Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

"I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari (95632 Views)

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / 2019: 10 Reasons Why Many Senators, Reps Won’t Return / EXCLUSIVE: I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Draei: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL sorry pained wailer, over 165million Nigerians don't know about your existence of care about who you are...

So oga swerve..
The height of acute joblessness bestowed
upon your irredeemable ramshackled life is the
reason you you have time to open an account with
this kinda moniker. Jobless retardèd zombies...Lol.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Btruth: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
donbene4:
I tout you pple said he's hale and hearty..bcs m really confused right nw
lol.

grin

No matter what. Let's pray for him.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
hushshinani:
You definitely have the right for medical clearance my able presido....

may you live long to hear the death of people that wish you dead...

Cos many wailers could not manage themselves not to talk of a family... how much more Nigeria...

Click like if you agree and share if you disagree
I think the shares have it, more Nigerians disagree than agree with you.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Annie939(f): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
we don't need you here
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by officialfestus(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Firefire:

Buhary's enemy spotted!
Step-down ko, Step-up ni.

Buhary till 2048...
e be like say you be buhari herdsmen
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by pushyboy: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
please if this man is dead let's know....why should we leave in a country claiming to exercise democracy n what we are seeing is far from that..these man needs to be impeached if he is still alive,...what is his health status,no one knows n his leave is extended till his doctors approves him fit to come back

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by ogedokis: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
So this man never kick gp tank

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Comman see Buhari's grave oh

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Ibiblaze(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Firefire:

Buhary's enemy spotted!

Buhary till 2048...
God forbid

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by ceejay4real(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
Honestly, if I'm this old man's wife or child, I'll strongly advise him to step down, the joke is getting too much on him!

Is power that intoxicating That he put preference on remaining in power over his health

Na wa!

My sister the crux of the matter is that he's pursuing a Northern Agenda. He's there for the North and no one else! That was why he was so desperate to get into power. My only anger is that we southerners don't understand what is going on in this country. We were used to unseat our own brother, GEJ. The North would never allow that happen to one of their own irrespective of whatever! Such a huge shame!

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Excellency1000(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
that letter and signature looks funny....Wish you quick recovery but away with all the lies!!!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by able20(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oga buhari no need to stress yourself, Nigerians are afraid that when you come back the sufferings will increase
Just send a resignation letter to saraki ,meanwhile the nation is praying for you. No mind those aboooki cabal, dem want
make you die for aso rock.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by anthony86(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is surely corruption fighting back. Baba get well soon
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mbediogu:

You may talk about me but we are talking about majority of Nigerians. Obviously you are a hireling but this one don gum una for hand. Sorry you hear?

Sorry you not making sense..
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by sonofkarma: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
That letter is forged.. It's effing obvious.. They are playing with Nigerians..
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
johnpaul12345:
today game won !!!!!!!!!!!!tomorrow fixed sure game is available see picture to subscribe and it's not free and no after payment ok

Oga get out here with your fake ticket hahaha the betslip ID is not working..
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by project55: 12:12am On Feb 12, 2017
I told you people that this man is dead
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 12:33am On Feb 12, 2017
AFONJAS have hijacked Nigeria AGAIN!!!! shocked
Let the games begin. wink
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by hakimi1974(m): 1:54am On Feb 12, 2017
Airforce1:
We won't miss you
small children with nothing upstairs don take over this forum.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 3:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Airforce1:
We won't miss you

You definitely speak for your rotten majority and you are very shamelessly loud about it! You stand for that majority that has no moral values. You stand for that majority that has lost its soul. You stand for that majority that is destined for ruin.

The patriotic and sane minority in PMB's Nigeria will forever remember President Muhammad Buhari for exposing those who vandalised Nigeria under the rule of GEJ the Drunk. We shall remember him for giving us the chance to see the face and know the names of the vandals. What could be more satisfying for those who yearn for justice.

The coming generation will read bold headlines and details of the evil committed by the Drunken Fisherman and His Gang Members. They will read about the man PMB who intervened and bring honour back to a nation so dishonoured.

History will enlighten, no matter how hard the rotten majority try to poison the truth.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Luciferdevil(m): 5:23am On Feb 12, 2017
hushshinani:
You definitely have the right for medical clearance my able presido....

may you live long to hear the death of people that wish you dead...

Cos many wailers could not manage themselves not to talk of a family... how much more Nigeria... Jst check d likes you got and d shares and see how foolish you hav become.

Click like if you agree and share if you disagree
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:25am On Feb 12, 2017
Firefire:

Buhary's enemy spotted!

Buhary till 2048...
Is that you?

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Gbemini(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Naso yahadua own take start,u better tell us wetin dey do u fa.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Hiploko(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Ayatullah:

You definitely speak for your rotten majority and you are very shamelessly loud about it! You stand for that majority that has no moral values. You stand for that majority that has lost its soul. You stand for that majority that is destined for ruin.

The patriotic and sane minority in PMB's Nigeria will forever remember President Muhammad Buhari for exposing those who vandalised Nigeria under the rule of GEJ the Drunk. We shall remember him for giving us the chance to see the face and know the names of the vandals. What could be more satisfying for those who yearn for justice.

The coming generation will read bold headlines and details of the evil committed by the Drunken Fisherman and His Gang Members. They will read about the man PMB who intervened and bring honour back to a nation so dishonoured.

History will enlighten, no matter how hard the rotten majority try to poison the truth.
when will u ever make sense on nairaland?

remember ko, forget ni.

Buhari will only be remembered for his hardship distributing gene

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Hiploko(m): 6:48am On Feb 12, 2017
hakimi1974:
small children with nothing upstairs don take over this forum.
i can see the sky scrapper wey full ur Zombie upstairs.

What are you still doing on the forum?

Your likes have been chased away from nairaland by the activities of PMB and his confused government

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by emmaitive(m): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Firefire:

Buhary's enemy spotted!

Buhary till 2048...
stop deceiving yourself....buhari is gone forever
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2017
Impeach him already undecided
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by hakimi1974(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2017
Hiploko:
i can see the sky scrapper wey full ur Zombie upstairs.

What are you still doing on the forum?

Your likes have been chased away from nairaland by the activities of PMB and his confused government
have you suckled on mummy's titties today? seems like you are farmished, this convo is over.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by dosk: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2017
FastShipping:
Buhari should just step down now.

For who? If it's not OYEDEPO or ABIOYE then He should remain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.