Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Spirit Meat - What You Must Bring For God To Work With (1) - Isaiah 66:1-3, 1 Sa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat - What You Must Bring For God To Work With (1) - Isaiah 66:1-3, 1 Sa (365 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat - What You Must Bring For God To Work With (1) - Isaiah 66:1-3, 1 Sa by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 11, 2017
When you look at stories of the Bible, they’re not the only things that happened between God and those people, but God selected the stories of the bible by His wisdom, in such a way that all of the stories of the bible contain all the principles that we will ever need in any generation to have the same experiences manifested in our lives. We will not have to duplicate the stories but when we have the principles that the story is showing us, we can have the same manifestations of God. You may not have to face a 13-feet giant like Goliath, but you may have to deal with an ancestral problem that is a Goliath in your life. And the principles that worked for David in that story will do the same for you today.

One of the things that touch my heart when I look at the life of fathers; whether the fathers in the bible or the fathers in our contemporary day, is that they were not necessarily the most brilliant men in their time- they were not the most handsome among men; they were not the most attractive in the physical sense. In fact, God said of Israel, "you are not the most populous, you are not the most powerful nation", but God made a contract and covenant with your fathers.

It’s not just enough for you to say "God, I want you to duplicate the stories of my fathers in my life." He will not do that. There was something that God saw in the fathers that made Him walk with them that you must get into your life. So, when I look at those men, I wonder what God saw in them. Have you ever wondered sometimes when you see some men of God, and by the time he begins to speak, he’s not speaking too well? Sometimes his appearance is not too exciting but then, God works with him and you can only wonder why?

PRAYER: Lord, work in my life today things that attract You to a man’s life. Cultivate in me Lord a heart You can work with in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Exodus 32:1-33:23, Matthew 26:69-27:14, Psalm 33:1-11, Proverbs 8:33-36

COMING SOON: SPIRIT MEAT CHANNEL

(1) (Reply)

Did I Cheat God??? / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.