Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ (59735 Views)

★ Celebrity Baby Mamas That Don’t Like Exposing Themselves - 360jamng.(com) / Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
~Lil Wayne & His Baby Mamas~

~Toya Carter:[/b]Toya gave birth to Wayne's first child, Reginae, when the rapper was only 16. The two were married from 2004 to 2006.

~ Reginae~

[img]http://king1876.files./2008/10/lil-wayne-family1.jpg[/img]

[b]~Nivea:
gave birth to Weezy's third son, Neal, this past Monday (November 30). She also has three kids with R&B singer The-Dream.

~Lauren London:Nearly three months prior to Nivea giving birth, LL gave birth to Lennox Samuel Ari, Wayne's first son this year. The two have been on and off for the past few years.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
These girls are all dumb. tongue
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by MrCrackles(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
Dwayne Carter has had his fair share of beauties. .
U cant knock him for that at all despite him being a butt fugly fuc.k cheesy
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
Atlease we now know who Tuface's idol is
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
~Erykah Badu & Her Baby Daddies~

~Andre 3000: Badu welcomed her first son, Seven, with then-boyfriend Andre 3000 back in 1997.

~Seven With Daddy~

~The D.O.C: In 2004, Erykah and The D.O.C. gave birth to Badu's second daughter, Puma Sabti, in Dallas.

~Puma~

~Jay Electronica: In February of this year, Badu and longtime boyfriend Jay Electronica welcomed Mars Merkaba into the world.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mamagee3(f): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
This is serious. . . grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by sjeezy8: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2009
Im telling you if you have money you can have as much babes as you want look at weezy
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

Im telling you if you have money you can have as much babes as you want look at weezy
And you think it makes sense?

What matters more, the money you spend on the kid or the time you spend to discipline the child?
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by sjeezy8: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2009
FL Gators:

What matters more, the money you spend on the kid or the time you spend to discipline the child?

MONEY grin grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2009
FL Gators:

the women are stu.pid, plain and simple.
both parties are stu.pid but i blame the women more.
toya and her stu.pid show with Tiny. lolol! it was a joke, only watched two episodes though.

this thread will never end  grin
these people are a hot mess.

tubaba wanted to take after lil wayne, i guess
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2009
erykah is something else!! OMG. shocked
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mamagee3(f): 12:08am On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

erykah is something else!! OMG.  shocked

She looks ugly, right? undecided
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:10am On Dec 06, 2009
nooo. lol
im talking about her having kids with EVERY long time boyfriend she has.
what kind of woman is this sef? she no hear of condom or female condom?
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by sjeezy8: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2009
i lost all respect for erykah badu shes a freakin sluttttt
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2009
are Diddy and Kim Porter even married? if not, add them to the list. lol
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

toya and her stu.pid show with Tiny. lolol! it was a joke, only watched two episodes though
That show is just very silly. Remembered watching it with a friend.
Both of them are swimming in their well deserved misery, hot trash.

Dnt get how tiny could be so proud of her husband who is constantly in and out of jail . . . .and toya and her fatass child.

What they both need to do is get a job and stop wasting television space.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2009
FL Gators:

That show is just very silly. Remembered watching it with a friend.
Both of them are swimming in their well deserved misery, hot trash.

Dnt get how tiny could be so proud of her husband who is constantly in and out of jail . . . .and toya and her fatass child.

What they both need to do is get a job and stop wasting television space.
lmfao!!!
is it me? or does tiny look like a nak.ed mole rat? lol
tiny and toya are just a hot mess, not not only them, BET IS A HOT FUKING MESS!! thats why i dont even watch that dumb station anymore.
and what about Frankie and Nefe? (or however you spell that)
BET loves to embaress the black community with silly shows.
i watch the Mo'Nique show (sometimes) and thats all i watch there.
i really just cant stand BET. it was better back in 2000 -2004
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by SeanT21(f): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2009
Who in the world will lay under or above little wayne?? That guy is shitty looking, especially with that nasty dreads. Some women sef.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2009
lmao!! @ nairaland so "nak.ed" has now become a bad word they have to *bleep* it out.
even "stu.pid" has been turned into "silly"
na wa ooooo
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2009
SeanT21:

Who in the world will lay under or above little wayne?? That guy is shitty looking, especially with that nasty dreads. Some women sef.

