Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Get A US Verified Paypal Account - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get A US Verified Paypal Account (474 Views)

Let Me Setup Your Payoneer Account (@N1000), And Working Paypal Account (@N1000) / Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,000 / How To Open A Verified Paypal And Fiverr Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A US Verified Paypal Account by robinsin(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hi everyone,
we all know PayPal has been limiting and restricting Nigerians paypal from getting payment and withdrawal done on their Nigeria PayPal account. Because of this most Nigerians quit doing online jobs and business or some get their fund withdrawn by a third party paypal account who then charge them for using their PayPal account, in fact some are forced to sell their PayPal fund on the rate against there will :O. Some have gone extra mile to get US PayPal (unverified) from fraudsters or other means which is later banned and blocked by PayPal which some have lost their money. I will be helping you get a completely verified US PayPal account setup that is standard and will be free from PayPal ban and restrictions.
Not for free but for an affordable amount. Add yourself to this newly created group of mine... Message me to add you +17374145288, Robinsetting@gmail.com Or easily contact me on my signature to add you as other business related information will be given on what job and business you can start doing that can make you get a ride for your self within six months.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Create That Rich 3D Content For Your Company / 8 Types Of Coworker You Should Avoid In The Work Place / Pencom Dg’s Sack: Staff Allege Ethnic Politics, Threaten Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.