Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) (17551 Views)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) / Youths Hold Thanksgiving Rally For President Buhari In Daura, Kastina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2017
princejenks:
see,each region in the country have their peculiar needs,lumping up regions together in this feeding bottle federalism we are practising in this country and forcing everyone to move at the same rate has not worked and won't work in the foreseeable future cos some regions would be left behind no matter how they try to stifle the progressive ones. Now to the north,its peculiar need right now is education,previous leaders from that region ,for whatever reasons,felt that to keep the people there under their tight grip,they must be denied education. Just check wot Awo did for the west,he gave them a headstart by giving his region free education,same with zik but the civil war drove the east behind but in the last 20 years,due to concerted efforts,the east has caught up and even overtaking others in education;you can check the results of major exams being written in this country to know which region is topping. Even the likes of Emir Sanusi and governor Tambuwal of sokoto have seen the light and have been encouraging their people to embrace western education to fill the obvious gap their lack of it has caused the region as a whole. To answer your question directly,the vices you mentioned are as a result of bad governance cos if government is doing its work well through its organs,it would have curtailed such vices to the barest minimum cos the number of people engaged in it is far less than the overall population so your analogy here is off cos in the north,the reverse is the case,too many uneducated folks with less skills is a disaster in waiting for manipulative hands
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by princejenks(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2017
mvem:
...is not about education, even the most educated northern muslim will still support there own.Buhari is a northern muslim, even if today nigeria turns upside down the people up north will still support buhari....thesame cant be said about people down south....
things are changing,everyone is feeling the pinch,educated or not but you and I know the larger percentage of people who actually throng polling units to vote
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by oyinkinola: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2017
princejenks:
young man,books were written for a reason,go read a couple and get different sides to things rather than basing ur conclusions on uninformed sources. Everywhere in the world,even in an industralized place as Scotland,people continuously agitate for self determination and self governance so don't try to make a people feel bad for making legitimate demands,enof said
...yaa! but it's written by man and man is full of errors, that if you injected it, it will be part of your character, if not, feel supperior than other in right is part of that errors you've injected in book reading!
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Did you have any hope of a better Nigeria under GEJ?
yes I did and jonathan disappointed me.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by oyinkinola: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:
...love those who like truth!

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by princejenks(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Pls, which region is being spoonfed? Pls don't mention nd oil cos the ndeltans are not working for it. Also, if the north has lapses in education, how does that stop the south from "progressing"? Pls name one of ur educational advancement that was pulled backward because of lapses in education in the north.
Many people are not involved in those vices u say? Go and say that to the marines. Pls name one southern state in which u can go to the bank, withdraw 1million, then WALK home. If the reports of rituals hitting news headlines (actually grossly under reported) is still less, then clap for urself. Is there any street u don't have ashawo joint? If all these are still few, then the north is not interested in ur "progress". Drugs and human trafficking everyday, yahoo boys everywhere, kidnapping like water, yet these people are few, choi, nawao!
Normally, I don't go into needless argument especially on issues that are so obvious but you seem a bit enlightened so I would give it a try. Now first of,you mentioned Niger delta not working for the oil ,yes that's true but for the fact that it's in their backyards,they are entitled to the proceeds from the sale of it to develop their land. If you have travelled outside this country or even read about places where oil are being drilled,you'll realize the owners of the land or its initial inhabitants are always well taken care of but in our own case,we didn't get it right at inception,the reason we are being confronted with continuous agitation from that region till date. I know many folks from the north would be quick to deny this,but the bending over to accommodate the region in the scheme of things by lowering standards through introduction of such things as catchment areas and quota system has seen merit thrown out the window and with it has seen persons who are not very qualified manning very important sectors including education and we can see how it has impacted all over the country. To answer your question directly,the privileged ones from the north who have benefited from this lop sided system have made sure the country can only move at the pace of the weakest link so no matter how other regions try to move,their movement is being curtailed in a way by the instruments of government which are in the tight control of northerners who occupy every critical positions in any area you can think,the reason why certain recommendations that could move the country as a whole forward but viewed as anti north never see the light of day. On the vices issue,seems you didn't get my point,I never said many people weren't in it but what I meant was that it is not right to say the whole population is involved in it,that can't be true by any length of imagination besides how come the whole population has not been killed or kidnapped if the whole south is filled of ritual killers and armed robbers if we are to follow your line of reasoning? Speaking of vices,maybe you're living in denial but even right here in the north that am residing,they have their own brand,at least I know of hard drugs abuse which is very rampant here and you and I know the consequences of drug addiction.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by kabrud: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
princejenks:
Normally, I don't go into needless argument especially on issues that are so obvious but you seem a bit enlightened so I would give it a try. Now first of,you mentioned Niger delta not working for the oil ,yes that's true but for the fact that it's in their backyards,they are entitled to the proceeds from the sale of it to develop their land. If you have travelled outside this country or even read about places where oil are being drilled,you'll realize the owners of the land or its initial inhabitants are always well taken care of but in our own case,we didn't get it right at inception,the reason we are being confronted with continuous agitation from that region till date. I know many folks from the north would be quick to deny this,but the bending over to accommodate the region in the scheme of things by lowering standards through introduction of such things as catchment areas and quota system has seen merit thrown out the window and with it has seen persons who are not very qualified manning very important sectors including education and we can see how it has impacted all over the country. To answer your question directly,the privileged ones from the north who have benefited from this lop sided system have made sure the country can only move at the pace of the weakest link so no matter how other regions try to move,their movement is being curtailed in a way by the instruments of government which are in the tight control of northerners who occupy every critical positions in any area you can think,the reason why certain recommendations that could move the country as a whole forward but viewed as anti north never see the light of day. On the vices issue,seems you didn't get my point,I never said many people weren't in it but what I meant was that it is not right to say the whole population is involved in it,that can't be true by any length of imagination besides how come the whole population has not been killed or kidnapped if the whole south is filled of ritual killers and armed robbers if we are to follow your line of reasoning? Speaking of vices,maybe you're living in denial but even right here in the north that am residing,they have their own brand,at least I know of hard drugs abuse which is very rampant here and you and I know the consequences of drug addiction.

