Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289172 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Preetiex:
pls interprete- i was in a room & i had a feeling dat sum1 was comin so i went 2 d outer door 2 go out & i saw sum1 tryin 2 com in but i lock d door,i also lock d front door & went 2 anoda room & lock mysef in,i heard sum1 in d 1st room talking & searching 4 a document,through d curtain i saw my aunt pass d room i was in she look at me but didnt see me,i went outside & saw my granny & uncles wit dis aunt tellin them that my dad gave me d document & i must hand it over (i dont have any document)then she left & i went in2 anoda room & laid down beside a guy,we talked abt a guy who was our worker asking ourself y he left & if he was d 1 dat tampered with d house locks cos all d locks were really spoilt,suddenly the guy we talked abt was in our presence & he was laundering our clothes.That is all
you have to be very careful so that you will not be accused of what you didnt do. where your aunt was saying a document is with you, which is not and the guy that you were saying he could be the one who tampered with the locks means this. dont take responsibility for what you didnt do.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
greencard:
hmmm that's sorrowful I've prayed about it tho I pray God help me

thanks pls Help me in your prayers
i will.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pacypatty:
Good afternoon pastor please kindly interpret this dream for me I found myself in an award ceremony a young awardee pushed in a wheelbarrow of equipment she used that made her qualified for the award then after wards she gave me the wheelbarrow which I pushed to another hall,then she came again and handed me a baby boy to hold for her till I woke up I couldn't find her to return the baby... What does this mean Sir?
Both the equipment she used to get the award and the child she gave you means blessing, a blessing that attracts favor, just like an award. the dream also means honor.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
aigboeben:
I dreamt and I saw a lady I know facially who I have never spoken to until now came to me, and I gave her a prophecy that came to pass accordingly.She became close to me and then I gave her husband a prophecy that came to pass accordingly too.The husband was so surprised about the timely fulfillment of the prophecy while he testified to me,and that got him close to me too. what is the interpretation?can someone help?
it is the spirit of prophecy, but you still need to develop it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
ben4ever:

Thanks!
What about seeing a bucket of water?

And also a late cousin giving and i administered the wrong injection and she passed on, I quickly asked that the time be rewinded and i woke up
a bucket of water means blessing. the second dream is a bad omen and it is also warning you to pray and cancel any catastrophe that may be hibernating. pray and cancel any bad thing that is set to happen.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nnetriplet:
pls man of God, help me with these dreams, I saw myself in my former school, I was climbing a stair to go for lectures and in front of me was a good friend of mine back then and in front of him was a pregnant woman with long hijab...all of a lecturer was descending from the steps and nearly pushed the pregnant woman down the steps if not for the timely intervention of the boy...so d lecturer got angry and was shouting at the woman that can t she see...that was when I got angry and shouted back at him that he is the one at fault, who does he think he is...the second scene it seems I was coming back from lectures or something and the same lecturer was waiting for me downstairs to beat me, so he accosted me although he was huge, I was able to overpower him and sprayed something like insecticide on his face that was when he fainted...all of a sudden I was surrounded by my fellow course mates and they were shouting "she has killed him oo"....I tried explaining to them that he his not dead but only fainted and moreover I told them what transpired between him and the pregnant lady but nobody listened... so they went to where he was lying to carry his body and they saw he has been transformed to a roasted fish and in the process of carrying him his tail broke off....some of my other lecturers came but nobody gave me a listening ear, they all looked disappointed, except one who did but blamed me for hitting him first.
the dream looks like a trap that has been set for you academically. be wary of any lecturer who is acting funny. be very careful with your lecturers. be nice.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Thank you Mr BBlaze. That was a great counsel.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pacypatty(f): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Both the equipment she used to get the award and the child she gave you means blessing, a blessing that attracts favor, just like an award. the dream also means honor.

