Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi (1611 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Unveils The Face Of Her Baby Boy, Jermaine - Photo / Adaora Ukoh Delivers Baby Boy In US / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by koolchicco: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
Adaora Uko is not only big in size, she is also a big babe in Nollywood.

Though she is yet to hit the A-list category, Adaora has become so known in the industry, no thanks to the scandals that have followed her around.

Remember she was the one who allegedly told Ini Edo that Uche Jombo said her marriage wasn’t going to last more than a year? Of course, the rumour caused the bossom friends (Ini and Uche) to become sworn enemies for some time before they settled again.

Apart from that, it was rumoured that her foreign-based boyfriend has dumped her.

Anyway, one thing you cannot take away from Adaora is her love for publicity, be it good or bad.

Those who know her said that Adaora craves publicity so much that she can do anything to be seen on the pages of magazines.

And truly, at a birthday bash of one of her colleagues, whcih held in Lagos recently, Adaora’s ‘notice me’ attitude was brought to the fore again.

Our Nollywood gal almost collapsed when the paparazzi had not taken her photograph.

Adaora, as we gathered, pleaded with a particular photographer to take her picture.

“Is it that I am no longer fat that you are yet to notice me and take my picture? Please ‘nah’, snap me, please.”

The photographer took pity at the almost desperate actress and took some snapshots of the actress as he did other celebrities.

Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
she is kinda cute, just a little on the big side.

Anyway, one thing you cannot take away from Adaora is her love for publicity, be it good or bad.

Those who know her said that Adaora craves publicity so much that she can do anything to be seen on the pages of magazines.
things like this scare me. who would be that desperate? she needs to use her acting skills to get her to the top and not stupid things. this girl could be heading back to square one with that attitude.

“Is it that I am no longer fat that you are yet to notice me and take my picture? Please ‘nah’, snap me, please.”
she is so full of herself. ive never seen her in any movie yet (or i didnt notice her) but i already dont like her.
hm!
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
She needs to go and sit down
she looks like mama bomboy
. tongue
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by koolchicco: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

she is so full of herself. ive never seen her in any movie yet (or i didnt notice her) but i already dont like her.
hm!

Easy Amaka, She's cool and her acting prowess aint in doubt.

mama-gee:

she looks like mama bomboy
. tongue

Ol' Boi see beefing oo. I bet she looks sexier than u. tongue
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee is that you in your picture? shocked

easy for what? she is so cocky and arrogant.
and if she isnt all that in her acting, that would be even worse.
all these stupid people in nollywood sef.
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by mamagee3(f): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

mama-gee is that you in your pictureshocked

easy for what? she is so cocky and arrogant.
and if she isnt all that in her acting, that would be even worse.
all these silly people in nollywood sef.

Yes it is,
I Just uploaded it few days ago
. tongue
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by koolchicco: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

mama-gee is that you in your picture?  shocked

Believe this and u will believe anything. tongue

mama-gee:

Yes it is,
I Just uploaded it few days ago
. tongue

Ahehehe, I refuse to be subtly gulible. grin
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
koolchicco:

she already told me she was finally gonna upload her pic some days ago.
i hope its her, cause if it is, she is hott!
and i dont like to doubt people on NL. some people are for real with their pics, unless they give me a reason to doubt them.
when someone sees a pretty face on NL, everyone is always saying otherwise.
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by koolchicco: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

she already told me she was finally gonna upload her pic some days ago.
i hope its her, cause if it is, she is hott!
and i dont like to doubt people on NL. some people are for real with their pics, unless they give me a reason to doubt them.
when someone sees a pretty face on NL, everyone is always saying otherwise.

Amy, abeg no fall my hand na. U can do better than this, am sure!

Watch it closely and tell me if the pix aint enhanced. undecided
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
koolchicco:

Amy, abeg no fall my hand na. U can do better than this, I know!

Watch it closely and tell me if the pix aint enhanced. undecided
enhanced or not, she is pretty.
case closed! grin
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by koolchicco: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

enhanced or not, she is pretty.
case closed! grin

Now I know your definition for 'hotness',even wit that pot belly. shocked

Pls tell me u don't look like that. undecided
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
thats not a pot belly.
if you look closely its just the angle of the pose and the way her top is.
stop trying to find something wrong with her pic and just give her some kudos.
sheesh, nairalanders are always like this.
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by mamagee3(f): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
koolchicco:

Ahehehe, I refuse to be subtly gulible. grin

Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by koolchicco: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

thats not a pot belly.
if you look closely its just the angle of the pose and the way her top is.
stop trying to find something wrong with her pic and just give her some kudos.
sheesh, nairalanders are always like this.

Is it me or just that someone's not seeing right here? HABA!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Amaka 4 real, the pix was absolutely enhanced/photoshoped. NO?
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
koolchicco:

Is it me or just that someone's not seeing right here? HABA!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Amaka 4 real, the pix was absolutely enhanced/photoshoped. NO?
dont you think i know that? it still doesnt change that she's hott.
most people here will see celebs with airbrushed pics and still call them beautiful. but when its a nairaland memeber they will try and bring them down by saying their pics are airbrushed.
so what?
all these celebs with air brushed pics, arent they still called beautiful? undecided
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by koolchicco: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

dont you think i know that? it still doesnt change that she's hott.
most people here will see celebs with airbrushed pics and still call them beautiful. but when its a nairaland memeber they will try and bring them down by saying their pics are airbrushed.
so what?
all these celebs with air brushed pics, arent they still called beautiful?  undecided

. . .All I crave for. Finito! cheesy
Re: Adaora Uko’s Unending Love For Paparazzi by mamagee3(f): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
Adaora is an attention seeker
. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga's Security Team Strike Again / Dakore Is Back To Action As Katherine Edoho Makes Nollywood Debut. / PHOTOS: See What A Secret Admirer Sent To Yvonne Nelson All The Way From Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.