Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,299 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Pregnant Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Addresses Alleged Paternity Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Addresses Alleged Paternity Scandal (708 Views)

Braless & Pregnant! Actress Regina Daniel Rocks Maternity Shirt In New Photos / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Davido Shares Photo Of His Cute Daughter, Imade, Amid Latest Paternity Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Addresses Alleged Paternity Scandal by EdificationBoss: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe, who some days ago released some photos on her social media page to announce her pregnancy, has been roped into a paternity scandal.

The young actress was rumored to be carrying a child not fathered by her husband, Charles Billion.

In reaction to the rumors that have been making the rounds about her especially since news of her pregnancy hit the internet, the actress, in a telephone conversation with Saturday Beats said: “What people say about me on social media is not my business.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. I know my husband and I know the father of my child, so everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

“Maybe if they know who is responsible for the baby, they can come up with the person but in my home, we are all fine. We know who is responsible for the baby; we know the father and the mother.

“Also, my close friends are in the know as well. It is up to them to say whatever they want to say. I don’t think I should reply such idle talks because it is not affecting my happiness in any way.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/pregnant-actress-mimi-orjiekwe.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Pregnant Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Addresses Alleged Paternity Scandal by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2017
Ah. Yawa have gas.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. I know my husband and I know the father of my child, so everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Are they spos to be different?

(1) (Reply)

Adulthood Has Done Wondersfor These Celebrities. The Difference Is Stunning! / Incase You Missed It: Watch Bisola And TTT Kissing In Day 27 Saturday Party / 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities That Snatched Woman Husbands 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.