Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

President Buhari Does Not Need Our Prayers For Speedy Recovery........ehissi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Does Not Need Our Prayers For Speedy Recovery........ehissi (505 Views)

Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician / " 7 Things Buhari Does Not Know" - Reno Omokri / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Does Not Need Our Prayers For Speedy Recovery........ehissi by ehissi(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
I know a lot of People will look at this thing like "Which kind Mumu post be this one"; but quite frankly I am past caring.

I say emphatically, that Mr President does not require the prayers of anybody for a speedy recovery. To the best of my understanding, Mr President went to the UK for a routine checkup, at least according to official statements from the Presidency.

Also we have word from very reliable sources, like the Vice - President, the Minister of Information and the Media Aides of the President.

In fact, according to statements credited to Mr Vice - President, he is hale and hearty and is just waiting for test results.

So why are Nigerians all around the world, encouraged to pray for the Speedy recovery of a man who isn't sick?? angry

It means one of 2 things has happened:-

1) It is either Mr President is honest, a man of integrity, is truly hale and hearty and is taking advantage of the powers accorded to his office to really rest from all this Nigeria Wahala and 7# just using "trivial" doctors orders to buy some free, quiet time to himself and Aunt Aisha in #ZaOzaRoom........... undecided

2) Or Mr President is a Glorified scam, packaged as a wonderful, no - nonsense man of integrity. And is truly undergoing chemotherapy as suspected in some quarters and is just taking advantage of whatever little political capital his party has left to rule this country from an Intensive Care Unit in Obodo L'Oyinbo ............ angry

Whatever the case may be, if Mr President cannot rule this country without collapsing 2 times a week, it is economically sound to hand over while he still alive and declared sick.......... angry

Than for him to die after being declared hale and hearty, because it will cause a lot of problems for the Nation.......... undecided

They will always be the "They killed him allegation", because they declared him officially "Hale and Hearty". This will not go down well with these fulani Folks who know how to skewer men, women and children like Chicken Barbeque, just for looking at their cows the wrong way, not to talk of when their "Fulani Executive in Chief" died while been declared healthy........... angry

There will also be Conspiracy theory folks who will suggest that he was murdered by the British government, after all how did a man who was declared healthy, die all of a sudden in your country. Let's not forget, the small spat that almost happened between Cameron and President Buhari over the "Fantastically Corrupt" comment. It could be argued that he was murdered for asking for Nigerian loots in the UK, which the British government wasn't so eager to return.

Let's not even go into the Biafra People's congress Abi na IPOB school of propaganda....... undecided

The safest thing to do is to hold a press conference and tell Nigerians the truth, so that they know what's going on before it snowballs into a crisis......... angry

Officially, as far as we have been notified by our dear country, Buhari is Hale and Hearty and Boko Haram has been technically defeated and chased out of sambisa forest; so all these prayer for Speedy recovery for a healthy man is a waste Productive Man hours............. angry

Chikenan............

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/buhari-hale-hearty-spoke-osinbajo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Does Not Need Our Prayers For Speedy Recovery........ehissi by DickTator1: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
I won't be personally praying for Buhari in church tomorrow. There are better prayer points to consider.
A 74yr old greedy power hungry dullard doesn't merit my prayers.
Re: President Buhari Does Not Need Our Prayers For Speedy Recovery........ehissi by Solowande(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Me! pray 4 speedy recovery? God 4bid. I will rather pray 4 speedy death.
Re: President Buhari Does Not Need Our Prayers For Speedy Recovery........ehissi by axeman2(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
muslim can't make heaven so no need for RIP he is going to hell to meet his brother abacha and other politicians.
Re: President Buhari Does Not Need Our Prayers For Speedy Recovery........ehissi by rifasenate11(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
I keep having this feeling that this man is no more.. I swear, if he is still alive there is no need for all the secrecy about his whereabouts.

(1) (Reply)

Arch Bishop Of Canterbrew To Speak On Buhari / Highlights Of Telephone Conversation Between President @mbuhari And @POTUS: / Ex-air Force Chief Forfeits Five Mansions To Federal Government (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.