Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic (590 Views)

How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic / Traders From Chad, Cameroon And Niger Rush To Kebbi For Rice / How True Is This In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
My dad has been buying goods from nigeria and takes to togo to sell. Recently, his business has been doing quite well and the weakness of the naira helps too.
However, I confided in my dad about my idea of accessing the French market,i told him that I intend starting with cotonou market,a market like tokpa. I told him that I intend buying stuffs and selling over there, and amazingly,he discouraged me. He said that the beninoise are wicked people,he also said that they will collect my goods and won't pay me,they might get me arrested,just any talk to get me discouraged. He was incest by my idea.
I know that in life people will always discourage you,some will encourage you,but I want to ask my larger nairaland family what experiences have they gained transacting with beninoise.
Cc
Seun
dominique
FOD
naijacutee
puskin
Please, help push this so a wider audience can comment, and that way you prevent people from making avoidable mistakes
Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by DonCortino: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
Since u no wan listen to ur papa, carry go! If Dem gba u for dia no come here con lament o!
Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Please,broda what is your own opinion. Leave my father's opinion,that is his opinion. What is your own?
DonCortino:
Since u no wan listen to ur papa, carry go! If Dem gba u for dia no come here con lament o!
Re: How True Is This About Traders From Benin Republic by Karin001(f): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2017
I need information on supply of vegetable oil from Cotonou to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Starting Up A Mini Importation Biz / Ways To Make Money Online Without Having Your Own Website / Make Money From Free Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.