Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! (8759 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by okeke00(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2017
The kingdom of pastor is at hand. So repent and bring all your money

2 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by caesaraba(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2017
LOL!

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2017
See as person just write rubbish full everywhere, who's gon read that? Duh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2017
gabazin080:
we have been told this since i was a boy.

too much trouble in the world we live in, war every where, corruption from the leaders, plenty oppression from the rich, no love btw brothers.

I PRAY THY KINGDOM COMES NOW
Bro, you mean since our grand dads were boys...
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Adonis3: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2017
chiedu7:

Okay have you seen ur brain before?
But you know u have one becos you've been told.

How much more God of heaven who gave His word.

What makes you so sure people have not seen God?
Have you spoken to everybody?

Yeah you conclusively prove that common sense no common at all.

LMAO grin

I was hell expecting the "have you seen your brain" crap

That was why I added "...and can't be proven"

No, I haven't seen my brain before but there are countless proofs of the existence of the brain.

The only proof you've got is the same old Bible.

Everything GOD claimed to have done has been proven logically and scientifically

#Adonis3HasSpoken

2 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2017
chiedu7:

Your illustration is an example of how mentally lazy we can all be in the part of the world...we were not told to believe that we have an organ called brain, we were evidently shown.. that's the difference between real life and religion, "know and believe"...if religion could just for once be supported by evidence, then no one would need to 'believe', everyone would 'know'.....your faith did not provide you answers, it's only stopping you from asking the questions...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2017
kevoh:
Jesus is not returning , he got lost in space on his last ascension! tongue
u think u are funny? undecided
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by iceberylin(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2017
chiedu7:

This guy reminds me why they say common sense no common at all

you could be the stupid one..

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by PataAlhaja(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2017
victorious001:

His post was very funny.

You actually think one Jesus would return someday? This is 2017!

By the way, you are beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by jonbellion(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Adonis3:

LMAO grin

I was hell expecting the "have you seen your brain" crap

That was why I added "...and can't be proven"

No, I haven't seen my brain before but there are countless proofs of the existence of the brain.

The only proof you've got is the same old Bible.

Everything GOD claimed to have done has been proven logically and scientifically

#Adonis3HasSpoken

you really have time to be replying that dude
"have you seen your brain before"
Lmao
Is that a joke undecided

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by shamecurls(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2017
When I never bury my own personal $9,000,000!

Repent kor, serpent ni!

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by dyabman(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Anti-christ everywhere just as it was prophesied in that same Old bible..

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by idu1(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2017
chiedu7:

Why are you now insulting him?

What's the difference between you and bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by jonbellion(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2017
dyabman:
Anti-christ everywhere just as it was prophesied in that same Old bible..
undecided

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by kevoh(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
victorious001:
Do I sound like I'm joking. angry angry The dead Jew ain't returning. angry

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by j1mmy: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
anyone who believes this fairy tale is no more intelligent than a monkey!

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by fromnigeria(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Adonis3:

Lol... See how you fouled yourself

Which is common sense

Believing in a being that you have never seen before or can't be proven he exists or not believing ??

The Greeks will also claim you don't have common sense for not believing in THOR or HORUS

Or the Indians for not believing in BUDDHA

make una dey deceive unaself for there grin

#Adonis3HasSpoken
You are not worse than Saul/Paul my man, I only pray its not too late.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by tinktanker: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
I hope i dont see any Muslim comment here oooo. It doesnt concern u guys better go back to ur blocked muslim forum. I guess u guys blocked it so no one will c ur terrors bern planned.

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by LordOfNaira: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
The kingdom of Yahweh is at hand since the time of the apostles. Haba, when will the kingdom finally come now

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by LordOfNaira: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
tinktanker:
I hope i dont see any Muslim comment here oooo. It doesnt concern u guys better go back to ur blocked muslim forum. I guess u guys blocked it so no one will c ur terrors bern planned.

Shut up and face the topic.

Tell me, my friend, when will this kingdom come? I hear that they have been saying this since the time of the apostles!!!

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by LordOfNaira: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
idu1:

Why are you now insulting him?

What's the difference between you and bokoharam?

