Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son (47986 Views)

Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child / Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter / Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by seangy4konji: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2017
oh yeah

and soo
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by SlimEBen(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2017
I hope the neck of the son is not like his mom's
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by lonelydora: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Beautiful family
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2017
dingbang:
well I have shagged a lot of small girls like u at d mention of iamcutehector
that's for the small girls with no Brain Hector. Your name or Moniker means nothing to me.
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2017
Madam Ostrich
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by dingbang(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
that's for the small girls with no Brain Hector. Your name or Moniker means nothing to me.
grin I want u to understand dat I will stumble on u physically someday and call ur name... And u will shock

1 Like

Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by lonelydora: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2017
nikkypearl:
deadZone

Fine girl. If to say I neva marry ehhh, I for find you anywhere in the world where you dey.
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2017
dingbang:
grin I want u to understand dat I will stumble on u physically someday and call ur name... And u will shock
continue with that dream honey pie kiss kiss it's good to dream wink
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Themaninnigeria: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2017
not as cute as my son.
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by pwettyesther(f): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2017
coolAwww

1 Like

Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Misternas89(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2017
Can't believe I would be the 1st to comment.....wow this is a sign of a great year
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2017
How did she breastfeed the son?
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by obontobolo(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2017
If woman give birth, she go add more weight ..... But y tifa abi na dija own dey different..
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by sherozy(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2017
deadZONE:
See how the boys eyes looks
Like he doesn't see breast milk
To drink.
Tell us that she doesn't have breast.. cheesy
deadZONE:
See how the boys eyes looks
Like he doesn't see breast milk
To drink.
Tell us that she doesn't have breast..
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by ehissi(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2017
BoluGabriel:
How did she breastfeed the son?

Na bluetooth she use take send the milk from the niipple! Ode ni Eh......... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Imagine if dija was dark in complexion....
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by dingbang(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
continue with that dream honey pie kiss kiss it's good to dream wink
for real.. I mean it.. Its not hard paying one of the mods to give me a name...
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Mikylopez(f): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
her son looks asian
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
dingbang:
for real.. I mean it.. Its not hard paying one of the mods to give me a name...
and you will get something like hatey as my email grin
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by dingbang(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
and you will get something like hatey as my email grin
lool dollface ... Don't make me laugh dis afternoon... Its very easy to get ur details from the internet.. Its just a matter of interest.. Which I don't even have now
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
dingbang:
lool dollface ... Don't make me laugh dis afternoon... Its very easy to get ur details from the internet.. Its just a matter of interest.. Which I don't even have now
worefa.
Don't go far. I'm deactivating soon cool. Husby said I should stay away from here and yes, I met him here tongue
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by dingbang(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
worefa.
Don't go far. I'm deactivating soon cool. Husby said I should stay away from here and yes, I met him here tongue
no be only husby.. Dey there dey deceive urself... Sha make I no catch u.. Cuz wen I catch u, even ur imaginary husby no go save u
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
dingbang:
no be only husby.. Dey there dey deceive urself... Sha make I no catch u.. Cuz wen I catch u, even ur imaginary husby no go save u
yimu
Like I said earlier, continue with the dream
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by UchecoOtentic(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
ehissi:

Na bluetooth she use take send the milk from the niipple! Ode ni Eh......... angry

LMAO you are bald idiot. peace bro
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Oyindebrah(f): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
They are beautiful kiss
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Oyindebrah(f): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
BoluGabriel:

LMAO you are bald idiot. peace bro
this is harsh sad
Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Oyindebrah(f): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
UchecoOtentic:

Stone face
the guy is ugly shocked ??

1 Like

Re: Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
somebody tell them man to keep an eye on don jassy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" / Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.