Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (155734 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by nellyquash(f): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
ok..... We still dey wait.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by sabathday(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
$216 btc availlable for sale at #435/$ interested should contact me on my signature..thanks
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by VERTEX1: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Selfish and inhumane moderators trying to protect their business to the expense of others,
what do you gain from people's loss?

I've notice this many times with displeasure of this myopic attitude of you people.
have mercy on people and stop been fortune hindrances to the poor mass in recession!!
you people have succeeded in getting MMM to its kneels, but I bet you guys if you know how many people you've cause misfortune.

one thing is sure 'karma" awaits all!!
just go ahead and sanction me but I've throw out my mind.
#Peace

13 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by deebrain(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2017
VERTEX1:
Selfish and inhumane moderators trying to protect their business to the expense of others,
what do you gain from people's loss?

I've notice this many times with displeasure of this myopic attitude of you people.
have mercy on people and stop been fortune hindrances to the poor mass in recession!!
you people have succeeded in getting MMM to its kneels, but I bet you guys if you know how many people you've cause misfortune.

one thing is sure 'karma" awaits all!!
just go ahead and sanction me but I've throw out my mind.
#Peace

Hmmm....

Nairaland is indeed, something else. I no more trust it's judgment, at least to the level I had before.

Asper the MMM thing, I think the media humbling is good for the scheme. A colleague of mine got help yesterday evening.

It's no longer popular, but it's firmly working but away from the media.

And there are still many people in the scheme making their money!

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by sfive: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2017
How do banks make their money?
If we all are to withdraw all our money in the bank same day do you think the bank will survive or even be able to pay everybody?
Figure out how banks make money available and you know it's no different from ponzi.

4 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Ogboraph(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2017
sfive:
How do banks make their money?
If we all are to withdraw all our money in the bank same day do you think the bank will survive or even be able to pay everybody?
Figure out how banks make money available and you know it's no different from ponzi.

Mumu. Even if you leave your money on your savings account for 3 month no bank will give you even 10% or 8% of that money. But ponzi thieves will give 100% of two people full money and pay 100% of it or 200% of other peoples money to only one person. Now who is going to pay the three or two other people money they have used their money to pay the first person if no other person deposit money? Bank trade forex with people money and make profits every day from those who need Forex, they buy from CBN @ low rate and sell to importer at a higher price making good profits. They give loans to businesses and you pay from 10% to 30% depending on T.A.C and they are Capitalist. Now what business does ponzi do than robbing Peter to pay paul? Then look for another mugu to robb and pay Peter. Mumu go and learn before you post.

3 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ogboraph:

Mumu. Even if you leave your money on your savings account for 3 month no bank will give you even 10% or 8% of that money. But ponzi thieves will give 100% of two people full money and pay 100% of it or 200% of other peoples money to only one person. Now who is going to pay the three or two other people money they have used their money to pay the first person if no other person deposit money? Bank trade forex with people money and make profits every day from those who need Forex, they buy from CBN @ low rate and sell to importer at a higher price making good profits. They give loans to businesses and you pay from 10% to 30% depending on T.A.C and they are Capitalist. Now what business does ponzi do than robbing Peter to pay paul? Then look for another mugu to robb and pay Peter. Mumu go and learn before you post.
so because you know a little about How banks make money thats why you have to explain with all the name calling. Cross eyed Egyptian camel

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
silastemplar:
so because you know a little about How banks make money thats why you have to explain with all the name calling. Cross eyed Egyptian camel

Gademmit!! grin grin embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nairaboi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
silastemplar:
Chai! bros, dey pity person naa
which kind massive attack be that. . .

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by rashfat(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
tchidi:

Gademmit!! grin grin embarassed embarassed cry

U want ds guy to cry bah

2 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
MCLION1:
It's only 5k that is taking that time cos people are no longer twinking 5k unlike wen it started but others (10,20,50k)are paying full time.
Lier. 30 days now my 20k neva comot. Make una no dey decieve newbies

3 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Lier. 30 days now my 20k neva comot. Make una no dey decieve newbies
oga calm down, they already posted why there are delays concerning people who paid from 8-15 on their facebook page.. This people are trying, with their new intervention policy they realy want us to have our money back and keep the scheme going, but your type is not helping matters...... posting stuff like this is scaring people away from the system and making your money take too long in the system.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Daye007: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Av dey started paying 9th of february nw?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by hartson(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2017
Daye007:
Av dey started paying 9th of february nw?
not yet,mine is 9th Feb.Still showing 100% activated,wait patiently. hopefully by next week or so
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by smartty68(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mod banned me for commenting on this threadangry undecided
What's so special about this thread sef!angry
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by VERTEX1: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
nonsense
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by oyoyoade: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2017
Ogboraph:

You are a fool banks don't pay people with other people's money abi. Who do you think is taking those interest you are to benefit if not the owner of the banks. Under 4months you hear banks had made billions of naira from where to they make their money cow.charge unnecessarily on your credit card sell dollars at very expensive rate that is not greed abi, last month one particular bank was charging customers huge money on stamp duty that one is not fraud abi. Let me ask you what is forex you know nothing bank takes our money and gamble, you don't know forex trade is gambling because it's stated "buy" and sell". You call someone else mumu but you are the big fool. Who is greedy the bank or peer to peer system. Better receive brain today that is Sunday.

7 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Genes1s: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
oyoyoade:

You are a fool banks don't pay people with other people's money abi. Who do you think is taking those interest you are to benefit if not the owner of the banks. Under 4months you hear banks had made billions of naira from where to they make their money cow.charge unnecessarily on your credit card sell dollars at very expensive rate that is not greed abi, last month one particular bank was charging customers huge money on stamp duty that one is not fraud abi. Let me ask you what is forex you know nothing bank takes our money and gamble, you don't know forex trade is gambling because it's stated "buy" and sell". You call someone else mumu but you are the big fool. Who is greedy the bank or peer to peer system. Better receive brain today that is Sunday.
U even have time to educate d oponu.

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by specimen23(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
i will sign up soon
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by ElDadd: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Ozugbo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pls hv dey paid dose dat did on d 15th of Feb.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.