Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) (8237 Views)

$9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him / Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / N49m Intercepted By EFCC At Kaduna Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hello Sane Nigerians, am not a politician, a criminal or a crime defender. But I want to point out some reservations as regards this new NNPC Dollar Loot Recovery! I know some people will try to give this an ethnic colouration. But sincerely speaking, I do not care. Back to topic.

Is it me or does all these stories concerning APC Dollar loot recovery have propaganda smeared all over it? These are questions I want sane minds to ask:

Who are the unnamed persons that gave this NNPC gmd the MONEY?

Are they ghosts?

HOW DID THE MAN GIVE UP THAT MONEY SO EASILY? How did the EFCC get wind of where the money is? Because ordinary case of 10 million naira is hard for EFCC to solve not to talk of BILLIONS Of NAIRA! JUST LIKE THAT?

Of All places to hide that kind of money, it is in that rickety house? Seriously?

Or are they trying to distract our minds from the epic failure of APC? That destroyed Nigeria's economy in 2 years? Nd are now looking for tiny excuses to hang on?

Was this man "settled" to frame the past administration? Because if you are observant, this man is from the North and this people can do anything to hold onto power. The Northern Bromance can go any length even if it means sacrificing oneself in order to hold onto power!

Mind you, am not saying that this money may not have been stolen. But honestly, things are not adding up! Lets make sure we are not being deceived by tales by moonlight!

We are not in recession because the past administration looted as they would make feeble minds believe. Or even because oil prices fell. Because I can assure you that even if Buhari was president back when oil prices was 110 $ a barrel, he will still drag us into recession. Because he is clueless

By the way as an addition, this was same man GEJ fired sometime ago for corruption and APC was kicking against it? Suddenly, 9 millions dollars have been discovered with him? Why are they trying to tarnish the image of the man who fired someone they called a saint? Suddenly, money appears magically in his bunkers? APC WHY WHY WHY? NGENEUKWENU AND STOLA, WHY HAVE YOU SOLD YOUR SOULS TO THE DEVIL? I can pardon sarrki and hungerbad coz they have little sense. But the two above are major lie propagators! Have you people seen how evil and devilish APC can be? A party with people like Lie Muhammad, Amaechi, Nnamani, Ifeanyi Ubah, Emeka Offor, Fashola, Fayemi, Saraki and Atiku? You see there saintly line up? Have you seen how deceptive NgeneUkwenu, Omenka, Omenkalives, Passingshot, Sarrki and Stola can be? You still want to believe lies from this bunch of paid government hacks? Look at the picture below!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by royallord1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
no source?

1 Like

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by Qmerit(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
And you came out to protest that day for bad governance and economic-hardship right? Just look at your post

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by Qmerit(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
[[s]quote author=ExcelNG post=53598696]Hello Sane Nigerians, am not a politician, a criminal or a crime defender. But I want to point out some reservations as regards this new NNPC Dollar Loot Recovery! I know some people will try to give this an ethnic colouration. But sincerely speaking, I do not care. Back to topic.

Is it me or does all these stories concerning APC Dollar loot recovery have propaganda smeared all over it? These are questions I want sane minds to ask:

Are they ghosts?

HOW DID THE MAN GIVE UP THAT MONEY SO EASILY? How did the EFCC get wind of where the money is? Because ordinary case of 10 million naira is hard for EFCC to solve not to talk of BILLIONS Of NAIRA! JUST LIKE THAT?

Of All places to hide that kind of money, it is in that rickety house? Seriously?

Or are they trying to distract our minds from the epic failure of APC? That destroyed Nigeria's economy in 2 years? Nd are now looking for tiny excuses to hang on?

Was this man "settled" to frame the past administration? Because if you are observant, this man is from the North and this people can do anything to hold onto power. The Northern Bromance can go any length even if it means sacrificing oneself in order to hold onto power!

Mind you, am not saying that this money may not have been stolen. But honestly, things are not adding up! Lets make sure we are not being deceived by tales by moonlight!

