Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda (800 Views)

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Supreme Court Blocks Trump From Cancelling Daca Immigration Program / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by panafrican(m): 4:34am On Feb 12, 2017
The obama administration filed to extend to all states and territories a pro- transgender law. Now president Trump says the filing has been rescinded. Way to go Trump! drain that swamp.
Read more on cnn.com.
To those who cannot connect the dots as to why
PANAFRICAN is getting involved in US policies , just keep in mind we Africans are born and raised as conservatives. Obama overlooked that reality and came up here to spit in our faces telling us our secular pro traditional marriage values are worthless, he dared ask us to throw those values away and embrace homosexuality , all kinds of nonsense. Why was he saying that? It is because he his the president of the world superpower.It means, had he still been in power or had the American people elected someone who shared his vision, this new president would be undermining African countries on behalf of the wicked LGBT agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by hisgrace090: 5:38am On Feb 12, 2017
God bless trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 12, 2017
What I find interesting about US politics is how nepotism is widely accepted. A person can fill the white House with relatives and no one would notice. You wonder why they criticise our old presidents here for doing the same.

On the down side, Trump has inspired alot of copycat African Presidents who will not hold back now from naming their wives as vice presidents and other close relative.

Who gets the feeling that Ivanka will be running next ?

1 Like

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by thesicilian: 6:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
What I find interesting about US politics is how nepotism is widely accepted. A person can fill the white House with relatives and no one would notice. You wonder why they criticise our old presidents here for doing the same.

On the down side, Trump has inspired alot of copycat African Presidents who will not hold back now from naming their wives as vice presidents and other close relative.

You people have extended your wailings from Nigeria to America?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 12, 2017
thesicilian:

You people have extended your wailings from Nigeria to America?
Call me back with a discussion worth my while.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by orunto27: 6:58am On Feb 12, 2017
Trump will enter The Kingdom of Heaven. He is a Practical Christians.
I recommend him to be Pope to succeed Francis immediately after his Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by thesicilian: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
Call me back with a discussion worth my while.
Don't bank on it. We have no areas of overlapping interests.
Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by Lucasbalo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
panafrican:
The obama administration filed to extend to all states and territories a pro- transgender law. Now president Trump says the filing has been rescinded. Way to go Trump! drain that swamp.
Read more on cnn.com.
To those who cannot connect the dots as to why
PANAFRICAN is getting involved in US policies , just keep in mind we Africans are born and raised as conservatives. Obama overlooked that reality and came up here to spit in our faces telling us our secular pro traditional marriage values are worthless, he dared ask us to throw those values away and embrace homosexuality , all kinds of nonsense. Why was he saying that? It is because he his the president of the world superpower.It means, had he still been in power or had the American people elected someone who shared his vision, this new president would be undermining African countries on behalf of the wicked LGBT agenda.
From Nigeria you are getting involved in American politics. That's very interesting of you. With tons of problems facing you in Nigeria, America is your focus. God help Nigeria because with people like you , Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by Lucasbalo(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
orunto27:
Trump will enter The Kingdom of Heaven. He is a Practical Christians.
I recommend him to be Pope to succeed Francis immediately after his Presidency.
Your example of a practicing Christian is a three times married father of five who scammed people with his fake and unaccredited Trump University. Get rid of whatever junk you are smoking because it's not good for your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by Lucasbalo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Muafrika2:

I don't know what's the problem with our people spouting junk about a Racist Trump who doesn't give a damn about people that looks like them.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I don't know what's the problem with our people spouting junk about a Racist Trump who doesn't give a damn about people that looks like them.

It's the power of religious authority. Churches will take over the world one day grin

NB: Am a serious Christian - for those getting ready to quote me - I just don't have anyone imposing their human wisdom on me cool

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by orunto27: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
okay.
Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by panafrican(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
From Nigeria you are getting involved in American politics. That's very interesting of you. With tons of problems facing you in Nigeria, America is your focus. God help Nigeria because with people like you , Nigeria is doomed.
Obama came in not as a solution but as a part of the problem. That ' s why we want to make sure he or anybody like him does not cross the Atlantic to come up here and add more to what we already have to deal with. We don't see Trump defending gays rights on a state visit to any African country.
We are facing with the usual problems any country would face in the world as far as expending road infrastructure, affordable education, health care, inner city security) are concerned. And we don' t want to waste our time dealing with confused LGBT folks.They should seek help from neuro surgeons instead of making laws to protect their insanity.

Here is the article https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/trump-transgender-students-injunction.html?_r=0

BTW Lucasbalo , is an anti gay marriage advocate necessarily a racist bigot ?
Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by Lucasbalo(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2017
panafrican:

Obama came in not as a solution but as a part of the problem. That ' s why we want to make sure he or anybody like him does not cross the Atlantic to come up here and add more to what we already have to deal with. We don't see Trump defending gays rights on a state visit to any African country.
We are facing with the usual problems any country would face in the world as far as expending road infrastructure, affordable education, health care, inner city security) are concerned. And we don' t want to waste our time dealing with confused LGBT folks.They should seek help from neuro surgeons instead of making laws to protect their insanity.