Exactly ooo.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmao!! @ nairaland so "nak.ed" has now become a bad word they have to *bleep* it out.
even "stu.pid" has been turned into "silly"
na wa ooooo

I just noticed that now
"Bas.tard has been turned into "sympathetic alien", lol grin grin
This is ridiculous!!!
angry
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmfao!!!
is it me? or does tiny look like a nak.ed mole rat? lol
tiny and toya are just a hot mess, not not only them, BET IS A HOT FUKING MESS!! thats why i dont even watch that dumb station anymore.
and what about Frankie and Nefe? (or however you spell that)
BET loves to embaress the black community with silly shows.
i watch the Mo'Nique show (sometimes) and thats all i watch there.
i really just cant stand BET. it was better back in 2000 -2004
I only watch BET when Tyler Perry's show is on now.

LOL I though so, about tiny. But I suppose her mirrror tells her she looks like a Goddess.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2009
[b]~P Diddy & His Baby Mamas~[/b]Diddy is a father of five and step father to one.~

[b]~Misa Hylton-Brim:[/b]Misa and Puff's son, Justin Dior Combs was born in December of 1993.

~Christian(L) and Justin Combs(R) pictured after their father received a star on the HollyWood Walk of Fame on May 3rd.
[img]http://blackcelebritykids.files./2008/05/diddykidsboys.jpg?w=497&h=745[/img]

~Diddy with all of his boys:Quincy Brown,Justin,and Christian;Grandma Combs with Justin~
[img]http://blackcelebritykids.files./2008/05/diddyboys3.jpg?w=206&h=300[/img]

~Sarah Chapman:[/b]Diddy's first daugther Chance Chapman-Combs was born in 2006.There were rumours of a Love traingle between Sandra,Diddy & Kim. Sandra claims Kim & Her met Diddy at the same time & Kim Knew of her pregnancy before getting preggers for Diddy.

~Chance Chapman-Combs~

[b]~Kim Porter:
He and Kim Porter gave birth to Christian Casey Combs in 1998. Despite breaking up for several years, the couple reunited in the 2000s and had twins daughters, D' Lila and Jessie James in 2006

~D'Lala Star(L) & Jessie James (R)
[img]http://blackcelebritykids.files./2007/12/babies_dlilajesse.jpg[/img][/img]
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Dec 06, 2009
It is well! grin grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by sweeti14(f): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2009
can we have pics of the babies and children please?
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by nellaluv(f): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2009
I like ca$h money's women, they're cla$$y grin grin. It's not their fault really. When u're in love u do crazy things, some good some bad. Having a child is not a bad thing its a blessing, lol
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by nellaluv(f): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2009
I like ca$h money's women, they're cla$$y grin grin. It's not their fault really. When u're in love u do crazy things, some good some bad. Having a child is not a bad thing its a blessing, lol
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:55am On Dec 06, 2009
~Ex-Wives Mamas~

~Kimora Lee Simmons & Russell Simmons:[/b]During their 11-year marriage, Kimora and Russell gave birth to two daughters, Ming Lee in 2000 and Aoki Lee in 2002. The pair's divorce was finalized in January 2009.

~Kimora Lee Simmons and her children Ming ,9, Aoki,7, and Kenzo Hounsou~

[b]~Kelis & Nas~

Kelis gave birth to Knight Jones on July 21, 2009 in the midst of an ongoing divorce. She filed for divorce back in April, citing irreconcilable differences."

~T-Boz & Mack 10~
Only two months after being married in August 2000, T-Boz and Mack 10 welcomed Chase Anela Rolison into the world. T-Boz filed for divorce and requested a restraining order against the rapper in 2004.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:40am On Dec 06, 2009
i thought she married Djimon? i guess i was wrong.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by sjeezy8: 3:43am On Dec 06, 2009
p diddys daughter look alike even though they have different mothers
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by sjeezy8: 3:44am On Dec 06, 2009
and djimon guy got married in Benin republic
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:44am On Dec 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

and djimon guy got married in Benin republic
he married who? kimora lee?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Looks Like A Child - Slay Queen Reacts To Wizkid's New Shirtless Video / Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) / Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.