Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers (16679 Views)

NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Pained for what exactly?
u want to know? Put your hand on your chest , qout me back and tell me what u feel exactly. That must be pained,
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by kabrud: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
u want to know? Put your hand on your chest , qout me back and tell me what u feel exactly. That must be pained,

Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

OK u felt like the boy in your pix? Sorry for your loss and pains
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by kabrud: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
OK u felt like the boy in your pix? Sorry for your loss and pains

Not interested in all these rubbish, thought this one has anything, never knew it is fake fake fake and fake. If this is the beating by a woman u are talking about, pls I accept this type. Go in search of ur category. Bye
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
joliyp:
and they wil collect ur certificate as collaterial.......soft loan ko hardcore ni
Are you minding these clowns who can't even pay alawi promptly let alone giving out loans?
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by joliyp(f): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are you minding these clowns who can't even pay alawi promptly let alone giving out loans?
dia sense of reasonin is backward
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by keko14: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2017
Joephat:

which batch you dey?
I dey ikom, BatchA. stream 1
I dey batch A stream 1 too
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Joephat(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2017
keko14:

I dey batch A stream 1 too

Nice one, I was in hallA then in Obubra.

you be lady abi na Man?
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by CellTabRepairs: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2017
Loans will be pretty cool. Some of the corp members trained during SAED programme on Mobile phones repairs by the author has set up repair centre business after NYSC.

Price Slash For Your March To Success!

You CAN'T finish this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru!
Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market.

Cheaper rates Now $, £, € for each marketplace!
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Diaryofanewmum: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Union Bank supported the LEAPSIPA 2017 which supports 20 social innovators making positive impact in local communities across Nigeria. If only all our banks can do the same. Kudos to Union Bank
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by DeeFlask(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award / He Is Getting Frustrated At His PPA - What Can He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.