Thank God you came back am so happy, thank you sir .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by greencard: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

i will.
thanks

Pls sir what could it mean

I saw I was in lecture hall and I was saying In my mind that thank God j was considered to be part of this class despite the fact that I'm not too qualified and having some deficiency in my result

Just then the lecturer walked in ..he was was in a brown suit n black tie ..he then teach chemistry I was like wow chemistry? But I'm a commercial student ..just then I was surprise he just call my real name n asked if I knew his own name ..i try but ofcos I didn't know his name so I said no sir I don't ..he the said ok n class was over for the day..i just still didn't understand the dream as I work up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
greencard:
thanks

Pls sir what could it mean

I saw I was in lecture hall and I was saying In my mind that thank God j was considered to be part of this class despite the fact that I'm not too qualified and having some deficiency in my result

Just then the lecturer walked in ..he was was in a brown suit n black tie ..he then teach chemistry I was like wow chemistry? But I'm a commercial student ..just then I was surprise he just call my real name n asked if I knew his own name ..i try but ofcos I didn't know his name so I said no sir I don't ..he the said ok n class was over for the day..i just still didn't understand the dream as I work up
The dream means promotion, because you were in the class despite that you were not qualified to be there and the discrepancies in the subject, not only that you were also given recognition in the class by the lecturer. one may be tempted to interpret the dream like you were in the wrong place but the first statement, your thought in the dream contradicts that. the dream also means that you will get what you didnt ask for, what you dont deserve, a promotion.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

you have to be very careful so that you will not be accused of what you didnt do. where your aunt was saying a document is with you, which is not and the guy that you were saying he could be the one who tampered with the locks means this. dont take responsibility for what you didnt do.
Thanks so much & dont mind d haters
Re: Your Dreams Explained by donk552(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
I always dream seeing myself in my old environment
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nnetriplet: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

the dream looks like a trap that has been set for you academically. be wary of any lecturer who is acting funny. be very careful with your lecturers. be nice.
I graduated from d university 2 years ago...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Nnetriplet:

I graduated from d university 2 years ago...
You might have graduated from the university but i don't think you're done academically. The dream was situated in an academic environment and lecturers were included. It could have been sited anywhere, not in the university. There is nothing indicating backwardness in the dream cuz that could have been the literal explanation. All we can say for now is pray to avoid any serious mistake or flaw.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
donk552:
I always dream seeing myself in my old environment
Well, everyone has this dream at one time or the other. If we look at the timeline of our lives and that of our parents before us, there are some issues there that the devil still uses against us to stop us from having good dreams or seeing what we need to see in the dream. The bible calls him the accuser of the brethren. For instance, if there is any idol in your family or your family line and you're now a christian, the enemy always use that idol and sin of idolatry to device backwardness dreams. Polygamy too cause backwardness dreams because polygamy is from idolatry. Occultism and witchcraft in the family also cause backwardness dreams. Curses also cause backwardness dreams. The thing is, you dont need to bother when you have this dream because that is the work of satan, the accuser of the brethren. Because no matter how much you pray against it, you may still have the dream of an old place, old situation again. Just remain strong in The Lord and in the word of The Lord, you will prosper.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Pls interprete- i went to visit a friend wen leaving i couldnt find my slippers,her son said a lady wore it, my friend said 1 of my slippers was with her den she gave me1 fine slippers to wear & said she will collect d other 1 from d lady,i wore d slippers & was thinking if d fine slippers was really mine,we went outside & saw dat an engagement party was going on with celebrities taking pictures,putting on makeup, i saw a lady & my mind said she was d 1 dat wore my slippers & dat she was also d bride.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Preetiex:
Pls interprete- i went to visit a friend wen leaving i couldnt find my slippers,her son said a lady wore it, my friend said 1 of my slippers was with her den she gave me1 fine slippers to wear & said she will collect d other 1 from d lady,i wore d slippers & was thinking if d fine slippers was really mine,we went outside & saw dat an engagement party was going on with celebrities taking pictures,putting on makeup, i saw a lady & my mind said she was d 1 dat wore my slippers & dat she was also d bride.
pls, can you email me, this is a sensitive case.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Well, everyone has this dream at one time or the other. If we look at the timeline of our lives and that of our parents before us, there are some issues there that the devil still uses against us to stop us from having good dreams or seeing what we need to see in the dream. The bible calls him the accuser of the brethren. For instance, if there is any idol in your family or your family line and you're now a christian, the enemy always use that idol and sin of idolatry to device backwardness dreams. Polygamy too cause backwardness dreams because polygamy is from idolatry. Occultism and witchcraft in the family also cause backwardness dreams. Curses also cause backwardness dreams. The thing is, you dont need to bother when you have this dream because that is the work of satan, the accuser of the brethren. Because no matter how much you pray against it, you may still have the dream of an old place, old situation again. Just remain strong in The Lord and in the word of The Lord, you will prosper.