Taking Care Of The ND Region
1.Min of ND.
2.Amnesty Programme.
3.NDDC.
4.Derivation fund.
5.Special consideration for employment and scholarship.
6.Royalties.
All these were initiated for the development of the north, I guess. As God will have it, all these agencies were/are headed by ndeltans. If this is not sufficient, then the endless agitation has a different motive.

Quota System.
Such is applied in employment into government parastatals everywhere, not only in Nigeria. Besides, mention agencies headed by the northerners that have performed below expectation in comparison to those headed by southerners. (Facts and figures pls, not just a blanket statement).
Relatively, few northerners may be educated but even if they are to be employed to fill their quota, it is only those educated ones that are chosen. In terms of productivity, I'm a northerner and most of my colleagues are easterners (university graduates as well) but I'm telling you, I assist a good number of them in their assigned tasks. Most of them cannot even write in good English, so what is ur point?

Social Vices.
Nobody is saying all southerners are miscreants, but we all know where their headquarters are located. But the main issue is; if the northerners were easily indoctrinated into deadly religious extremism because of poor education, what is the source of indoctrination to the 'educated' south into all the earlier listed social vices which are also deadly?
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
drtee247:

U dey mind the heediot

lol,.,.my hands are clean ooo......i am not d one dat said ''he is an idiot '' ooo....
Buh u harsh ooo bro
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Just imagine who is talking about education.

bro...u are capable of murder!....chai..u finish d pooor bro.....ur meme got me!......

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Hahahah common sense should have tell you there will be maximum lent of what your moniker will be..

u are d harshest guy for nL oo...take it easy on d bro na,...he might not av used dat part of d sense u are talking abt....lolzzz
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL soo how does this look like IDP camp? Not everyone is brain dead to think about what's going on in Nigeria..

lol....so he is brain dead to av said dat?...and also to spell brain as 'brean'.....no be me talk am ooo....lol
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by princejenks(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Taking Care Of The ND Region
1.Min of ND.
2.Amnesty Programme.
3.NDDC.
4.Derivation fund.
5.Special consideration for employment and scholarship.
6.Royalties.
All these were initiated for the development of the north, I guess. As God will have it, all these agencies were/are headed by ndeltans. If this is not sufficient, then the endless agitation has a different motive.

Quota System.
Such is applied in employment into government parastatals everywhere, not only in Nigeria. Besides, mention agencies headed by the northerners that have performed below expectation in comparison to those headed by southerners. (Facts and figures pls, not just a blanket statement).
Relatively, few northerners may be educated but even if they are to be employed to fill their quota, it is only those educated ones that are chosen. In terms of productivity, I'm a northerner and most of my colleagues are easterners (university graduates as well) but I'm telling you, I assist a good number of them in their assigned tasks. Most of them cannot even write in good English, so what is ur point?

