Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London (1849 Views)

Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by Chizgold: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2017
The photo of renowned musician Tuface Idibia has started trending in the social media few days after it was widely reported that the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu, and the former interim APC chairman, Bisi Akande, visited President Muhammadu Buhari in London on Thursday.

The president had announced this on his official Twitter handle with a photograph showing the trio accompanying his tweet.

But on Saturday morning, the APC allegedly released another photograph with Tuface, sitting in between Tinubu and Buhari and Akande sitting at the other end on the room during the purported visit to London.

Reacting to the trending photo, Lere Olayinka, the media aide to the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose told Ikenga Chronicles in an exclusive chat via whatsapp:

“So Tuface Idibia also joined Tinubu and Bisi Akande To Visit Buhari in London?”

‘’Ayam Laffin in Tulfude Language. Hissssssssssssh’’

Reacting, another Nigerian who would like to remain anonymous said;

“Lol! Make una no kill me with laugh oo! See as Tubaba perch for the photo nah”

“But that is the way the APC lies sha! So I no go surprise, if they pull this one”

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/trending-photo-tuface-joins-tinubu-akande-and-buhari-in-london/

Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by Geestarry(f): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2017
Shop of Photo = Photoshop

1 Like

Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by whitley(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2017
TUBABA
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by mployer(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by thesicilian: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2017
lol. This is not even ApC again. I'm sure its the work of one jobless, amateur photoshopper
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by axeman2(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2017
WE ARE WISER DON'T TRY TO FOOL US AGAIN APC WE ALREADY KNOW THAT BUHARI IS DEAD.
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by Baawaa(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2017
Tuface go see his father's father,and apology say na PDP and JonaTAN dey push me say make I organise protest and as you don warn me I don comot my hands
May you live long grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by EngrKem: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm but this is photoshopped now
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by ourema(f): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2017
I love Nigeria's comedy. Comic nation
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by okezed: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2017
No wonder yellow gown picture is everywhere . If they remove this one they will put another person. Very soon Elrufia will visit him with the same yellow gown putting on and the same sitting position
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by Ahmadgani(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Mockery of the highest order
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by Authencity2012: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2017
Keep posting Photoshop photos of a dead fellow, what do u take Nigerians for? Is he not returning home today?
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by darknetcom: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
2pac is photoshoped...

ipob must think nigerians are stupid...
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by Emekamex(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2017

Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by darknetcom: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emekamex:

dollar dey strangle igbos not us...

insult... angry
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by DoyenExchange: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Idonblivit!! shockedshocked
Re: TRENDING PHOTO: Tuface ‘joins’ Tinubu, Akande And Buhari In London by princeemmma(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
stupid people with stupid ideas undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What Police Are Doing Wit Patrol Van In Ikorodu Instead Of Security Of Lives / A Truth IPOB Members do not want to Face / Which Of These Is 'the Best Political Analysis' TV Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.