Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument (625 Views)

Man Bites Off Snake’s Head In Revenge / Man Bites Off Snake’s Head In Revenge / Drunk Man Bites Off Another Man’s Ear In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument by Orezy5(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2017
A man had to have his testicles reattached after his girlfriend bit them off during an argument when she returned late from church .
The savage attack happened in Botswana with the victim , a 33-year- old unnamed man, required emergency intervention to sew his privates back on . The couple were said to have fallen out after the woman said to be 32 arrived home a day late from church , according to Mirror UK .
Officers arrested the woman after they were tipped off by medics treating the man in hospital.
According to a top Policeman , Goitsemodimo Molapisi, she would be brought before the court when paperwork on the man’ s medical condition was finished
He said : “ Currently she is facing a grievous harm charge and the doctor ’ s report will determine the final charge. It can be lesser or remain as it is. ”
Another senior policeman , who wished to remain anonymous , said : “ They exchanged harsh words with the man demanding to know where she had been . She tore and left the testicles hanging . He is very lucky because she nearly cut them off from the body . ”
http://punchng.com/lady-bites-off-boyfriends-testicles-argument/
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument by dorry62(f): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2017

Jail her.Dicks are not to be bitten off

Kenya Uganda Zimbabwe now Botswana
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument by Kondomatic(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2017
I don't believe it

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument by tamertery(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Na castration b dis now.... grin grin grin angry
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument by daewoorazer(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2017
Is it only me?

I kept imagining the stinging and sore pains felt upon Havin sharp teeth on ur succulent fragile balls. Choi shocked
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument by dingbang(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2017
I don't understand.. Where they having an argument during sex or what?
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument by marshalcarter: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2017
lwkm.....ion understand ooo...he was Just lookin at her while she bit the suya meat?? grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument by sleeknick: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2017
I dey imagine wetin d man been dey do when d woman dey kari teeth go blokos?

Hmmm.... Well preek don dey hungry d woman to chop b4 grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend's Testicles During Argument by innoken(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2017
This is serious

(1) (Reply)

APC Opens Case At Tribunal On Wrong Foot, Their Two Witnesses Testify Against Ob / Top 10 Bridges In The World Where People Commit Suicide / This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.