Here is the article https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/trump-transgender-students-injunction.html?_r=0

BTW Lucasbalo , is an anti gay marriage advocate necessarily a racist bigot ?
How is Obama forcing gay agenda on you ?. If you have paranoia for homosexuals, that's your problem. I am a married father of four and I don't care what grown people do as long as my privacy is not threatened. Your hatred of Obama is just whacked. Your focus should be about Nigeria where the looters and Thieflicians have turned what's suppose to be a light of Africa to a shame of Africa. Keep living a delusional life.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by panafrican(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lucasbalo:
How is Obama forcing gay agenda on you ?. If you have paranoia for homosexuals, that's your problem. I am a married father of four and I don't care what grown people do as long as my privacy is not threatened. Your hatred of Obama is just whacked. Your focus should be about Nigeria where the looters and Thieflicians have turned what's suppose to be a light of Africa to a shame of Africa. Keep living a delusional life.
Why did Obama threaten to cut federal fundings to states and school districts that opposed the transgender bathroom policy? why did he want to force a gay man to share the same bathroom with girls in schools? Why his he making this issue his battle?

Hater? Why did he come to Africa ( Senegal, Kenya, South Africa, A.U headquarters Addis Ababa Ethiopia etc.) to repeatedly tell us our values are worthless ? we don' t hate him , he is the one who hates us.

Come on vacation back home to Africa sometimes, live stressless in a small city and enjoy life out of so much confusion .
Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by Lucasbalo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
panafrican:

Why did Obama threaten to cut federal fundings to states and school districts that opposed the transgender bathroom policy? why did he want to force a gay man to share the same bathroom with girls in schools? Why his he making this issue his battle?

Hater? Why did he come to Africa ( Senegal, Kenya, South Africa, Addis Ababa etc.) to repeatedly tell us our values are worthless ? we don' t hate him , he is the one who hates us.
Obama was the one who makes Africa the dumps of the world. Keep fooling yourself. Your worthless dictatorial leaders who are stealing Nigeria blind and making the country a hell hole is not to blame. A country with nothing to be proud of except corruption and nepotism where an average citizen lives on less than $2 a day. You can hate Obama all you want but that doesn't improve your lot in life. The problem with Nigeria is not Obama it is your clueless and inept corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by panafrican(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Obama was the one who makes Africa the dumps of the world. Keep fooling yourself. Your worthless dictatorial leaders who are stealing Nigeria blind and making the country a hell hole is not to blame. A country with nothing to be proud of except corruption and nepotism where an average citizen lives on less than $2 a day. You can hate Obama all you want but that doesn't improve your lot in life. The problem with Nigeria is not Obama it is your clueless and inept corrupt leaders.
Real value of your money. If it takes $ 15 dollars to buy 0.5 pound of red lobsters full of chemical in Chicago or New York when it takes less than fifty cents to buy the same amount of red lobsters these ones being healthy and natural, do not be surprised $ 2 is a lot of money. People do not even need that amount of money on daily basis when they get most of their organic food from a farm ,not from poisoned food Kroger, K-mart, Meijer, Wal-Mart are selling. You are living in a dream world, being ripped off buy corporations , lobbyists and politicians.
Trump is draining the swamp right now and it is good.
Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by Lucasbalo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
panafrican:

Real value of your money. If it takes $ 15 dollars to buy 0.5 pound of red lobsters full of chemical in Chicago or New York when it takes less than fifty cents to buy the same amount of red lobsters these ones being healthy and natural, do not be surprised $ 2 is a lot of money. People do not even need that amount of money on daily basis when they get most of their organic food from a farm ,not from poisoned food Kroger, K-mart, Meijer, Wal-Mart are selling. You are living in a dream world, being ripped off buy corporations , lobbyists and politicians.
Trump is draining the swamp right now and it is good.
I was in Nigeria few weeks ago and I am always a frequent visitor to the country. I know Nigeria like the back of my arms and what you wrote is a bunch of bladder dash. A country where nothing works and the leaders are laughing all the way to the banks.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blocks Obama' s Sweeping Gay Agenda by panafrican(m): 2:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I was in Nigeria few weeks ago and I am always a frequent visitor to the country. I know Nigeria like the back of my arms and what you wrote is a bunch of bladder dash. A country where nothing works and the leaders are laughing all the way to the banks.
Flaw in your statement: " a country where nothing works". If so then how do you travel from one place to another there? Where did you sleep? Did you drink Flint water ( Flint, a US city where a stingy crooked government and a hatred driven state government connived to make people drink dirty colored water for months damaging the health of tens of thousands of babies snd adults).

(1) (Reply)

Russia's President Putin, The Most Powerful Man In The World / Trump To Remove 'Climate Change' From Obama's List Of National Security Threats / The Future Of The Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.