Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Open Letter To Christian Leaders And Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Christian Leaders And Followers (666 Views)

Retreat Of PDP National Leaders And State Party Chairmen (Photos) / Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations / Nana Shettima's Christmas Gifts To Christian Widows (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Christian Leaders And Followers by lightblazingnow(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2017
The weapon of our warfare are not man made by mighty through God Almighty....

To pull down strong hold...... Contend with human tradition, and Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Prophet Isaiah declared

Hear the word of the LORD, you that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

This is what the lord God Almighty have spoken even before you were ever coming to the earth. You fight for God as if Christianity is a defeated religious organisation, no and I want to repeat this being fully equipped and ordered to declare this to true believers in the resurrection of Christ Jesus and his appearance to the visibility of every creation.

I want to warn all those human elements who have the cunning ability to twist the ancient words of the lord God Almighty and of his lord Christ Jesus. If you have seen Christ Jesus as you profess everywhere and disturbing the media houses and granting different interview. Your love will be perfect. Stop this condermnation you have plug yourselves into.

Point of contention

1. Christianity is not a religion and could never ever be one. You mean you find it hard to accept that the lord God Almighty actually sacrifice his son for you to be saved, but you believe so many facts of science and technology. Is it too extract for you to agree with the lord God Almighty? This is the actual reason folks are sent to hell. It's your choice dear. You thought you are wiser than the lord God Almighty, the lord of hosts.

2. Christianity is you reborn. Many think it is crazy to think this way, no this is exactly the truth of your salvation. You are saved by accepting that Christ Jesus the son of the lord God Almighty is God's seed, planted and have given birth to you right now.

3. Our kingdom isn't of this age, there is time for everything under the sun, but Christianity isn't under the sun, it's the city of the living God Almighty. For you are the temple of the living God Almighty. Whatever noise you political Christianity's making in this world is deciever tactics of removing true Christians to the faith of the son God, Christ Jesus handed over to us to help believer to observe until he comes.

4. In my father's house there are many mansion Jesus Christ says to believer. He said to his father where I am, is where I want this ones to be, so that they can see my glory. He cried while asking the lord God Almighty to accomplish this on our behalf. He said it loud to his disciples at the time. Which have been reserved for us to look into and be comfortable.

5. Christianity fight isn't with human entity, we wrestling with subtle demonic organisation which is bent over, decievers, their message is very simple: Christ Jesus is false, error and not worth staking your life for.

But I tell you folks and with tears rolling down, Christ Jesus is your life, you must manifest. If you never ever got to know who's Christ Jesus, you would never ever know who is the lord God Almighty.

6. The mystery of Christianity. The Godhead alive in you right now. Because the lord God Almighty delights in the son and have given everything to his own son whom he gave birth to before anything were ever thought of, his is the lord God's daily delights- {prov 8:1-end}.

So you must be really, I mean very kidding to downplay the importance and preeminency of Christ Jesus in the government of life. Because Christ Jesus, who is life of human being, lives in you, you rightly have the Godhead present with you. Christ in you is the hope of glory, not the hope of a better government. The government that you are a part of is invisible right now, but later it will be made manifest by the promiser. The lord God Almighty by his son Christ Jesus to us. And to everyone

7. Lastly, now this is authentic saying which would never ever fail to manifest for all to see. The lord God Almighty already proclaimed to you ahead of time that your brother's who has hated you because you trusted in the resurrection of Christ Jesus will surely be ashamed at the appearance of Christ Jesus.

So be very excited and let your hearts not be troublesome. Stop fighting for the lord God Almighty, batter the good fight of trusting the message of Christ Jesus till he comes extending congratulations to us.

This message must reach everyone true believers. The lord God Almighty zeal would do this. Amen
Re: Open Letter To Christian Leaders And Followers by Horlufemi(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2017
WORD
Re: Open Letter To Christian Leaders And Followers by lightblazingnow(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good
Re: Open Letter To Christian Leaders And Followers by lightblazingnow(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wow, grace
Re: Open Letter To Christian Leaders And Followers by lightblazingnow(m): 2:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Great job
Re: Open Letter To Christian Leaders And Followers by lightblazingnow(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hopefully

(1) (Reply)

See The Young Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Sends Touching Message To His Parents / PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung Assisted A Little Girl To Pay Her School Fee For 1 Year / President Buhari Called Kano State Governor Today; Read What He Told Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.