Social Vices.
Nobody is saying all southerners are miscreants, but we all know where their headquarters are located. But the main issue is; if the northerners were easily indoctrinated into deadly religious extremism because of poor education, what is the source of indoctrination to the 'educated' south into all the earlier listed social vices which are also deadly?
Yes you're right about all the interventionist schemes set up for the Niger delta but they came a little too late,if we'd continued with the regional system where regions kept as much as 50% of proceeds from their resources,the Niger delta won't be as it is now,even if it was just the 13% derivation that was implemented at inception,things would have been a lot better there. It took the agitation of Saro Wiwa and the likes before government did the needful when democracy returned in 1999 but monitoring has also been a challenge cos the oil companies always found a way to not deliver their corporate social obligations fully seeing they could easily settle a few chiefs who kept quiet in spite of the degradation taking place there.

On the quota issue,like I mentioned earlier,it was implemented to accommodate the northerners but it has become a nation wide problem as many find themselves in positions they are not really qualified for having passed through a watered down education system where standards have been greatly lowered. You may be a few of the lucky ones who know their onions and are worthy of the positions they occupy but I assure you for every one of your kind from up north,there are countless ones from the south who got shut out from occupying same positions because of where they are from,what's fair about that?

On the vices issues yet again,it's a consequence of urbanization but a good and effective government knows how to keep such in check. When people are educated or at least literate but can't find work to do in big cities,they may resought to crime, This is why a government is rated by how low unemployment rate is,crimes will always be with us but government through its organs and agencies always aim to keep it at the barest minimum.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Codes151(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Na dem dem! Terrorists!
Just imagining the mouth n body door that they will leave trailing......
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by tinktanker: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
This are the people that are worst hit by hunger and shelter by boko boiz in the last administration

Thank God they have been liberated

Long live Muhammadu Buhari

Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria
n he was comatized. Lol
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by nattyGENT: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chai, for just 200 naira and kunu?
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Of course he chased out bh and recovered their homes back to them. They are not as blind to Buhari's contributions so far lipsrsealed
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emeritusseun:

bro..u got it all wrong!....wat turns d back at u,faces other!...if there is no other reason to rejoice but atleast for d sake of d insurgency!...they ar kinda liberated now,,,,snd dey feel buhari admin has done dat for dem,.everything is secondary to them!....high foreign exchange wen bomb dey blow everyday,...,dey gat no biz wit d exchange!

Read the post again, maybe you'd understand. They're are in support of 'ALL' policies of Buhari's administration.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Read the post again, maybe you'd understand. They're are in support of 'ALL' policies of Buhari's administration.

egbon....wen op post stuff, we gat use common sense to decipher it,...d youths didnt tell or display it dat dey support all policies...d op claimed dey said dat!...so, i wil tell u dat dz youths dnt even understand d policies buhari is employing! Dz is borno oo.,,not maiduguiri city....so most of dz youths are not exposed to buhari's policies,,..well d policy dat might be interested in is dat of insurgency, wch worked for dem....d op is subjective....d youth stand wit buhari because he gave dem dier lost homes!....so,,,instead of telling me to read d post again, i challenge u to go deep in decoding d info!....,..
Egbon ,no vex for my epistle ooo
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
This are the people that are worst hit by hunger and shelter by boko boiz in the last administration

Thank God they have been liberated

Long live Muhammadu Buhari

Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria
hmmm liberated you say? Both BH and air force are still firing and misfiring on them respectively.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
If d regime was so comfortable for all d northerners i dont see y ur brodas ran from thier state to come beg in almost every state in nigeria foolish set of uneducated set of pple u will continue to suffer untill vote without partiality
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:

But despite the disapointment you still support cos you hate Buhari because he is a Muslim and Hausa/Fulani..
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emeritusseun:

u are d harshest guy for nL oo...take it easy on d bro na,...he might not av used dat part of d sense u are talking abt....lolzzz

LOL you right but he should have use his sense to reason well..
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emeritusseun:

lol....so he is brain dead to av said dat?...and also to spell brain as 'brean'.....no be me talk am ooo....lol

If the guy catch you remember wailers are unchained mad dog..