Don't mind him. Very intolerant people and yet they would be fast to call Muslims intolerant.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by chinnyonwu(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Really??
Pls lead me to Christ. angry

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by EternalBeing: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
A must-read thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/3525405/question-how-live-holy-life

chinnyonwu:
Really??
Pls lead me to Christ. angry
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Adonis3: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
jonbellion:
you really have time to be replying that dude
"have you seen your brain before"
Lmao
Is that a joke undecided
grin grin
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Adonis3: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
fromnigeria:

You are not worse than Saul/Paul my man, I only pray its not too late.

Amen

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by MrPRevailer(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Liveair:
Wake up son!
That Slave ship left long ago.
What can end this world is a major natural or Nuclear disaster and the likes, not any God.

Is it your God who couldn't even save his worshippers from Boko Haram or from Church building collapse in Akwa Ibom?

My God saves people from Bokoharam, armed robbers, ritualists, accidents, bullets, machetes, bombs and the likes. More than a hundred thousand people (100,000) have testified since the day 1 to the 14th year anniversary of THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT.

Churches are not the same. The gifts, ability to perform miracles, signs and wonders etc are NOT THE SAME. Get that straight.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Wolfbrother(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
K
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by MrPRevailer(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Shut up and face the topic.

Tell me, my friend, when will this kingdom come? I hear that they have been saying this since the time of the apostles!!!

Ignorant people be like, they have being saying it.

But people who know the Word knows that all these things that are happening today must come to pass before the world ends. Example Homosexual was recently legalized, Internet/technology is revolutionizing the world, sickness/diseases/death are on turbo, war/contentions among nations (Syria war, Isreal-Palistan, Russia-US), BIGGEST The fast-approaching/inevitable prophesied NWO (in the name of peace and security).

Those who say they have been saying it are simply dumb and diseased with ignorance. Because these things mentioned are recent and critical developments.

Shall I also mentioned the already fulfilled prophesy. The world cannot come to an end without Isreal becoming a nation. After more than 2000 years of slavery, Isreal finally got their independence in 1948. A major prophesy was fulfilled. And the endtime events came to life.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by emmaitive(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
i know many will not take this message serious...but wether, u do not, the time is near..and if jesus tarries, and you die without repenting and forsaking your sins and accepting jesus as the lordship of your life,u bound to go to hell...so the choice is urs
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by LordOfNaira: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Ignorant people be like, they have being saying it.

But people who know the Word knows that all these things that are happening today must come to pass before the world ends. Example Homosexual was recently legalized, Internet/technology is revolutionizing the world, sickness/diseases/death are on turbo, war/contentions among nations (Syria war, Isreal-Palistan, Russia-US), BIGGEST The fast-approaching/inevitable prophesied NWO (in the name of peace and security).

Those who say they have been saying it are simply dumb and diseased with ignorance. Because these things mentioned are recent and critical developments.

Shall I also mentioned the already fulfilled prophesy. The world cannot come to an end without Isreal becoming a nation. After more than 2000 years of slavery, Isreal finally got their independence in 1948. A major prophesy was fulfilled. And the endtime events came to life.

All these have always happened now, my friend. There have been two major wars, there has been homosexuality, there have been sicknesses and death and yet no Jew man appeared in the sky.

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by MrPRevailer(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
LordofNairaland:

All these have always happened now, my friend. There have been two major wars, there has been homosexuality, there have been sicknesses and death and yet no Jew man appeared in the sky.

You see, some disease require special medical attention which writing may not do much. I wish we could discuss face to face.

Homosexuality has been but was hidden practise until Obama entered in to power, legalized it and it became a law.

Sickness and diseases have been, but never a time in history has it been so rampant/occurring as this generation. Check your history. Today, many diseases that never existed has been born. And death rate has skyrocketed 20 times. Check the stats on Google.

There has been wars, but the wars we experience today (Bokoharam, Terrorism, nation conflicts) is leading inevitably to one thing, THE NWO (World peace and Security).

ABC...
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by frank317: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
chiedu7:

Lol...U know u have brain just becasue that's what u were told? Seriously, is this the only way u can confirm u have brain? What if I also tell u that u don't have brain, will u automatically know that u don't have brain?

Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land / What Is 2013's Tag In Your Church? / King James (of The KJV Bible), Was An Indigenous Black European

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.