ToriBlue grin
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by oyinkinola: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
OK na.
...do you know how much a minutes cost in ₦ today. it's 1minutes to ₦1.25k(that is the minimum wage of Nigeria worker in 8hrs for a month.
let's say I sweep the street of Aba for 2hrs and the government of Aba pay me with "time coupon"(120min x ₦1.25k) or I present my "time coupon in any state governmett service for the same amount of service they offer me: what's problem?
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
oyinkinola:

...do you know how much a minutes cost in ₦ today. it's 1minutes to ₦1.25k(that is the minimum wage of Nigeria worker in 8hrs for a month.
let's say I sweep the street of Aba for 2hrs and the government of Aba pay me with "time coupon"(120min x ₦1.25k) or I present my "time coupon in any state governmett service for the same amount of service they offer me: what's problem?
Ummmmmmm,I don't want to carry Naija problem for my head. I'm trying so hard to be happy. You should too.
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by oyinkinola: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
...it's ridiculous to say that there is nothing that can replace money and that if you didn't have money it's right to die of hunger, poverty, jobless, illness, no matter how expertise, exprienced or technique of know how you process!
you may not have money but you have your time, but why will killed time for money?
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by oyinkinola: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Ummmmmmm,I don't want to carry Naija problem for my head. I'm trying so hard to be happy. You should too.
...carry it pls! atleast for the incoming generation!
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by BrokenTV: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
What is your point
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by oyinkinola: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
BrokenTV:
What is your point
...my point is to replace money with time to get out of economic woe!
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
oyinkinola:

...carry it pls! atleast for the incoming generation!
No I won't, it's not my fault that we are in recession.
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by oyinkinola: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
No I won't, it's not my fault that we are in recession.
...take it easy, it may not be your fault, but it had concern you and the incoming!
let me explain forther, the GDP, economic base of Nigeria is 1/3 of our time that is the earning of the mediocre workers in 8hours per day earnig is what all the nation depend, if will include the tie devotee the GDP will be boost and the life will be miniful for all, also the social vise will be minimal because if am hungry and i don't have money i can spend my time for food!
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by BrokenTV: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
oyinkinola:

...my point is to replace money with time to get out of economic woe!
Expanciate further how wil this be achieved, for the sake of those that don't know?
Re: The Problems Created By Money Can Never Be Solved With Money! by oyinkinola: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2017
BrokenTV:

Expanciate further how wil this be achieved, for the sake of those that don't know?
...many people think money is part of our life and we can't do anything without money, they were wrong!
only time is persistent to life, as far as you are alive you are with your time! you spend time you have it and you need more contrary to money.
I can pay my taxes, education fees with my time, I can save time and I can invest my time!
If government issue the "time coupon" at Naira value for those who devoted their time for public service, how can people die of hunger, sickness, why can people abandoned education for money!

(1) (Reply)

Education: Gov Okowa Passion For Technical Education In Delta State By Ossai Ovi / Igolo Receives Certificate Of Returns / My Ministry Is Not Frustrating Ambode - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.