Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? (799 Views)

What If Jesus Apostles Lied??Exposing the truth / Holy Apostles Church Members Protest Against Closure Of Their Church By Police / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by Omooba77: 5:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Woke up with this thought that, why are we not seeing notable miracles these days like Jesus and Apostles did in their time? Jesus in John 14:12 that we shall do greater works. Are we witnessing greater works in our day?

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by searchng4love: 5:51am On Feb 12, 2017
Maybe if you move on the right path... You would.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by specco(m): 6:09am On Feb 12, 2017
You need to visit Synagogue Church Lagos to see acts of the apostles live.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by Josephnice: 6:20am On Feb 12, 2017
You need visit some genuine prophetic churches to see for yourself. If you live in warri, i can show you numerous places
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by hopefulLandlord: 6:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Because Jesus probably never uttered those words, most likely latter additions by scripture writers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by orunto27: 6:29am On Feb 12, 2017
This Thought of yours and The Fact that you woke up with it is a Great Miracle.
One Prophet has just said that a Lion is on The Throne in our Presidency, let's wait patiently for This Great Miracle to manifest.
Opex Solution has just promised me a Loan of N50million @ 2% interest to be repaid in 120 months. This will be a Great Miracle whenever I receive The Loan in a non 419 fashion.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by ipobarecriminals: 6:32am On Feb 12, 2017
the 365 days u enjoyed is a miracle too.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by Omooba77: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2017
I'm a miracle; but what Im refering to is miracle of blinds opening their eyes,lame walking; issues of blood drying up and so on in our churches every Sunday like it happened in the Synagogue and beautiful gate
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by randomperson: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2017
I wonder too...
Jesus used only five loaves of bread and two fishes to feed thousand of people, then why do people have to contribute thousands of bags of rice in redemption camp during their convention.
Joshua stopped the sun and moon from moving. Why does rainfall disturb some of our crusades and revivals.
Jesus raised many people from the dead in the bible. So why do young people die in our churches and are not raised from the dead.
Elijah called fire from heaven to destroy people, why can't we call fire to consume boko haram and Fulani herdsmen.
My conclusion: This things never happened in the first place. They are all lies in the bible just to add mystery to the person of Jesus and the other prophets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by Omooba77: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2017
randomperson:
I wonder too...
Jesus used only five loaves of bread and two fishes to feed thousand of people, then why do people have to contribute thousands of bags of rice in redemption camp during their convention.
Joshua stopped the sun and moon from moving. Why does rainfall disturb some of our crusades and revivals.
Jesus raised many people from the dead in the bible. So why do young people die in our churches and are not raised from the dead.
Elijah called fire from heaven to destroy people, why can't we call fire to consume boko haram and Fulani herdsmen.
My conclusion: This things never happened in the first place. They are all lies in the bible just to add mystery to the person of Jesus and the other prophets.

Yes oo;but God is Sovereign too, in John 4 ,Jesus had to send his disciples to town to buy food.
Jesus was in the boat in Mark 4; but yet storm...
Be unto you according to your faith; everyone chooses what to believe. God bless you, miracle does exist, I have seen numerous at Redemption camp amd crusades. My purpose is I want it to be a daily occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by randomperson: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2017
Omooba77:

Yes oo;but God is Sovereign too, in John 4 ,Jesus had to send his disciples to town to buy food.
Jesus was in the boat in Mark 4; but yet storm...
Be unto you according to your faith; everyone chooses what to believe. God bless you, miracle does exist, I have seen numerous at Redemption camp amd crusades. My purpose is I want it to be a daily occurrence.
Yes Jesus sent people to buy food but he also multiplied food not once but twice... Has that kind of thing ever happened in redemption camp or any other place for that matter?
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by Omooba77: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
randomperson:

Yes Jesus sent people to buy food but he also multiplied food not once but twice... Has that kind of thing ever happened in redemption camp or any other place for that matter?

Miracle still does happen sir; you believe or watch others enjoying it.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by randomperson: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Omooba77:

Miracle still does happen sir; you believe or watch others enjoying it.
Miracles still happen but not of the dimensions in the bible right? Is god less powerful? Coz that will explain a lot of things
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by Omooba77: 6:26am On Feb 13, 2017
randomperson:

Miracles still happen but not of the dimensions in the bible right? Is god less powerful? Coz that will explain a lot of things

Morning sir,God is God and does whatever he pleaseth Psalm 115:3; Daniel 2:21. God bless you and do have a wonderful day
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by Omooba77: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2017
God please help me to perform greater miracles as we conclude the fasting and prayers.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did? by Niflheim(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2017
@op,

The reason why the "so-called" miracles seem to have reduced is due to the invention of the camera and video recorders!!!

In the past, it was easier for a fraudster and a scammer(so called faith healers), to make up useless stories and ask their gullible members to spread it by word of mouth!!! But you cannot try such in the 21st century!!! People will ask for a video recording and will then analyze it to the last!!!

Modern technology has made it virtually impossible for the foolish fraudsters operating in churches to go scot-free!!!

1.Remember the video of a monster in Iceland, swimming in the water? It turned out to be a large chunk of ice!!!

2.Remember the demon fairy found in Mexico? It was discovered to be a doll, someone attached animal skin to it, so it looked like a real living creature!!!

3.Do you remember when a river in Russia turned red with blood? It was discovered that the river was connected to a metals processing factory!!! The chemicals that they dumped in the river, caused it to turn blood red!!!

4.Do you know what they call a "Jellyfish Sprite"? It looks like an electrical octopus in the sky, but it is just a natural phenomenom!!! If our caveman ancestors had originally seen the jellyfish sprite, what do you think they would have said? By now we would have been worshiping OGA OCTOPUS IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN!!!

BELOW IS A PICTURE OF THE "JELLYFISH SPRITE"

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To The Screenshots Released By Stephanie Otobo (photos) / Tope Alabi Live In COZA / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.