This is a dream i kept having despite prayers, except after prolonged and consistent Bible reading.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2017
ben4ever:

This is a dream i kept having despite prayers, except after prolonged and consistent Bible reading.
that is it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
that is it.
i sent u a mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
that is it.

Isn't there a way out aside that?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

i sent u a mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
ben4ever:

Isn't there a way out aside that?
Faith and prayerfulness.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by preciousnobel(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
I saw myself in the midst of students in a class. I was trying to get them set for exam.Later, I found myself invilagilating the students.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Dear pastor :Since 5yrs now I always dream of being in my parents house, or my pasts eg my sec Sch or my former university, this dream is always recurrent, at least 1ce a week, it's becoming an issue to me, I feel I've neglected it for too long hence I need help on d meaning n on what to do.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
preciousnobel:
I saw myself in the midst of students in a class. I was trying to get them set for exam.Later, I found myself invilagilating the students.
it's a pass for you bros. if you were writing the exam now, it is a different thing but since you are invigilating/supervising, it means you have passed that level. this means that you can now be able to do things you were not able to do before and be helpful, resourceful in some place.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Bosseth24:
Dear pastor :Since 5yrs now I always dream of being in my parents house, or my pasts eg my sec Sch or my former university, this dream is always recurrent, at least 1ce a week, it's becoming an issue to me, I feel I've neglected it for too long hence I need help on d meaning n on what to do.
It is common to have this dream at least once a week. Dont be troubled. I'd given an explanation above, the dream might not affect you physically but you could be having it. Though the dream connotes stagnancy or setback, but it is primarily spiritual not physical. That is why i said, it might not affect you physically. So spiritual setback or stagnancy means that you are not yet there spiritually but physically there is no implication. If you're still battling lust, stubbornness, rebellion after years of been born again, it is spiritual setback. If you're still a student in the word of God when you ought to be a teacher, it is spiritual setback. If fear is still the order of the day when you're supposed to be strong and bold in spirit, it is spiritual setback. If you still need to be ministered to when you're supposed to be ministering to others. If love of money is your own problem, it is setback and stagnancy spiritually. What to do is to have faith and be strong in the word of God. If you're led by the Holy Spirit you will overcome every spiritual obstacle and progress spiritually. Also pray for the leading of the Spirit in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Cc TayeJiboluwa, guiddoti

Please help my analysis this dream

Pls its a bit lengthy pls help me decipher it because i remembered every single details of it. After my midnight prayer, i had this dream.

I was on a journey with some guys like that and we got to a place (village) we need to drop by and buy things for the journey. I noticed that my cloth has changed and when I dipped my hand in my pocket i noticed I've had extra #1000 and i was like ope o am a big boy now. We branched to get stuffs and i entered one aboki shop selling food (rice & plantain precisely). I ask the guy how much is his food he said #80 & i remembered i placed an order but i did not eat the food. One guy sitting behind me was telling me that they had a civil war in that village that some people came to attacked them in the night and 17 people were killed among the attackers.

So we proceeded that journey with my guys. One girl among us said she didn't buy anything for herself that she didn't have much and i regretted not giving her money since i had extra 1k. Still on the journey, we got to another place again and all of a sudden someone called me, i didn't hear so another person told me that someone is calling me and when i went to meet him, behold he was my late dad (he died 5years ago) and the place was inside market. He bought foodstuffs for me that i should take it home that i should give the seller #200 but i don't remember giving the #200 to the seller.

Journey continues again and at this point, i am not sure whether i saw another vision or my dad that showed me but I saw one of the girl i was traveling with and when i was about telling her what i saw, she said she was tired and i noticed its hunger so i told her we should stop along a shop that i'll buy her something to eat for the journey ahead, she was kind of happy.

We branched and i noticed she has changed to a guy like that i know in my company and he carried a big bottle water from the shop. He wanted to pay for it and i noticed he doesn't have much so i obliged and i gave him #200 to pay, he collected it.

So on our way, i explained to the girl the vision i saw about her that i saw her on another journey and she was changing her clothes like on every day and facing serious challenges on the journey but later got married to a soldier but at the back of my own mind, i kind of having interest in her so i was scared to tell her that she got married to a soldier so that she might not change her mind in marrying me because i noticed she liked me.

Note:

1. Am not married yet but i have a girl and we are planning to settle down in January next year.

2. I've once had a dream some months ago that someone from my company begged me for money that he wants to eat and i remembered clearly that i gave him the same #200. Any coincidence? What's the significance of #200 note in my dreams and why its the people in my company thats always collect it from my dreams.