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
able20:
Poor mallaam ,They campaigned for buhari before Election, campaign when buhari was in aso rock, now campaigning again even when buhari is no more in aso rock.
lot of u guys look down on the hausas , bro majority of dem are far clever than u guys ,if u hv stayed in borno state durin gej era and u visit borno durin dis pmb's era u wil see the massive relieve on d pple's face ... Boko haram tormented there towns ... Ryt nw dey r happy cos moat gat der communities bk ...is that nt enuf to support sumones who made dat possible ??
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
BJAYADEMOLA:
This are uneducated youth and they lack intellectual ability. With the increase in exchange rate and inflation in the country. I wonder which policy they are rejoicing on. Importance Of Education In The Society
uneducated u call them but make ur findings bfore concluding ,People vote for different reasons - apparently, these guys voted for what affected them the most which is INSECURITY. As much as Nigerians are not happy with the performance of PMB, the immediate impact of 'having a reason to live for' supersedes all other issues for them (at least, for now).
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emeritusseun:

egbon....wen op post stuff, we gat use common sense to decipher it,...d youths didnt tell or display it dat dey support all policies...d op claimed dey said dat!...so, i wil tell u dat dz youths dnt even understand d policies buhari is employing! Dz is borno oo.,,not maiduguiri city....so most of dz youths are not exposed to buhari's policies,,..well d policy dat might be interested in is dat of insurgency, wch worked for dem....d op is subjective....d youth stand wit buhari because he gave dem dier lost homes!....so,,,instead of telling me to read d post again, i challenge u to go deep in decoding d info!....,..
Egbon ,no vex for my epistle ooo

Great! At least, you didn't resort to name-calling. Some have been returned home, some are in IDPs camp while others are yet to be found, right? Who's gonna advocate for the missing and homeless ones when the ones returned home couldn't remind the govt about their missing and homeless brothers? People up in the north can praise Buhari, because whoever hasn't experienced ease wouldn't acknowledge hardship, they right from time have always been living in poverty, looking up to Alhajis to feed them, so the nation's economic status eludes their thinking.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

But despite the disapointment you still support cos you hate Buhari because he is a Muslim and Hausa/Fulani..
who told you that? I am far from being ethnic or religious bigot. I voted buhari into office, I wouldn't have done that If I was a bigot, we must criticize objectively, nigeria belongs to all not just few people who are looting and wrecking havoc. Buhari just made bad situation worse. Don't allow sentiment get the best of you. No right minded person should celebrate the failure and ineptitude of this government. I am sick and tired of this country.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:
who told you that? I am far from being ethnic or religious bigot. I voted buhari into office, I wouldn't have done that If I was a bigot, we must criticize objectively, nigeria belongs to all not just few people who are looting and wrecking havoc. Buhari just made bad situation worse. Don't allow sentiment get the best of you. No right minded person should celebrate the failure and ineptitude of this government. I am sick and tired of this country.

If i ask you to tell me what make you say Buhari make bad situation worse will you be able to come up with concrete proof?

If i ask for what you he can do to get things right will you be able to explain that also?
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If the guy catch you remember wailers are unchained mad dog..

lolzz....ahahahaha....u mean he is also a wailer?...mad too? Dog too? Unchained too?....chai...,i gve up on him oooo
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Great! At least, you didn't resort to name-calling. Some have been returned home, some are in IDPs camp while others are yet to be found, right? Who's gonna advocate for the missing and homeless ones when the ones returned home couldn't remind the govt about their missing and homeless brothers? People up in the north can praise Buhari, because whoever hasn't experienced ease wouldn't acknowledge hardship, they right from time have always been living in poverty, looking up to Alhajis to feed them, so the nation's economic status eludes their thinking.

bro...easy....appraisal gves room for promotion!.....there is nothing lik home!...doz mising ones wont think of coming home if home isnt peaceful....d greatest step for dem is d peace at home....every oda thing comes secondary...i think d propose northeast commussion wud som d ish of hunger and poverty!....
Egnon, war or unrest in a place no be small joke oo....i schooled in d north, and i knw wat it takes to rest in pieces and to rest in peace........lolz

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by trumpclinton247: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
BJAYADEMOLA:
This are uneducated youth and they lack intellectual ability. With the increase in exchange rate and inflation in the country. I wonder which policy they are rejoicing on. Importance Of Education In The Society
........whistleblower are giving the secret how the CBN are giving dollar at a very cheap rate Of 50Naira to northern manufavmctures and co....God will expose them...we know what are planning and scamming us... as uneducated we think they are.. this country is a joke...i wept for Nigerians
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emeritusseun:

lolzz....ahahahaha....u mean he is also a wailer?...mad too? Dog too? Unchained too?....chai...,i gve up on him oooo

You need not much sign to sight a wailer, They hate everything about Buhari..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies / Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja / UDP Blasts Fani-kayode Over Comment On Mama Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.