Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed (13537 Views)

Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) / See Olusegun Obasanjo Drinking Garri(Photo) / Video Of Obasanjo Drinking Garri In The Presence Of Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by stede(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2009
olafolarin:

"Big deal" is; he is too fast and seems in a hurry.
of course, wot is the big deal, i don't waste my precious time on eating,
the gentleman has his style.
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by tanimz(f): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
stede:

of course, wot is the big deal, i don't waste my precious time on eating,
the gentleman has his style.

Gentle wetin
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by toosoon(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo, Governor Orji Uzo Kalu, Agbani
Darego (Miss World 2001), and Aviation Minister Kema Chikwe are sitting in a train going through a dark tunnel. Suddenly, there is a kissing sound and then a slap!

The train comes out of the tunnel into daylight. The women and
Orji Uzo Kalu are sitting there looking perplexed, because everyone heard the slap, but nobody was sure where it came from. Obasanjo is bent over, holding his face which is red from the slap. All of them remain diplomatically quiet and nobody says anything, least of all, sorry!

Chikwe is thinking: "Nigerian men are all crazy and even these
ones here are all lusting after Agbani. Obasanjo must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel. It is quite proper that she slapped him".

Agbani is thinking: "Mr Ex President must have moved to kiss me,
and got slapped, but by whom?"

Obasanjo is thinking: "Damn it, Orji must have tried to kiss
Agbani, she thought it was me and slapped me, but could this little girl do such a thing without fear?"

Kalu is thinking: "If this train goes through another dark tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap Obasanjo again".
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by citizenY(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ too soon,

It is obvious that OBJ was trying to handle Agbani and Kema slapped him. I hear say Kema na OBJ workshop. wink wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by akwaowoudo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2010
What is wrong with that? You are sick in the head. Is garri not part of your 101 or 001 meal ration?
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Emmacarnegie(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2010
The funniest president did he put sugar or is he taking " :Dnaked"
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Ibomade1: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2011
OBJ drinking Garrium II Sulphate VI grin
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2011
Ibo-made:

OBJ drinking Garrium II Sulphate VI grin
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by mrikay: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
And who is the gentleman cheering him on as he drinks the garri?
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
The title of this topic is hilarious.
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Deco1678(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
The man 2 like garri oo. we dey here de talk say hunger they wire person im dey there dey chop. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / Facebook Photos Of First Bank Staff Larry Ehizo Arrested In Mpape Bank Robbery / Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.