Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Who Will Bell The Cat? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Will Bell The Cat? (404 Views)

For Clean Foreign Used Projector In PH & Benin Bell Me Now / CAT Dozer And Excavators For Hire/lease / Cat-fish Investment (exclusively Bae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Bell The Cat? by drmanJ(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2017
WHO WILL BELL THE CAT?

There lived some mice in a certain house. There was no cat in the house. So the mice moved about quite freely and ate whatever they got in the kitchen but the master of the house felt very much disturbed. So one day he brought a cat into the house to kill them.

The cat was a good hunter. Before long, the population of the rats reduced, the mice were now in great fear, they could not come out of their holes to eat.

They started dying.

At last they held a meeting to decide how they might get rid of the cat.what!

But none could suggest a suitable plan.
At last a young mouse said, “Friends, let us tie a bell to the neck of the cat. When the cat moves, the bell will ring, then we shall run away.” WoW! Incredible!

“It is really a very good plan,” said all the mice in great joy.

But there was an old mouse. He was all along silent. Now he said, “It is no doubt a good plan. But who will bell the cat?” shocked

There was no reply. The joy of the mice disappeared in a moment.
They left the place for their individual holes until all of them die of hunger.;(;(

In life, when you propose a grand idea to a common problem, you'll often ear folks say 'easier said than done'. Yes, nobody said it's gonna be easy. It might get easy as you progress with your ideas but not at first.

If it gets easy before it gets hard, you'll quit but if it's hard and you pull through, it will get easier.

You don't change the world sitting down and doing nothing. You change the world standing up and ready to work.

In this century, you don't wait for opportunity to come find you, if you do, those who are looking everywhere for him will lay their hands on him before he gets to you.

Who will bell the cat?
It will be risky, you may be afraid but if you want to live, you gotta face the cat with courage.

Well,
I've searched through and through, i've found the cat I wanna bell,.

Introducing Helping Hands International.

Drop your e mail address , if only you are ready to invest in your future today. Or send me a message on facebook,

fb.com/nimiidowu

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Us / Invest N5m And Get 5% (N250,000) Interest Per Month, / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.