Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father (41455 Views)

Photos From Ruggedman’s 41st Birthday Party. Juliet Ibrahim, Cocoice, Attend / #bbnaija : Cocoice Shares Sunday Picture / Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by drtee247(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2017
Ifexxy:
SEE MORE OF HIS PICS WITH DAVIDO

thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/bbnaija-evictee-soma-pictured-with-davido-photos.html

What if I check & did not see more pictures?
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jiang:

Bashtard!!!!, trying to spread immortality to our growing youths. Good will judge you
the thing tire me self.But only God can judge.
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by Duru009(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Seeeeee celebrity oooo
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Does he know that his daughter smoke like mad in the house, she is actually the only person that smokes there. Well he should prepare to meet her this Sunday cos we are sending her home.
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by brandonobi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
now its for them to use their new found fame to get somewhere, after all the bbn host ebuka was once a housemate, now he's being invited to award shows...

1 Like

Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by TrapHedges(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gee001:
don't tell me that sh.it! shocked
dont go and carry belle be here
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by playtheblues(f): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Na Soma plsuppose win that show but the evil powers from him papa house no gree am
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Airforce1:
Nice
Baba e b like say dat way fit boost ur music career ooo
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by Airforce1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Baba e b like say dat way fit boost ur music career ooo
I dey reason am too

1 Like

Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by cybriz82(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ifexxy:
SEE MORE OF HIS PICS WITH DAVIDO

thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/bbnaija-evictee-soma-pictured-with-davido-photos.html

i shud see more what? waste my mb on dis byforce celebrity wey no reach 2week for bbn?
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Airforce1:
I dey reason am too
walai u go even if u no win d money come back, u don get fame b dat.
If u get the opportunity to go there bro no think am twice, just go
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by TinaAnita(f): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
If evicted housemates could be celebrated this much then what happens to the winner? Wonderfully wonderful
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by sirfee(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
TinaAnita:
If evicted housemates could be celebrated this much then what happens to the winner? Wonderfully wonderful
#25 million
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by babywhite(f): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
michresa:
na so oo,,,, meanwhile, always p ad is now #700
concerned bro,which area
Re: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father by babywhite(f): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
michresa:
na so oo,,,, meanwhile, always p ad is now #700
concerned bro,which area

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun: “I Don’t Understand How He Died In A Car!” / Uriel Oputa Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photos / Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.