Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,252 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Sell Your original Short Jokes And Make Money Here. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sell Your original Short Jokes And Make Money Here. (2606 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your original Short Jokes And Make Money Here. by xothermik(m): 4:16am On Feb 12, 2017
you think you are funny or knows someone who is? why not make money from it? yes we are paying for your short nigerian based humor. the format is for a single panel cartoon so it cant be anything long or complicated. just short and funny topics affecting the life of everyday nigerians. for each of your jokes selected you will get paid 250 naira. but it has to be written or scripted properly an example is below

young swagged up boy standing in the living room gesturing and posing with one hand holding an imaginary microphone like a rapper while his mum is seated on the couch behind him

Boy: i am the illest baddest rapper! lyrically sick from head to toe.....

mum retorts with a serious and rejecting look.

Mum: shut up your mouth there! you will not be sick in jesus name

Re: Sell Your original Short Jokes And Make Money Here. by xothermik(m): 4:20am On Feb 12, 2017
if your idea is still a good concept and is selected but has to be edited by our editor, you will still get paid but it will be 200 instead of 250.
so if you were to write us 4 good jokes everyday you stand to make 1000 naira daily thats seven thousand a week and thats 28 thousand naira a month just to write some jokes.there is actually no limit to how many you can send so get to writing and keep your eyes and ears open for great ideas because alot of those happen around us already. just remember no plagiarizing or copying. keep them fresh and original please.

contact me via:

blazemediamails@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Sell Your original Short Jokes And Make Money Here. by xothermik(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
just to bump the thread in case you missed it.
Re: Sell Your original Short Jokes And Make Money Here. by Dfrenzy(m): 6:50am On May 22, 2018
hi, there.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Grace Mugabe Carrying President Robert Mugabe / Make I Write My Own / Hot! Fine Girls, Old Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.