Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda (2272 Views)

Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Built2last: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
In trying to verify the accuracy of the odd appointment letter I posted here yesterday, I discovered that President Buhari actually has 9, not 6, media aides, all of whom also have a retinue of personal aides.

The presidential media aides are Femi Adesina (Special Adviser, Media & Publicity); Garba Shehu (Senior Special Assistant, Media & Publicity); Tolu Ogunlesi (Special Assistant, Digital & New Media); Lauretta Onochie (Personal Assistant, Social Media); Bashir Ahmad (Personal Assistant, New media); Sha’aban Sharada (Personal Assistant, Broadcast Media); Naziru Muhammed (Personal Assistant, TV Documentary); Sunday Aghaeze (Personal Assistant, Photography); and Bayo Omoboriowo (Personal Assistant/ President’s Photographer).

In addition, the president has about 40 paid journalists, bloggers, media analysts, commentators (whose names I have but will leave out for now), working under the Buhari Media Centre (BMC) in Utako, Abuja. The BMC is a well-furnished one-storey building with expansive premises. It has security guards, clerks, and cashiers. The team members are paid a monthly allowance of between N200,000 and N250,000.

They are mandated to react to all media contents critical of the president, write favorable news items for the president, and attack/demonize/smear people critical of the president. They also work with government agencies such as the EFCC to push narratives to deflect attention from the ineptitude of the government.
They work behind the scenes and use pen names in extended articles, and pseudonyms on social media. Almost all the members of the APC Presidential Campaign Media Directorate operate from the BMC, with the exception of those with appointments. And this excludes Lai Mohammad’s well-oiled lie squad.

When a government takes propaganda and mind-management this seriously, you know it’s not ready to change. Good deeds are their own PR. It is when people determine that they don’t want to do good deeds that they resort to mindless propaganda. If only they invested and expended as much energy in managing the economy as they do in propaganda, we won’t be where we are. I have more, but I will stop here for now. By the way, that appointment letter is authentic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Amiano(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm sure sarrki works in dat BMC office

15 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by doublewisdom: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
I agree with the headline.

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Ahmadgani(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Propaganda is a vital tool in modern day politics.

We have been listening to lies right from the time of mungo park.

What do you expect from a government that sold us sky scrapers just before elections only to serve us with mud houses after elections

Trying to blame past adminitration wont solve the problems

13 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by ajepako(f): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
How about special assistants on...

Hunger matter...

Poverty alleviation..

Employment....

Stable electricity....

Uninterrupted tertiary education for our kids..

Reduction in prices of foodstuff...

Reduction in fuel price...

At least two serious Assistants to thepresident on these matters and we wouldn't be talking recession as much..

Media Assistants on publicity.. Image laundering and propaganda?

Buľshiiit..

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Geniro: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
These are media men who keep zombies like focus7 active on propaganda all year round. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by focus7: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Geniro:
These are media men who keep zombies like focus7 active on propaganda all year round. grin grin
Farooq Kperoogi is a nobody but an attention seeker, like Fayose Buhari has no time to dignify his type.
Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Geniro: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
Farooq Kperoogi is a nobody but an attention seeker, like Fayose Buhari has no time to dignify his type.

The same Farooq that was a darling to the APC when he was taking GEJ to the cleaners. Unlike you hypocritical lots, he has remained true to his objectivity.

When will you discard your soiled hypocritical cloak ?

13 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by nabiz(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Biafra expose is one of them grin let us identify them in this forum

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by BrokenTV: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
And Sarki stated he was living in Abuja, he is working in that office, he is to busy online to have another work.

8 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by BrokenTV: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
BrokenTV:
And Sarki stated he was living in Abuja, he is working in that office, he is to busy online to have another work.
The reasons why they havn't sack him is what i don't understand, he is to unintelligent to be in that office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by FeloniousFelon: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
We are destroying their fabricated lies and propaganda daily here.

Those monkeys in clown suits working at BMC, Utako are more of a damage to this useless govt.

Take Sarrki and Omenkalives for example.

How will anybody in their right minds pay these clowns to write ubbish?

I personally won't pay Omenkalives and sarrki to pack my sh1t. They will be made to eat it up straight from my anus for free and then thank me for it

Fcking maggots

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by FeloniousFelon: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
One of those BMC idiots was the one that took a troll thread here straight to their liar master's office.

The Idiots are so engrossed in their own lies that they can't even identify truth anymore.

Mynd44 I know you operate from BMC, Utako

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Built2last: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lalasticlala have you collected your appointment letter?