We are not in recession because the past administration looted as they would make feeble minds believe. Or even because oil prices fell. Because I can assure you that even if Buhari was president back when oil prices was 110 $ a barrel, he will still drag us into recession. Because he is clueless
[/quote][/s]

Dr Yakubu has confessed to crime u still ve the gut to defend him here continueeeeeee

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sincerely, I have already giving up on the senility of some supporters of the last administration so, the trash above is not really a surprise. We've seen people celebrating the release of convicted criminals who stole monies meant for them so, someone disputing the fact that over $9million stolen funds was recovered should not be a surprise.

Every progress made in the war against corruption is either propaganda or a conspiracy of the north to frame the past administration. OP, what I feel for your likes these days is just pity and nothing else. embarassed

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by fistonati(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Part of government modus operandi is to trow anything at whoever they wanna bring down, especially a military person
Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by chriskosherbal(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
This country eeeeeh ....is well ooo

1 Like

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu, come and see your friend. cheesy cheesy

This kind op, even if dem carry wrecking ball to beat sense into him head, e no go penetrate. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
NgeneUkwenu, come and see your friend. cheesy cheesy

This kind op, even if dem carry wrecking ball to beat sense into him head, e no go penetrate. cheesy

I no tell you? grin grin grin You must have underestimated the foolishness of my brothers!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I no tell you? grin grin grin You must have underestimated the foolishness of my brothers!

Do you mind answering the salient questions I raised or forever be silent? Especially on who gave him the money?

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by Baawaa(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
What this OP is saying is that the news is not real,op without apology you are a thief

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Some people are under divine curse that they will never be able to make sensible coherent threads nor make sensible statement. ... that curse has reduced them to dirty pigs defending corruption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by Baawaa(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
ExcelNG:

Do you mind answering the salient questions I raised or forever be silent? Especially on who gave him the money?
Which useless questions

5 Likes

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
ExcelNG:

Ask your "salient" questions to Jonathan king of thieves rod of robbers to answer.... he will be more favorably disposed to your mumuish points. ..

3 Likes

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by StOla: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2017

Was it Buhari that made the federal government to borrow N470B to pay salaries in February, March, and April 2015? Was it Buhari that made the Naira to slide from N165 to N240 as at February 2015? Was it Buhari that made our foreign reserves to plumet from $47b in 2010 to $30b in 2015, with the first 4years being years of unprecedented high crude oil earnings? Is that a "clueful" accomplishment by the Jonathan regime?

Jonathan's destiny is to bankrupt and balkanise Nigeria. - Pastor Tunde Bakare

OP, it shall never be well with you and your lineage.

Your destiny shall be stolen and kept in a slum while your offspring will wallow in the recession that will be occassioned by such theft.

They will see the solution to their problems but will remain too hateful and clueless to grasp it. They will reason away the solutions to their problems like you their ancestor just did, and settle for deceit.

I curse you with all the ruined lives of Nigerians who have been victims of the unbridled corruption that have made men like Yakubu rich, while peasant victims continue to argue in their support, but burn their fellow peasant robber.

5 Likes

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by sagio09: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ur papa

1 Like

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by Day169: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
I'm gobsmacked!
These are monies that I thought only existed as a figment of my imagination, and in a little corner, in my mind's recess.
These images are very disturbing indeed!
..oh! I think I have a headache.

2 Likes

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by StOla: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
ExcelNG:

One Thing Is certain: YOU ARE NOT GOD! YOU DONT DETERMINE DESTINIES OR SAY WHO IS CURSED OR BLESSED. IF YOU ARE PAINED BY MY OBSERVATIONS, GO AND DIE!

Finally, by the power of Psalm 91, all the curses you sent my way are returned back to you and your generation a million fold in the mighty name of Jesus... Amen.

Foolishh Yoruba Muslim!

The curse of all Nigerian victims is upon you from today! By the blood crying for justice, you are condenmed for daring to make mockery of the justice that is already at hand.

Besides, I'm not Muslim, and I'm a proud Yoruba. You hopeless, hatefilled, and miserable cancer to society and enemy of the state.

