Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ladies: Tired Of Being Alone And Lonely?- Hit Me Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies: Tired Of Being Alone And Lonely?- Hit Me Up (565 Views)

"Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam / Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Tired Of Being Alone And Lonely?- Hit Me Up by slimandfat: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hi are you tired of being single, lonely and spending your weekends alone? Hit me up let's talk, get to know each other and hook up, distance is not a problem for me. I'm 30 years old male, chocolate skin, nice, humble, fun to be with, caring, smart..... etc Don't call or text me if you're not serious, thanks. Phone: 09064181702.
Re: Ladies: Tired Of Being Alone And Lonely?- Hit Me Up by mekzyjoe(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
slimandfat:
Hi are you tired of being single, lonely and
spending your weekends alone? Hit me up let's
talk, get to know each other and hook up,
distance is not a problem for me. I'm 30 years old
male, chocolate skin, nice, humble, fun to be with,
caring, smart..... etc Don't call or text me if
you're not serious, thanks. Phone: 09064181702.

Re: Ladies: Tired Of Being Alone And Lonely?- Hit Me Up by subtlemee(f): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Post your bank account statement and balance too..thank you

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Olamide Unite On Stage As They Grace The Marathon Lagos Show (pics,vid) / Primary School Students Arrested In Enugu State, For Not Doing Their Assignments / AMVCA 2017 Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.