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Opinedecandid(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
People voted in this man.

Period!

Won't they vote for him, his party or his like again in 2019?

Till then.
Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by FeloniousFelon: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Opinedecandid:
People voted in this man.

Period!

Won't they vote for him, his party or his like again in 2019?

Till then.

Ask the Shiite Muslims

Ask the middle class couple who can't pay their kids college tuition abroad.

Ask the almajiri who hardly eats once a day anymore

Ask southern kaduna christians

Ask the people of Agatu who voted for Buhari

Ask the dying and neglected IDPs, Chibok community if they will still vote this man.

Rigging will not get Buhari anywhere in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by hucienda: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ohh, so na now you know say na propaganda government? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by petrov10: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Zombies don run angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2017
Ashiri tu

1 Like

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Brightology2(m): 12:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm Jesus christ of Nazareth. Now I know

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by thewarrior72: 12:30am On Feb 12, 2017
No wonder sarrki and vadoxfool is 24/7 on nairaland writing trash and disgracing themselves.

Some of these zombies are irredeemable

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Brightology2(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Amiano:
am 101% sure

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by NaijaEfcc: 2:52am On Feb 12, 2017
Shame on zombies!!!! * spits on them *

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by gentleoyink: 3:32am On Feb 12, 2017
BrokenTV:

The reasons why they havn't sack him is what i don't understand, he is to unintelligent to be in that office.

They have not sacked him because stupid and unintelligent posts are his job description.

Honestly Liar Mohammed of APC wicked o. See the kind job them give sarrki.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Nobody: 3:33am On Feb 12, 2017
I guess by now you should know why Mr Lai got so much money for propaganda in the last two budgets, i guess professional liars earn more than Top Oil and Gas Staff these days undecided

well if you want to work

in the Anti Buhari Media Center shoot me a mail

ABMC - sending zombies to hades since 2015 cool cool cool cool

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by mykeljosef: 4:31am On Feb 12, 2017
if only people **** go beyond their fish brain reasoning n be the so called patriot they claim to be

maybe we'll realize how much corruption is in this government

say the recent gmd who was caught with dollars he stored it somewhere hence it looks big

but think of those who collect same amount from CBN due to connection at official rate ...only difference is they give to their aboki zombies who then sell at over 500 ...think how much they are gaining....

to think banks don't have dollars to sell to we students (n dont dare refer tho this part with stupid senseless quotrs ) but those abokis never experience the shortages

that's one...

2. you need to be in federal/state ministry to see the level of corruption and cluelessness of buhari about it to understand

i don't blame buhari same way i dont blame gej...

so those who blame gej for the failure of those around him.... should atleast be honest enough to use same yardstick to judge buhari

personally ik buhari age n health issues automatically makes him clueless n unfit to handle an entity as complex as Nigeria

but then most of the problems we experience today... he really has no clue whatsoever

.......i case my rest for now

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Mintek: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2017
Amiano:

...and StOla, DropShop, NgeneUkwenu, seunmsg, vedaxcool, HungerBAD, rusher, aressa, modath, madridguy, Aufbauh, Bolustic, IpobExposed, et al.

We know them all.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2017
Mintek:

...and StOla, DropShop, NgeneUkwenu, seunmsg, vexdacool, HungerBAD, rusher, et al.

We know them all.
You forgot Yoruba Muslims

Affiliates by religion sad

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
We are destroying their fabricated lies and propaganda daily here.

Those monkeys in clown suits working at BMC, Utako are more of a damage to this useless govt.

Take Sarrki and Omenkalives for example.

How will anybody in their right minds pay these clowns to write ubbish?

I personally won't pay Omenkalives and sarrki to pack my sh1t. They will be made to eat it up straight from my anus for free and then thank me for it

Fcking maggots
You took me back to mortal kombat days
Finish him
FATALITY grin

1 Like

Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by luvinhubby(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2017
Sarki & Darknetcom are members of that propaganda team.
Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by FeloniousFelon: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

You forgot Yoruba Muslims

Affiliates by religion sad

More like conquered wimps.

Hausa Fulani have total zero regard for yoruba Muslims because they know how they became Muslim because of their cowardice ancestors who accepted Islam at the threat of death.

A Fulani has more regard for a Berom man or a chibok man who refused and fought to the death to accept Islam
Re: Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Dino Melaye's First Day At Harvard / Kwankwaso Laughs At Buharis Fake Change Agenda / The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.