Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Deal Day Online Shopping Mall Are Thieves - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deal Day Online Shopping Mall Are Thieves (478 Views)

Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods / Lady Wears "I Am A Thief" Tag For Stealing Wines At A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deal Day Online Shopping Mall Are Thieves by tosin999999(f): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2017
I order for hand sewing machine on deal day I paid they didn't deliver my goods till date I have evidence to that

Re: Deal Day Online Shopping Mall Are Thieves by Softmojo(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2017
Have you contacted them first?
Re: Deal Day Online Shopping Mall Are Thieves by blackboy(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2017
This does not make them thieves sir. I'm sure you will get your item. Send them an email. Going online to call them names when they have not told you they don't know you nor denied you ever made the order. Sir, follow up with them and ask for your order or what is delaying or a refund.
Sir, you make ppl to to wonder about you. Nairaland when you have not tried making serious contact with them. Feb 2 was when you made the payment and you are already shouting thief!!
Re: Deal Day Online Shopping Mall Are Thieves by tunderay(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2017
So how are they thief with this ? Some people self.
Re: Deal Day Online Shopping Mall Are Thieves by cardoso514: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2017
That's nor true! I deal with Dealdey weekly and I have no regret after two years.pls call their line before making a hasty generalization
Re: Deal Day Online Shopping Mall Are Thieves by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
op, those who know better have given you their advice. Do as advised.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Who Stole Baby In Church Charged In Court / Xenophobia: Another Shop Belonging To A Nigerian Looted In Johannesburg, SA / A Video Of The 23-year-old’s Challenge Has Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.