Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why We Have Recession-apc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Have Recession-apc (519 Views)

Recession Pangs forces Man To Slaughter Wife For Rituals In Lagos / How recession has caused upset in Nigeria sex industry / Recession Wahala!! See What A Man Did To His Boss Over Salary Delayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Have Recession-apc by presido997(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
APC said:
WHY WE HAVE RECESSION:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole # 4b .
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening....
NOW HEAR THE THIEVES:
1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki
2. I didn't give order - Jonathan
3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu
4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George
5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa
6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.
7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi
8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.
9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda
10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki
11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.
12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.
13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau
With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution
Re: Why We Have Recession-apc by emmanuel1990(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
since they claim to have enough evidence, what is still stopping them from convicting a single person?
Re: Why We Have Recession-apc by Gudfrie(m): 4:37am On Feb 11, 2017
presido997:
APC said:
WHY WE HAVE RECESSION:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole # 4b .
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening....
NOW HEAR THE THIEVES:
1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki
2. I didn't give order - Jonathan
3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu
4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George
5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa
6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.
7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi
8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.
9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda
10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki
11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.
12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.
13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau
With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution

How much did Jonathan now got?
Re: Why We Have Recession-apc by blackboy(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2017
They left out the names of the former Pdp governors now Apc senators and those who are now ministers likes of Fash and Ameachi or wait, since they are in APC they did not loot but took it rightly.
No wahala. Nigerians are not denying the last administration was corrupt and we thought clueless but this administration has shown us they are no better neither have an idea or plan to take the country out of recession but keep telling lies and blaming past government instead of looking at themselves what they can do right
Re: Why We Have Recession-apc by blackboy(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2017
What is recession? the USA experienced recession a few years back how did they come out of it? Not by the Democrats blaming the Republicans nor that there was mass embezzlement of funds by the Republicans.
APC show Nigerians you are serious not witch hunting, planning for 2019 nor trying to silence all opposition.
Corruption is still running wild under this Apc administration so who is deceiving who.
Nigerians are no fools. The only thing keeping Nigerians from kicking you guys out now is our diversity and the suffering too much and some are still making it through corruption.
Re: Why We Have Recession-apc by presido997(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gudfrie:

How much did Jonathan now got?
are you asking me??

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots Rival To Death Over Woman In Ogun State / Photos: Husband And Wife Arrested For Abusing Little Girl / Breaking: Again, Suspected Herdsmen Kill Varsity Staff, Farmer In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.