Thnx sir and i hope den no de follow me from village again sir.

Awaits your response sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Welcome back Pastor.

I have being praying for healing for a particular ailment.
I have being dreaming that the ailment is gone. The dream has been consistent. In the last one month i ve had that dream up to 5 or 6 times or more. At a time it was every night. But in the physical the ailment is still there, what is the meaning.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Second dream goes thus

I was in a building with many people (crowd in thousands) and some men are about to rob the people. I don't know how come i just found myself outside the building watching as those thieves were robbing/searching the people one after the other.

Now from where i was standing I saw 2 small girls. One selling sugar and other stuff and other selling raw pap. All of a sudden, the girl selling pap mistakingly pushes the other and part of her sugar was poured on the floor and went away and the girl became angry.
So i called the girl selling the sugar and ask her like how much will that wasted one could cost knowing fully well that they might beat her up at home and she she doesn't know but like #50 so i decided to pay for it.

As i was looking for change, all of a sudden 2 people became a seller of hand bills and books like dat and i was one of them and an elderly man just came to dash us money. He gave my second money and he gave me #100 and i was happy that i have finally found change to give the girl selling sugar. But before that man gave me the #100, he prayed so hard on it about his own problem, i was watching him and while praying he was touching the #500 i wanted to change earlier.
When he finished i did not put the money inside my pocket i put it on the floor and place one small stone on the #100 and later when i called the girl selling the sugar, she told me that i should not worry again like the wasted one is just small that she can cover up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by lawrykings(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
I saw myself putting on a new pair of shoes in a dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by guiddoti: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
TeamLeader:
Cc TayeJiboluwa, guiddoti

Please help my analysis this dream

Pls its a bit lengthy pls help me decipher it because i remembered every single details of it. After my midnight prayer, i had this dream.

I was on a journey with some guys like that and we got to a place (village) we need to drop by and buy things for the journey. I noticed that my cloth has changed and when I dipped my hand in my pocket i noticed I've had extra #1000 and i was like ope o am a big boy now. We branched to get stuffs and i entered one aboki shop selling food (rice & plantain precisely). I ask the guy how much is his food he said #80 & i remembered i placed an order but i did not eat the food. One guy sitting behind me was telling me that they had a civil war in that village that some people came to attacked them in the night and 17 people were killed among the attackers.

So we proceeded that journey with my guys. One girl among us said she didn't buy anything for herself that she didn't have much and i regretted not giving her money since i had extra 1k. Still on the journey, we got to another place again and all of a sudden someone called me, i didn't hear so another person told me that someone is calling me and when i went to meet him, behold he was my late dad (he died 5years ago) and the place was inside market. He bought foodstuffs for me that i should take it home that i should give the seller #200 but i don't remember giving the #200 to the seller.

Journey continues again and at this point, i am not sure whether i saw another vision or my dad that showed me but I saw one of the girl i was traveling with and when i was about telling her what i saw, she said she was tired and i noticed its hunger so i told her we should stop along a shop that i'll buy her something to eat for the journey ahead, she was kind of happy.

We branched and i noticed she has changed to a guy like that i know in my company and he carried a big bottle water from the shop. He wanted to pay for it and i noticed he doesn't have much so i obliged and i gave him #200 to pay, he collected it.

So on our way, i explained to the girl the vision i saw about her that i saw her on another journey and she was changing her clothes like on every day and facing serious challenges on the journey but later got married to a soldier but at the back of my own mind, i kind of having interest in her so i was scared to tell her that she got married to a soldier so that she might not change her mind in marrying me because i noticed she liked me.

Note:

1. Am not married yet but i have a girl and we are planning to settle down in January next year.

2. I've once had a dream some months ago that someone from my company begged me for money that he wants to eat and i remembered clearly that i gave him the same #200. Any coincidence? What's the significance of #200 note in my dreams and why its the people in my company thats always collect it from my dreams.

Thnx sir and i hope den no de follow me from village again sir.

Awaits your response sir.
Your dream is revelational, in that, the dream is trying to reveal some of the distraction on your way to promise land. Your father asking you to pay is not a good sign if truly you are collecting your rightful property, and also being in the market shows familiar personality trying to sabotage your effort. Also, telling someone your dream in the dream is like telling someone your secret. In a nutshell, someone is struggling to sabotage your effort through your resources.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.