Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview (24497 Views)

Is This Job Interview Real? / How To Nail Every Job Interview / Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview by ikjalas(m): 5:57am On Feb 11, 2017
After an Evaluation of CV,MAGDALA NIG invite you for a Prospective Assessment(105305)at No5,Oke Close,Off Olayiwola Str,Clay B/St0p,Oregun on Sat 11-2-17 by 9am
Pls is it real?
Re: Job Interview by rhincenice1: 4:41am On Feb 28, 2017
I also got same message yesterday. How did yours go, real or fake?
Re: Job Interview by gisgreat(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
pls did u go for d interview and hw ws it.thank
Re: Job Interview by damoladeji(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
pls has anyone gone for this interview?
Re: Job Interview by Hollayemiebob: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
damoladeji:
pls has anyone gone for this interview?
I just got same message... am not sure it's real either way you should call the number included in the text... i haven't called it yet...
Re: Job Interview by ritzycul(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
I have also receive the same text message, but I think its not real.
Re: Job Interview by follymog: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2017
Guys don't waist your time they are quintessential gnld type of thing. I checked it out

1 Like

Re: Job Interview by Dgaffer(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2017
ikjalas:
After an Evaluation of CV,MAGDALA NIG invite you for a Prospective Assessment(105305)at No5,Oke Close,Off Olayiwola Str,Clay B/St0p,Oregun on Sat 11-2-17 by 9am
Pls is it real?

Please, how real are the coy. Help a brother as i have an interview invite with them tomorrow.

Thanks and Remain bless
Re: Job Interview by Kingdynasty888: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Who took out time to attend the assessment?
Re: Job Interview by Kingdynasty888: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
follymog:
Guys don't waist your time they are quintessential gnld type of thing. I checked it out

Did you attend or you just basing your conclusion on your thought?
Re: Job Interview by ollyfatty(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2017
people should not attend it. its not an interview but people who want your money. After all the motivational talk you will be given they ask you to pay 20k. They will confuse you saying you do biz with them they are in partnership with neolife in california
They will play different pastors motivational talk on how to make money.

1 Like

Re: Job Interview by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
just got dis. I doubt it.

David F has been referred to Us MAGDALA Nig as a HND holder in Computer Science, your ASSESSMENT Hold On TUES 06/06/17 By 8am @ 5 Oke close, off Olayiwola str, by clay bus stop, Oregun ikeja, Lagos. come with your CV, Our ref(105100).Acknowledge with reply or Call
Re: Job Interview by Neyoh90(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
ollyfatty:
people should not attend it. its not an interview but people who want your money. After all the motivational talk you will be given they ask you to pay 20k. They will confuse you saying you do biz with them they are in partnership with neolife in california
They will play different pastors motivational talk on how to make money.

Did you attend the interview please? Coz I just got an invite from them. Regards
Re: Job Interview by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
I was there today for the interview... But I was surprised is a fake... You What after wait for over an hour and them having a conflict with an individual who come for interview I was surprised, the guy later left so I say let me just wait and even no what they are doing, they are even giving us some strict rule they said we should not have side talks and we should not put our phone on silent and we should not touch it is was very surprise.. I Ahah Nawah ooo... So they late attend to us and take us to 1 small room and started playing audio with scrolling pictures of a guys I I don't even know.. When I heard to audio say praise the Lord I was like are we here for interview or gospel massage when I discovered Is not and interview I just left the premises and collect my cv... It was so annoying.. When I got home they later called me again that am am I not coming for the interview I just cut the call.

1 Like

Re: Job Interview by Kenthumphz(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Very funny. I got their text today and sent them a text asking them what they into and I was told production of home made products, as if I was some dumb fella.
Re: Job Interview by stephen2020: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
it gnld and they repackaged to neolife, after 20k, they ask for more money like 60k to get your PV(point value) . they will tell you u need only 20k while ask for more. full of lies
Re: Job Interview by Efe42(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Scam for ur life
Re: Job Interview by personal59: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kenthumphz:
Very funny. I got their text today and sent them a text asking them what they into and I was told production of home made products, as if I was some dumb fella.

