Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian (29463 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Joins Barcelona From Dalian Quanjian / Asisat Oshoala Joins FC Barcelona / Asisat Oshoala Vs Onome Ebi (aka Dalian Vs Henan) On Saturday (Poster). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by 360frolic(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2017
Asisat Oshoala Joins Chinese Club Dalian Quanjian

Super Falcons forward, Asisat Oshoala, has become the latest Nigerian footballer to move to the Far East, after she completed her transfer from Arsenal Ladies to Dalian Quanjian in China.

The 22-year-old failed to report for pre-season training with the English club, prompting speculations she was set to move.

Oshoala, who signed for Arsenal Ladies in January 2016, will reportedly earn four times in China.

Just last month, Oshoala denied she was set to quit the English Women’s Super League.

The reigning CAF African Women Footballer of the Year claimed the transfer only existed in the imagination of the reporter.

“I’m 100% at my club, Arsenal Ladies, I do not know the source of the report that I’m moving to China,” she told SuperSport.

“I’m 100% Arsenal Ladies nothing more than that I’m on a break in Nigeria, a longer break after a major championship, Africa Women Cup of Nations in Cameroon.”

Oshoala won the Women’s FA Cup with Arsenal Ladies during her first year with the club.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/10/asisat-oshoala-dumps-arsenal-ladies-dalian-quanjian-china/
http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/asisat-oshoala-dumps-arsenal-joins.html

cc lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by jerryunit48: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2017
Money talking

7 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by TPAND(f): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2017
She will gain better football experience in China. Female football in china is better off that of english female football. No down sides. All upsides. Good move oshoala

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by Nbote(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2017
TPAND:
She will gain better football experience in China. Female football in china is better off that of english female football. No down sides. All upsides. Good move oshoala

Lolzzzz.. Are u for real? Female football in China better off? It's a gud move for her to earn more if d news is true but dats jus all there is to it, jus more money and den oblivion

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by yedidiah(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2017
In 2 years, this will be her 3rd club; this is certainly not good for her young career. At 22 years of age, big pay shouldn't be the motivation but developing her technicality.

Azizat still has alot whole lot to learn: looking at her positioning of the pitch of play, and her relationship with her super falcons team mates, you'll notice she is still a long way from being a team player.

Dunno about the Chinese female league;but, if the performance of Asian teams in female competitions is a reflection of how good the league is, then I guess it is a good move. But she must minimise her travels. Abi Ajala Na her grand Pa ni?

23 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by Chikelue2000(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2017
Before nko, money ist

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by babyfaceafrica: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
This China money no dey finish?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by Moreoffaith(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Owo in koko, malo nogere, owo nikoko..

Abeg who big club help?

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Yes I believe football is better there
Nbote:

Lolzzzz.. Are u for real? Female football in China better off? It's a gud move for her to earn more if d news is true but dats jus all there is to it, jus more money and den oblivion

20 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by helinues: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Money be the koko

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by deedeemob(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
100% correct, female football is beta off in China at least we r seeing the result of the Chinese female league on d international level!
TPAND:

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by softMarket(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
It's all about MMM grin

Making More Money

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by ikharia91(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
It's all about the money, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by Yusfunoble(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Money speaking speaking!
Any idea wetin wetin!
Timba je Demi Demi!!
Aiye agbo.

Her own gongo have só

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by oloriooko(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
China has one of the best female football development program and one of the best female football league in the world. I hope she settles down early to improve herself and rule the world.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by Airforce1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Big money over big club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by alsudaes1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
This China money no dey finish?

I wonder o
Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by femi4: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nbote:

What do you know?

In female football, Asia remains no1

26 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by sorepco(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Yes female football is better in china. China female national team is better than that in england.

Nbote:

18 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by elotajohn1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
3 clubs in 2 years
Women can never be faithful to faithful partner

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by jericco1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by SweetJoystick(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Na wah oh!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by 0955eb027(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
You fall my hand o Asisat. Why you go leave us nah!

I understand Money must be made sha. Wish you well in your sojourn to the vast city of Beinjing.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by Damfostopper(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
the time female football in England is coming up... she is going to China dat is going down... d ratings says it all

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by Damfostopper(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
deedeemob:
100% correct, female football is beta off in China at least we r seeing the result of the Chinese female league on d international level!
oh really

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by ednut1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nice move. She was chopping bench steady at arsenal. Omo olomo

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by ednut1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Damfostopper:
the time female football in England is coming up... she is going to China dat is going down... d ratings says it all
shes earning 4 times wat Arsenal paid her. Carry ur rating go sleep. Who e epp. She shud die on d bench at arsenal abi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian by Damfostopper(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
ednut1:
shes earning 4 times wat Arsenal paid her. Carry ur rating go sleep. Who e epp. She shud die on d bench at arsenal abi
bottomline she is going for d money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Nigerian Boxer, Ayodele Peters Lives In Abject Poverty [photos] / Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria / Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.