4 Likes

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by drss2(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
d funy tin about dis directionless APC govt is dat in a bit to hide their failures n incompetence, they ar trying VERY HARD to make it look like corruption started with GEJ govt. repeating same old strategy of smare campaign disguised as fighting corruption. as if GEJ was d president of nigeria since 1960.
if u want to know d extend of rot nigeria has been buried into in d last 40 years, especially how d northern oyel addicts cornered majority of niger delta oyel blocks, investigate d men "buari dullard, rilwanu lukman, IBB, abacha n abdulsalam abubakar."
Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by StOla: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
ExcelNG:

Useless Yoruba Afonja I repeat... YOUR CURSE IS MEANINGLESS PENDING WHEN YOU BECOME GOD WHICH YOU CAN NEVER BE!

TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR USELESS ILKS!

So all of a sudden, this has to do with a tribal grouse with Yorubas? It is no longer about theft by Yakubu and a supposed APC conspiracy to distract Nigerians?

Your misery shall last the end of this world. Yorubas will remain your problem in life rather than grasping the solution hitting you on the head like a wrecking ball (credit to OmenkaLives).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by phizzle017(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
This kinda OP will remain poor for the rest of his miserable life. I'm sure he borrowed mb from Glo before he could post this thrash online. I pity your kids or future kids coz it will be unfortunate to have a man like you has their father

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Disturbing pictures?
Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by Standing5(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=ExcelNG post=53598696]Hello Sane Nigerians, am not a politician, a criminal or a crime defender. But I want to point out some reservations as regards this new NNPC Dollar Loot Recovery! I know some people will try to give this an ethnic colouration. But sincerely speaking, I do not care. Back to topic.

Are they ghosts?

[/s]

Dr Yakubu has confessed to crime u still ve the gut to defend him here continueeeeeee
Fiverr Lawyers everywhere. $5 a gig and they defend the indefensible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by rusher14: 12:42am On Feb 11, 2017
ExcelNG:
[s]Hello Sane Nigerians, am not a politician, a criminal or a crime defender. But I want to point out some reservations as regards this new NNPC Dollar Loot Recovery! I know some people will try to give this an ethnic colouration. But sincerely speaking, I do not care. Back to topic.

Are they ghosts?

[/s]

May your offsprings be at your level forever and ever.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by kabrud: 5:44am On Feb 11, 2017
StOla:

So all of a sudden, this has to do with a tribal grouse with Yorubas? It is no longer about theft by Yakubu and a supposed APC conspiracy to distract Nigerians?

Your misery shall last the end of this world. Yorubas will remain your problem in life rather than grasping the solution hitting you on the head like a wrecking ball (credit to OmenkaLives).

I just taya oh! Had it been the culprits were not northerners, only God knows what the op would have been saying. Whichever way, they prefer thieves who will steal their present and future. Meanwhile, this is simply happening because, once upon a time

3 Likes

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by luckman20(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Qmerit:

Are they ghosts?

[/s]

1 Like

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by darknetcom: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2017
are those dollars?..
Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2017
StOla:

Go and Die bro... Bastardd!!

Like I maintain, [b]Every insult you haul at me is redirected to you and your household/generations through infinity and eternity.... Amen!

I am entitled to my opinion which I didnt i sult anybody. You started the insult. Am not interested in Yakubu or anything and I dont even know him.

But given the criminality of the APC government and given the way you folks are given to lies, I will never buy this story till everything is investigated and explained!

Meanwhile while you are at it, go and die!

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by StOla: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2017
ExcelNG:

Go and Die bro... Bastardd!!

Like I maintain, [b]Every insult you haul at me is redirected to you and your household/generations through infinity and eternity.... Amen!

I am entitled to my opinion which I didnt i sult anybody. You started the insult. Am not interested in Yakubu or anything and I dont even know him.

But given the criminality of the APC government and given the way you folks are given to lies, I will never buy this story till everything is investigated and explained!

Meanwhile while you are at it, go and die!

I'm not your bro.

Even if my father would have fathered a bastard, his intelligent genes would be evident, however recessive.

You can never buy a story that confirms what was already evident that the officers in the last regime stole the nation dry, while their principal declared that ordinary stealing is not corruption. You don't have to be interested in Yakubu, your interest is Buhari must never succeed where a retarde.d PhD holder failed.

I understand your hate and your confusion.

1 Like

Re: More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) by validman7(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers / Vindictive Buhari Replaces Marilyn Ogar With Another Fulani / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.