Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,771 members, 7,837,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Regret Nothing About My Past' -- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ex Messy Court Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Nothing About My Past' -- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ex Messy Court Case (965 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Ini Edo Glows In Sparkling Attire, Toyin Abraham Reacts (PHOTOS) / 'I Am Next' - Toyin Abraham Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Baby Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Nothing About My Past' -- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ex Messy Court Case by TunezMediaTV: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
With the nasty media reports trailing her ex-boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe, Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham is trying not to let it affect her in anyway as she says she is unbothered about her past, so it won't cause her worry.

The actress shared a banner on social media from the promo of one of her recent movies with the tag;

‘I seriously do not let myself worry about the past, I just move on….. No regret”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/i-regret-nothing-about-my-past-toyin.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: I Regret Nothing About My Past' -- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ex Messy Court Case by casttlebarbz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
ok
Re: I Regret Nothing About My Past' -- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ex Messy Court Case by subtlemee(f): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thank God you took that bold step of letting him go,all the shame would've been on you now...they say shame no dey catch mad man na him relatives e dey catch
Re: I Regret Nothing About My Past' -- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ex Messy Court Case by goldbim(f): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eyah..she's only being bold..very sure she'll be regretting in her closet.. most ladies can think ehnnnn...thoughts like How did I ever allow him touch me sef?jeeez! grin.
Re: I Regret Nothing About My Past' -- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ex Messy Court Case by josephine123: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
hmmmm.. na wa oo
Re: I Regret Nothing About My Past' -- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ex Messy Court Case by Came: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
That is the spirit my dear, wetin thinking of the past wan do.... Shiiiioorrrrr!!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bbnaija Housemates / : Danilella Okeke In Tears.. She Bought That Car With Her Hard Earned Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.