Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Be A Consistent Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Be A Consistent Blogger (466 Views)

Consistent Payoneer Buyer Needed / How To Make Consistent Affiliate Commissions With Affiliate Cash System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Consistent Blogger by Nwendubrights(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hello lovelies, got something to say today and it’s about consistency in blogging.

Consistency in terms of blogging is when one is always writing, updating his/her blog, it’s simply when one blogs always. Being consistent as a blogger goes a long way in improving your blog and its level of traffic. When a blogger posts once in a week ( seriously) I don’t think he or she is being consistent, If a blogger is not consistent he/she tends to loose blog readers and the blog’s traffic will be lowered. Below are the ways by which you can be consistent in blogging.

By writing/scheduling posts always: Since its all about uploading new content, you gat to write always, You need to carve out time to write blog posts, but to write you need ideas right?, Ok let me tell you how I do mine, since am a student blogger( always busy) I will schedule posts that will run through the week, I then start writing for the next week, I write using Microsoft word, when am done writing I save it.
see more here https:///post/thesoundme./880
Re: How To Be A Consistent Blogger by priscus(f): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nwendubrights:
Hello lovelies, got something to say today and it’s about consistency in blogging.

Consistency in terms of blogging is when one is always writing, updating his/her blog, it’s simply when one blogs always. Being consistent as a blogger goes a long way in improving your blog and its level of traffic. When a blogger posts once in a week ( seriously) I don’t think he or she is being consistent, If a blogger is not consistent he/she tends to loose blog readers and the blog’s traffic will be lowered. Below are the ways by which you can be consistent in blogging.

By writing/scheduling posts always: Since its all about uploading new content, you gat to write always, You need to carve out time to write blog posts, but to write you need ideas right?, Ok let me tell you how I do mine, since am a student blogger( always busy) I will schedule posts that will run through the week, I then start writing for the next week, I write using Microsoft word, when am done writing I save it.
see more here https:///post/thesoundme./880
I just started blogging to .I need her .have not even gotten enough viewers just few .please I beef your help .this is my email priscaphills@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

can I Transfer Payoneer Funds Without The Payoneer ATM Card / In Need Of A Web Developer / Instagram Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.