Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,516 members, 7,847,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions (1097 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Eniola Badmus As She Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions by bumi10(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
I don't know why i love this lady so much but she is awesome. Maybe for the fact that she is beautiful and matured in everything she does. This photos are so impressive.

What do you think guys? See what people are saying below and they are really going gaga for her.

I need to say this Eni, you are a model to those ladies (they know themselves) in Nollywood and they need to emulate you.

See reactions below

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/checkout-new-eniola-badmus-as-she-slays.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique

Re: Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions by HIScraziness(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Make this babe sit on your deek, you gon hear some cracking sound. Ma guy, dats your deek breaking tongue tongue

tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions by chordrylateral(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gbogbo beans girls

Any way it's in my signature
Re: Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions by Sandydayziz(f): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
I simply love her confidence! smiley
Re: Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions by BerryAnny(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Biggie! Biggie!!
Re: Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions by yellowbeauty(f): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
she really looked beautiful
Re: Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions by josephine123: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
orobo toh saxy
Re: Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
I thought she is married... can someone school me?
Re: Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions by chybykee(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
wetin she d slay this thing? goat abi ram?? lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout The New Eniola Badmus As She Slays In New Pics - Reactions by doublewisdom: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
See face like saucepan.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Housemate, Kemen Gets Billboard Support In Akwa Ibom(photo) / Meet Sultan Of Brunei: The Man Vera Sidika Is Gushing About / Check Out Angela Okorie Stunning New Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.