Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho (969 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of The Lagos Marathon At Lekki / PHOTOS: Jay Jay Okocha At Lagos Marathon / I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by ceometromedia: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Rodah Jepkhorir of Kenya, the first female elite athlete to cross the finish line in Saturday’s 2nd Access Bank Lagos City Marathon, said she would not hesitate to marry a Nigerian if approached.

Jepkhorir told NAN at the finish point that she would not hesitate due to the kind nature of Nigerians.

“If a Nigerian man should ask for my hand in marriage, I will marry him because Nigerians are nice people. Nationality is no barrier, so far he is committed and caring, I will have no option,’’ she said.

She also said that she loved watching the duo of Nigerian actors, Aki and Paw paw, saying that she was so attached to Nigeria.

“Aki and Pawpaw are my best actors in Nigeria, I have so much love for the Nigerian movie industry,’’ the runner said.

The athlete, who is visiting Nigeria for the first time, said that winning the race was a dream come through for her.

“The race has given me the opportunity to come to my dream country, I will come over and over again,’’ she said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/ill-marry-nigerian-man-female-winner-of.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by ucheheart(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
What is her phone number pls? I need some piece of the money

1 Like

Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
You must be capable of running marathon in bed, otherwise she will leave you.
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by dollyjoy(f): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
ucheheart:
What is her phone number pls? I need some piece of the money
No be two leg when you get those who won get?
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by sarrki(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good ,

But don't marry a wailer

All they will do is to open the book of lamentations

That's what they are good at
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by sarrki(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
coolesmile:

What is this again?
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by DonCortino: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Good ,

But don't marry a wailer

All they will do is to open the book of lamentations

That's what they are good at

She wont marry you either. She needs someone with brain in his skull.

Shey u know zombies don't have brains? Shey?
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by olasaad(f): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
you are welcome. Nig guys are nice and some can as well ruin ur career.beware of the drug pushers
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
she might have heard abt d romantic nature of nigerian guys which is why she wants a nigerian guy to date here
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by ucheheart(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
dollyjoy:
No be two leg when you get those who won get?
I like your dp, you can drop ur phone number, I don't mind
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

What is this again?
invisibility
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by austino677(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
olasaad:
you are welcome. Nig guys are nice and some can as well ruin ur career.beware of the drug pushers
undecidedmeaning
Re: I’ll Marry A Nigerian Man - Female Winner Of Lagos Marathon, Rodah Jepkho by austino677(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
ucheheart:
I like your dp, you can drop ur phone number, I don't mind
i think u only liked her dp..... wink

(1) (Reply)

Chealsea To Announce Signing Of Monaco Mid-fielder / Okocha Is More Skillful Than Pele –weah / Anthony Joshua Pays Tribute To His Mother In Sweet Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.