Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Cruelty We Suffer In Federal Universities.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Cruelty We Suffer In Federal Universities.... (573 Views)

Aborted Baby Found In A Hostel In Federal University Oye Ekiti (graphic Photos) / 23 Federal Universities Get New Governing Councils — Full List Of Chairpersons / 12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cruelty We Suffer In Federal Universities.... by oseka101(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2017
I had typed this since 2015 due to some reasons best known to me i decided not to post it....untill my cerificate is in my hands. grin safety first.....
Nigeria federal university is a big scam .....just last week Friday I learnt that our educational system has no true value NUC , servicom and the rest of the so called bodies set to regulate and control what happens in our educational system are bunch of lazy, sentimental and ignorant fools. am sure you must be wondering why all this aggressiveness . just last week on Friday I was forced to write two of my core courses not carryovers with the time limit of one of the courses. Friday was schedule stated that my first paper was to begin 11-1pm and my second 3- 6pm OK I left my home 9am got to school by 10am , suddenly I saw a colleague of mine complaining bitterly this was very unusual of him because he is the calm type. I rushed to meet him to find out what was the cause of his rage , before I reached his location some dude shouted how can we write two papers on a straight role the picture of the situation was still not clear until I went to the notice board to see it for my self . The 11-1pm course was shifted to 3-6pm which was now clashing . I and my colleague rushed down to the exam. officer's table to complain he won't even give us his audience instead he said he can only address our class rep , then we sent our class rep to him after like 5min talk my class rep came out of his office , and said that we would be given little break after the first paper then we would continue the second paper. big scam....... we started the first paper by 3pm we were given two question paper's and answers sheets after the first paper time elapsed we submitted it , to our greatest surprise we were asked to submit the second paper as well we complained and protested they finally agreed to allow us write the second paper we started the second paper our hands were hurting and our backs were aching 15mins into the paper we were told to start rounding up this paper was suppose to be a 1hr 30min paper .we were forced to write it in barely 20 mins ,just because the invigilator wants to go home on time. I see this as an act of pure wickedness...... after the exam I was demoralised and frustrated I asked myself is this the price I have to pay to be educated??!. but one thing is certain non of my children will face this pure act of cruelty.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program / UTME 2017: 3 Strong Reasons We Have Not Started - JAMB Registrar / Jamb Is Out Again With Sotheing Stunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.