Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour (39207 Views)

Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) / Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by room089: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2017
At last this guy has riden to prominence through molestation.

Inadvertently he has been licensed to be wearing 'camo'. He has garnered a brand to himself.

He is now a nigerian celeb. Google knows him.

If you say I lied, prove to me that google knows you.
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by yankeypha: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
The cripple man God is Alive. Good one my General. Respect
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by richeeyo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
dingbang:
Where is the video proof... We can't just be fed with writeups

Are the military kids
Why must they report to you
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by gogodaye(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
I hope all of you can see the good works of APC

Jonathan the useless PDP man cannot do this.

I keep telling people PDP is ruined and useless...

They should also sentence this Ipob members for burning a police station in this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

They think is PDP era where u do nonsense. This is change.

IpobExposed

You guys are just so damned predictable.......
Let's remind you of your thunderous reactions to the sacking of then NNPC GMD Yakubu by the PDP led Government then......
http://www.channelstv.com/2014/08/04/apc-kicks-against-removal-of-petroleum-corporations-boss/

1 Like

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by icemania: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
I just can't believe how those stupid soldiers were not dismissed from the army. How can people who are supposed to serve and protect, brutalize and dehumanize a civilian and a cripple for that matter.

Them fools are not fit to ever wear the Nigerian Army uniform.
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by ebukaOtika(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Teacher1776:
Like say when dem born them, them wear army uniform from the womb.
gringringrin
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by HENRY940: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
If na police, na twisted stories go follow demand for justice.

Our army, very professional

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by giftedben: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
They should also be dismissed

They are threat to the society

Seriously am in support of their dismissal. People like them shouldn't be in the army.
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by brojoshua: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
That is good justice and judgment. And let the same thing be applied to the criminals among Nigeria's senators and those who looted Nigeria's money. Let us do justice in Nigeria and only then God will be pleased with us
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by zudozz: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
wish we have proof.
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Ningi2020(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
KealDrogo:

Only 21 days!? This punishment is too soft, they should permanently be redeploy to borno "sambisa" base with strict supervision for the rest of their military career. This should be the ideal punishment for them
And here u re happy thinking rat wat d say its true, u re just deceiving ur self wit dis kind of news from d army. Wen boko haram kill 20 soldiers d army will say its only 2 soldiers dat were killed..
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Chidonc(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
They should also be dismissed

They are threat to the society
demotion in rank is one of the worst that can happen to a military personnel bro.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by daryoor03(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Those people need it
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by stagger: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmm.. a double rank demotion. That is close to 12 years of military service down the drain.

Serves them right. "Hard labour" in military cell and civilian cell no be the same ooo. I can tell you. When they say hard labour in military circles, it is really hard labour.
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Destinygrl(f): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Destinygrl(f): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=Specialspesh post=53600939]

The Nigerian Army has also reached out to the victim of their unjustifiable assault, Mr. Chijoke Uraku (alias CJ), as widely reported by the media.

they sure did reach out to him with two juices, bread and an envelope that almost looks transparent
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by TinaAnita(f): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
LEXYCOM:
that beating wey u go receive from sojaa grin man and it will bring u to lime light....receive it now by fireeeee

You no well. Smh
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by TinaAnita(f): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
It is a good thing that justice has been served . It serves as a detterent to others. But can we please stop wearing camo? Let's quit doing anything that irritates or incites their anger? Please let's respect ourselves. No sane soldier can just wake up one morning and start harrassing a civilian if something doesn't warrant it. Please let's behave ourselves
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by akigbemaru: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Demoted!
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
We need proof like a photo or something. Who is with me?
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by cybriz82(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

They should also sentence this Ipob members for burning a police station in this video below.

IpobExposed

i cn see dat ur ipob sickness dn enter 99% i pity d day it will enter 100% na madness straight.......
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
KealDrogo:

Only 21 days!? This punishment is too soft, they should permanently be redeploy to borno "sambisa" base with strict supervision for the rest of their military career. This should be the ideal punishment for them
redeployed
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by dabrightt: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed
Thou I am a member of A P C bt I have a good news for. U are the most foolish person I have ever seen.
I click 500 UNLIKE for you because u arnt makin any sence at all

1 Like

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by luswitz(f): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
I used to think dis news was one random joke dey came up with, never knew it was real. Its a pity. These are people dat where appointed to protect innocent citizens, but dey choose to abuse it. It is well.
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Busokato(m): 4:01am On Feb 12, 2017
Serve them right
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by fergieboy: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
It is a good thing that justice has been served . It serves as a detterent to others. But can we please stop wearing camo? Let's quit doing anything that irritates or incites their anger? Please let's respect ourselves. No sane soldier can just wake up one morning and start harrassing a civilian if something doesn't warrant it. Please let's behave ourselves
You are right.. I don't see how someone in his right senses will put on a camo .. If you are not up to something

I believe this guys own was diiferent cox of his disability and the video proof the army saw

1 Like

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Iceberg3: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
gogodaye:

You guys are just so damned predictable.......
Let's remind you of your thunderous reactions to the sacking of then NNPC GMD Yakubu by the PDP led Government then......
http://www.channelstv.com/2014/08/04/apc-kicks-against-removal-of-petroleum-corporations-boss/

God bless you..that was how they deceived the ppl.
That thing you quoted certainly would'nt have anything reasonable to reply you with.
Do have a happy Easter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night / 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.