Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture (96719 Views)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London / Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Jokkarm2: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ha! Last week 2face was not in the picture only tinibu and bode George , how come 2face just enter? Abi them they their since that time dee wait 2face make him come. Well, I reserved my comment .
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by mechanics(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
funny, d person did a good job o.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by optional1(f): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Nd now u have used style to report... undecided

How old are you.. If person marry u... U go dey report ya husband everyday to ur mama... If u like no stop

lol

if the person wey i marry no fit contro e mouth or respect emself not only my mama i go report. Will also report him to d society nd even efcc nd dss too.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Hope1717(f): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abeg I hail d designer
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by room089: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
mhk043:
The best Photoshop Ever, 2face visit Buhari in London

No, I don't think you've seen the works of my boy, Adekunle Gold.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Themandator: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
mhk043:

Very ugly work
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by kings09(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
U ddnt get d joke
opribo:
Criminals this is photoshop raised to power ten.
Now this further goes to show that there is imminent trouble.
With all the desperation to just prove that bubu is alive it means he is no where to be found. Its time we demand to see him lest we give the cabal the chance to perfect their game and create problems for the country. #wedemandtoseebubu
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Mbediogu(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:
How will Tuface deal with Tinubu mouth odour

But him amala / ewedu mess na him sure pass.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by MyaEvarest111(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
mhk043:
mhk043:
mhk043:

nice one.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Durhleepee(f): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
But, whats the essence of putting this on fp? Since it is not real or is it just to laugh over?
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by ERO32: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:
In life we don't need to be stiff always
buhari be like what are they doing here pls go and protest before you come.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by sixtus3606(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
alrahmanonline:

If you call this best photoshop ever, then you don't know anything about photoshop, i call it worst photoshop Ever
.you are absolutely right angry
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by sixtus3606(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
alrahmanonline:

If you call this best photoshop ever, then you don't know anything about photoshop, i call it worst photoshop Ever

you have just made a factual point!!

the whole Photoshop-bombs are quite obvious.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by achieverme(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
ourema:
This is good I believe he truly visit the president. God bless Nigeria and the president

See the way she is already thanking God over ordinary Photoshop

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by pochoo: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:

Meanwhile Tinubu's mouth odour I worth billions
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
ourema:
This is good I believe he truly visit the president. God bless Nigeria and the president

God bless Nigeria and who? You dey mad?
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Dentmoyin(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
yoged:
same with how you deal with your own father's dragon breathe.. Winks
as in you slay the guy's entire generation....

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by abioyeolaide(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Naija made!
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
optional1:

lol

if the person wey i marry no fit contro e mouth or respect emself not only my mama i go report. Will also report him to d society nd even efcc nd dss too.

Nd in ur mind its a character everyone should emulate
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by spafu(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
And this is supposed to be funny i presume. cheesy
No, actually it is supposed to be Bunny. Afo...

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by vpaymoney(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:
Its very obvious that you are coursed child.
Quote me and die. Idiot. How did you cope with Your fada mouth odour? Huh! Tell me child of d world? Bansa!
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by akigbemaru: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tuface
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by optional1(f): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Nd in ur mind its a character everyone should emulate

nd in ur mind if d person doesn't change to good i should up right?
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Stanbeto: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
You have said it all
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by emajoe: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
........because you didn't believe that initial one.
Because 2baba is added now you scream fotoshop!
Watch well the composure of the other 3shopped men you wiil understand fotoSHOPping of the present govt of the picture, by the picture and for the..... yes PEOPLE!
That's what the masses get. PICTURES.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by emajoe: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
.........because you didn't believe that initial one.
Because 2baba is added now you scream fotoshop!
Watch well the composure of the other 3shopped men you wiil understand fotoSHOPping of the present govt of the picture, by the picture and for the..... yes PEOPLE!
That's what the masses get. PICTURES.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by gud4dbest(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
That is why you see me laughing na. One must be a sadist not to find humour at the sight of such unparalled display of stupidity. cheesy

you wicked!
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by seunoni34(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
opribo:
Criminals this is photoshop raised to power ten.
Now this further goes to show that there is imminent trouble.
With all the desperation to just prove that bubu is alive it means he is no where to be found. Its time we demand to see him lest we give the cabal the chance to perfect their game and create problems for the country. #wedemandtoseebubu
calm your nerves down, it's just a joke. I wonder why y'all just get worked up at the mention of buhari
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Stdaviding(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
ourema:

Even when the op said its photoshop, madam you're a certified Zom***
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Stdaviding(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
vpaymoney:

Its very obvious that you are coursed child.
Quote me and die. Idiot. How did you cope with Your fada mouth odour? Huh! Tell me child of d world? Bansa!

Eeh Sir, its cursed not coursed
Thank me later
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture by Incredible120(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ? / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.