Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,861,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites (7668 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by deleo16(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
cool
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by Tegaproxy(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2017
add bullionvan to the list....dudes beware of dese guys o, they gat nofin to offer
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by Ezegozie(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Immediately I saw MMM in the list, I marked it bad.

MMM all the way.
Together we change the world.

#IstandWithMMM
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by goldenceo1: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nice one OP. I just register on those Ponzi scheme with fake name, email, acct number, bank name. You need to see the way the f**ols keep calling me to say you've been merge to pay me. Pay FIRE!
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by bettercreature(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by hysteriabox(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
dominique:
A whopping 140 sites!!! shocked Not to talk of the countless whatsapp and telegram groups. Why are we like this in this country?

I asked the same question. I realize its our way in this country- reap without any labour. And ofcos, the govt gets the blame. Its like a tanker ladened with fuel that fell, ppl rush with buckets, fetching "free oyiii". Later, we see their burnt images on facebook. We screem! Only to look out the Window and gbam, another tanker has fallen. What ll an average nigerian do? Ur guess is as good as mine...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
yine:

What kind-of business please..
Clothing ma broda.....am making it bit by bit
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by nurez305(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Am with u OP......he that has sense let him avoid this. Use the money to establish something. I started my current business with 2k5 and its making waves....talk more of what 10k, 12k5, 25k can do.....
I rest my case
you mean your pure water hawking business or what?
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
nurez305:
you mean your pure water hawking business or what?
Lol.....at least it fetches money but daz not wat I did. I went into clothing and accessories
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by ColtPython(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2017
iamwhat:
#SayNoToPonziSchemes

Ponzi scheme is any platform where you're required to donate, pledge or give some amount of money to get huge percentage in return.

They'll tell you there's no central account, in fact they'll require you to send your donations or pledge to another participant's account to create the illusion that the owner of the ponzi scheme is not gaining much money.

This is a fat lie, Ponzi scheme owners gain a lot of money to themselves out of the total transactions made on their website while they share the remaining money to the early registered members systematically, so as to use it as testimonies to bring in new ignorant members.

Someone said his friends made N99 million within a short period of time by creating a ponzi scheme website. They will tell you all you need to donate is N4,000 and you'll be given N20,000 by receiving N4,000 from other five members.
Don't mind them, they are thieves, most of your N4,000 are going to a dedicated account only few goes to ordinary members' account.

They'll even tell you not to bring downlines of course they're playing on your intelligence, they know you'll definitely introduce people to it so as to quickly get back your money.

Most of these websites don't last more than 2 months and only the early registered members gain from it because mathematically, its not sustainable, WHY?

When you donate N4,000 to someone, the system will pair 2 people to donate N8,000 to you, Immediately those 2 people pay you, the system will need
4 people to satisfy the 2 people that paid you and
8 people to satisfy the 4 people and
16 people to satisfy 8
32 to satisfy 16.............
People register very fast on these websites, in fact in less than 3 days, more than 30,000 people may register,
If 30,000 people should register, the system will need 60,000 newly registered members to satisfy the old ones at this point the pairing becomes very slow because the system will need 120,000 people to satisfy the 60k and 240,000 people to satisfy 120,000 automatically the system is heading to its doom and before you know it, the website is shutdown, of course you cannot hold anyone responsible for your lost because of the terms and conditions given, and by the time the system shutdown less than 20% of memebers would have gotten their money.

Compiled is the list of websites you should stay away from, add any other one you know and pass it on to save ignorant Nigerians from these greedy computer programmers.

Wetin concern u sir?
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by Mrlouis: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
dominique:
A whopping 140 sites!!! shocked Not to talk of the countless whatsapp and telegram groups. Why are we like this in this country?

as a Mod, How many nairalanders have benefitted from you directly from your monthly/weekly salary.. cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by kaydeee: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hahahaha grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
IstandWitBuhari:

To smash ur head with better coke bottle just de hungry me
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by Arabs999: 2:19am On Mar 22, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

To smash ur head with better coke bottle just de hungry me
Oga, abeg make u no go commit murder abi na farther for here oo..
The OP below me is a Police Officer attached to MMM Zonal Police Command. He is watching u..

Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by stansmart(m): 2:59am On Mar 22, 2017
140 ponzi and still counting, 9ja is finished.
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by yemmit90: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2017
dominique:

Kindly hide any thread/post relating/talking about Ponzi or Ponzi website. THANKS!
Re: Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites by silvercute(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2017
nyxcel:

I've got this long Standing question, Why is our government in Nigeria not able to protect Nigeria citizens against all these fraudulent activities knowing fully well that one of the functions of the government is to protect its citizens?

With cases of corruption littered everywhere in your government how do you think they can curb what they enjoy doing. It has come to stay I'm sorry to say cos the whole economy thrives on corruption. The government encourages stealing both past and present and treat cases of public embezzlement with kid's gloves. Now the tide has changed and the masses are in the game also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Richest Forex Trader In The World! / $$$$ ALL CRYPTO-INVESTORS ENTER HERE $$$$ / Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.