I also call them and was told they are into logistics
Re: Job Interview by Temitaryor(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Come see them again....... In another dimension

DEAR CANDIDATE,Your Interview With The CEO OF MGN GROUP Comes Up On MON 27/11/17 by 8am at No 5,oke close,off olayiwola street,off billings way,oregun ikj.901
Re: Job Interview by digitalbabalawo(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
2018 and these guys keep changing their tactics.

M&N Group shortlist you for an interview RC3405 on Monday
12/2/18 by 8am @ 5 Oke close off Olayiwola street,close to Oregun police post. Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Job Interview by opeyemi0124: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2018
my people, I just received the same message this morning, funny enough, I didn't apply for any job, I guess its not real.
Re: Job Interview by PatrickMuen: 6:09pm On May 13, 2018
thank God for the internet, I will have waste my Money and time

1 Like

Re: Job Interview by Hudumasaud: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
When i dont apply for a job and get an interview it makes it suspicious thou shocked. So i rush down here to see. And its funny all d scam companies are at no 5 somhow somehow[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Job Interview by Opistobranchia(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
something like that was also sent to me this afternoon.

This is your invite for an interview with MAGCONS NIG on Monday 16/07/2018 by 8am at 5,Oke Close,Off Olayiwola Street,Oregun Ikeja,Lagos. HRJoseph: 08050269396.

So it's all fake bah?
Thanks to nairalandaz

1 Like

Re: Job Interview by chrischigo6960(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Opistobranchia:
something like that was also sent to me this afternoon.

This is your invite for an interview with MAGCONS NIG on Monday 16/07/2018 by 8am at 5,Oke Close,Off Olayiwola Street,Oregun Ikeja,Lagos. HRJoseph: 08050269396.

So it's all fake bah?
Thanks to nairalandaz

LOOOO, i just got the same message now now to b scheduled for tomorrow, Thank God i rushed here to check, if not i for waste my time there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Interview by adeyemi994(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Mad Scammers everywhere, this z another new format..... .....

MIG NIGERIA INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH THE HR EXECUTIVES ON MON 08-10-2018 BY 8AM AT 5,OKE CLOSE, OFF BILLINGSWAY, OREGUN,IKEJA. HR-OLUSEGUN
Re: Job Interview by olumike001(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Thank God for social media,I got it today...
But how did they get my number more especially tge number of job seekers
Re: Job Interview by tunasha(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
I think the person should be arrested and interrogated..He sent this same message to CEOs .This is very unfortunate.. Pls get yourself a clean job
Re: Job Interview by hbee124(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2019
Another format
We are Pleased to Invite you for an Interview With MIG NIG on Monday May 20th 2019 by 8am , 8A bisi Ogabi,Balogun Ikeja.
Hr- Mrs Linda.

1 Like

Re: Job Interview by Amatin: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
You're invited for an interview with the CEO of Magdala NIG on Saturday 26/10/2019 by 9am,@ 8a, Bisi Ogabi str Balogun B/S Awolowo Way Ikeja, Lagos.HR ADETUNJI

I just got this from them. I called to ask what d company is into. They said project management and business development. I asked what role am I fitting into, they said after d first assessment tomorrow, I would be assigned to a department in d organization. Pls what insane organization recruits without having a specific role available
And they got my details through referral. This is just so funny
Re: Job Interview by saidubaba: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Amatin:
You're invited for an interview with the CEO of Magdala NIG on Saturday 26/10/2019 by 9am,@ 8a, Bisi Ogabi str Balogun B/S Awolowo Way Ikeja, Lagos.HR ADETUNJI

I just got this from them. I called to ask what d company is into. They said project management and business development. I asked what role am I fitting into, they said after d first assessment tomorrow, I would be assigned to a department in d organization. Pls what insane organization recruits without having a specific role available
And they got my details through referral. This is just so funny

Please did you later go for the interview, I got a message from them also
You are invited for an interview at Great Magdala Nig at No 8a bisi ogabi street, Ikeja on 14th January,2021 by 8am. HR Mrs Boluwatife

(1) (Reply)

N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG / Massive Recruitment At City Tutors Ltd / Jobs In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.