Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Naira Slides To N506 Against Dollar On Parallel Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Slides To N506 Against Dollar On Parallel Market (1451 Views)

APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa / APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Slides To N506 Against Dollar On Parallel Market by PassingShot(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2017
bayelsaowei:
I knew you would have nothing to say after pleatton debunking your cluelessness and uselessness..

The otueke drunkard made life easy for your family and yet you still stand to accuse the same person who made life easy for your family..

Buhari should generate revenue for the country...if he can't then let him go back home..

Rubbish
You're not making sense. The ineffectual buffoon was a tragedy!

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N506 Against Dollar On Parallel Market by bayelsaowei(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
PassingShot:

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44, hope you all agree the emboldened violates rule 2.
you call my brother names and expect not to be called same...cry baby...

Shame no dey catch you... grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Naira Slides To N506 Against Dollar On Parallel Market by PassingShot(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
bayelsaowei:
you call my brother names and expect not to be called same...cry baby...

Shame no dey catch you... grin tongue
I no blame you. Na the mods wey no sabi their work i blame.

GEJ is an ineffectual buffoon. Deal with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal Dashes Into Osinbajo Office / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multi-millionaires, 6,800 Millionaires •ranks 4th / Checkout A Facebook Post From The Commisioner For Youths In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.