Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue (710 Views)

Free Blogger Template Needed [gurumasters, Help A Fellow Blogger] / Newly Approved Nigeria, U.s.a And U.k Adsense For Sale @cheap Price / Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue by smoothvee(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Please is there anyone here that have been able to withdraw with a U.K. Adsense.. I know USA adsense goes well with payoneer but I need a living testimony to U.K. Please. I have a £100+ there and I'm really concerned. Thank u brothers in the hustle
Re: Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue by gidimasters(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
smoothvee:
Please is there anyone here that have been able to withdraw with a U.K. Adsense.. I know USA adsense goes well with payoneer but I need a living testimony to U.K. Please. I have a £100+ there and I'm really concerned. Thank u brothers in the hustle

It's the same payoneer you will use.... Just message their customer care and tell them you want your currency to be pounds
Re: Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue by Obatechnologies(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
You don't have issues with UK Adsense. Have u verified it. If u haven't I can do that for u. You might need a GBP Payooneer card to be able to withdraw with from your UK Adsense or rather u can sell.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue by smoothvee(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
gidimasters:

It's the same payoneer you will use.... Just message their customer care and tell them you want your currency to be pounds

Ok baba God bless you!! I'm guessing I message them and then follow up whatever they say.... and hopefully it won't affect the payoneer card they already sent to me and which I've received already.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue by smoothvee(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Obatechnologies:
You don't have issues with UK Adsense. Have u verified it. If u haven't I can do that for u. You might need a GBP Payooneer card to be able to withdraw with from your UK Adsense or rather u can sell.

Bro I've verified it, they already sent me a payoneer card which I've received, do I need to order another GBP card?
Re: Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue by gidimasters(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
smoothvee:

Ok baba God bless you!! I'm guessing I message them and then follow up whatever they say.... and hopefully it won't affect the payoneer card they already sent to me and which I've received already.

All you need is a GBP pounds card...

I think they will send another card ooo...
Re: Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue by smoothvee(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
gidimasters:

All you need is a GBP pounds card...

I think they will send another card ooo...

I yaff die! Ok bro lemme go about it. Buh personally do u know anyone that is withdrawing from U.K. Adsense?
Re: Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue by olofofonaija1(m): 1:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Google ads 4 sale with £123 pounds .. 1 year old .. it has received payment once. Whatsapp 08170224830 .. Price 60k negotiable

Re: Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue by CallmeLucy(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2017
If you have Payoneer Pounds funds for sale, I'm going to buy them all, so contact me on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue by Sunday172(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2017
smoothvee:

I yaff die! Ok bro lemme go about it. Buh personally do u know anyone that is withdrawing from U.K. Adsense?
have withdraw with UK AdSense several times ..although I have GBP pound payoneer card ...or contact me for details 08050675967

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Services Of A Web Designer / How To Use Whatsapp On Pc / Naija forum site for females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.