Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points (706 Views)

Prophetic Focus For February 2017: Bishop David Oyedepo / ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 29 (wednesday 8th February, 2017) Prayer Points / ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 28 (tuesday 7th February, 2017) Prayer Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by 4reala(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
​RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER - DAY 32 (Saturday 11th February, 2017) PRAYER POINTS​

1. Intense praise and worship.

2. Father give us the grace to please you in all that we do in this year 2017

3. Father give us the grace to wake up and win souls, attend House Fellowships, Digging deep , Sunday Services and other church programs regularly in this year, 2017

4. Father, help us to be faithful in honouring you with our first fruit, giving our tithes and offering regularly throughout this New Year 2017

5. Father arise, and show yourself mighty on our behalf and on the behalf of our , parishes and family members

6. Father arise and help me to stir up the giant in me

7. Father help me to recover all the lost grounds in this New Year 2017

8. Father help me to forever be relevant and never become a man of yesterday. 1Sam 16:1

9. Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible in my life this year. Ezek. 37:1-12

10. Father, you are the help of the helpless, help us to be united and help RCCG to forever be relevant

11. Pray that every rival of revival in RCCG should dry up from its root in Jesus Name

12. O Lord, hold my right hand and use it to subdue the Nations. Isa. 45:1

13. Let us decree the presence of light into every situation of our lives in this 2017. Gen.1:3

14. Let us pray for the light of God to overshadow every activity of darkness in our country in this 2017. Gen 1:3

15. Let us pray that no secret of the enemy will be hidden in our parishes in this 2017. Gen. 1: 4

16. Father, arise and do marvellous creative miracles in my life in this 2017, O Lord. John 9:1-7

17. Let God arise and let His enemies be scattered in our country. Ps. 68:1-2
Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by axeman2(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
YOU DONT TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE FASTING IT SHOULD BE A SECRETE BETWEEN YOU AND GOD.

1 Like

Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by Seun(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Imagine what it would be like if all of your children gathered around you to ask for the same thing, talking at the same time? What's the point of that? It would be better for them to pick one person to make the request on their behalf and then shut up and let you respond to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by Nogodye(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Seun:
Imagine what it would be like if all of your children gathered around you to ask for the same thing, taking at the same time? What's the point of that? It would be better for them to pick one person to make the request on their behalf and then shut up and let you respond to them.
Lol.That's why he is called GOD and not human being...okay?

1 Like

Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by yorhmienerd(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Seun:
Imagine what it would be like if all of your children gathered around you to ask for the same thing, taking at the same time? What's the point of that? It would be better for them to pick one person to make the request on their behalf and then shut up and let you respond to them.
You're quite obsessed with Christianity. Admit it.

1 Like

Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
fuckyoumhen
Iamdmentor1
Idydarling
mankan2k7
comradeodunze
siegfried99
chynie
tico1212

Jesus Christ told Peter you will deny me at the 11th hour but Peter said, that would never happen

If Jesus christ should resurrect this hour he will found out you have denied him and evidence is on your profile

Someone would argue that islamization is not real believing until they come to your house in this 21st century everything is done digitally

Jesus Christ is knocking on your doors...lolz
Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by fuckyoumhen: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
carmag:
fuckyoumhen
Iamdmentor1
Idydarling
mankan2k7
comradeodunze
siegfried99
chynie
tico1212

Jesus Christ told Peter you will deny me at the 11th hour but Peter said, that would never happen

If Jesus christ should resurrect this hour he will found out you have denied him and evidence is on your profile

Someone would argue that islamization is not real believing until they come to your house in this 21st century everything is done digitally

I intentionally danced to Seun & his boko haram mod so that I can comment on the thread.
Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
fuckyoumhen:

I intentionally danced to Seun & his boko haram mod so that I can comment on the thread.

lol...so for how long will that nonsense remain on your dp

personally I can't take it even though I'm a moderate Christian who will rather become an atheist than to accept Islam as a religion

1 Like

Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by fuckyoumhen: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
carmag:

lol...so for how long will that nonsense remain on your dp

personally I can't take it even though I'm a moderate Christian who will rather become an atheist than to accept Islam as a religion
Honestly I dont care about how long it stays there
Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by mankan2k7(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
carmag:
fuckyoumhen
Iamdmentor1
Idydarling
mankan2k7
comradeodunze
siegfried99
chynie
tico1212

Examine my comment critically and go back to my profile and see how I destroyed dt satanic religion call Islam
Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by Idydarling(f): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
carmag:
fuckyoumhen
Iamdmentor1
Idydarling
mankan2k7
comradeodunze
siegfried99
chynie
tico1212

shat up my frd, so bc of this I have denied my God ba? hmmmm .. an account i could deactivate anytime I chose to and open anada, be careful b4 I give u an e-slap; I'm even finding ds whole shii funny sef, don't lemme change my mood cos of u
Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by Idydarling(f): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
Honestly I dont care about how long it stays there
me too
Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Idydarling:
shat up my frd, so bc of this I have denied my God ba? hmmmm .. an account i could deactivate anytime I chose to and open anada, be careful b4 I give u an e-slap; I'm even finding ds whole shii funny sef, don't lemme change my mood cos of u

are you that rude?

Someone cannot play with you again

1 Like

Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by 4reala(m): 6:17am On Feb 12, 2017
Seun:
Imagine what it would be like if all of your children gathered around you to ask for the same thing, talking at the same time? What's the point of that? It would be better for them to pick one person to make the request on their behalf and then shut up and let you respond to them.
u see Seun, God is omniscience, he is everywhere at a time. He sees the deepest of secrets and knows the thought of ur heart. And he hears everything we say, even silently. So, he is not human for u to compare him to ur earthly father. He loves u more than u think.
Re: ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points by siegfried99(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
@Seun

Please remove the Muslim mssg on my.profile

I'm not a Muslim..

I'M A CHRISTIAN

I don't know how I mistakenly clicked yes on a Muslim thread while I tried to. Comment.

If you don't want Christians to comment on Islamic threads, then why was it moved to FP?

Whereas muslims are free to comment on Christians thread right? undecided

PLEASE REMOVE IT ASAP undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Crocodiles Kills & Eats Zimbabwean Pastor Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus Chr / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/17 / Jerusalem: How To Protect Yourself And Loved Ones From The Impacts Of Zionism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.