Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289902 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chrismentor3: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with me this days, immediately I closed my eyes the next thing is dream. Pls help me on this ones

1. I use to own a bet9ja shop but I later closed it because it wasn't generating for me like it does for others
So last night in my dreams, I was in that shop chasing the boy that used to work for me and he was running around i kept on chasing him until I caught him and started beating him seriously that he was behind my downfall in that shop but to my greatest surprise as i was still beating him he changed to my kid brother and immediately i stopped and started apologizing to him that I never knew he was the one.

2. I saw my self under a place that looked like tree I don't know the place actually and I saw heaps of pear because I love pears I wanted to carry one of the heap but someone told me not to take that it belong to him and I said OK and immediately went for the next heap of pear but my worry is that those pears are not looking too healthy, some of them looked as if birds have eaten some parts

3. I went to a place and it's like a woman that gave birth to a set of twins died or something, but I decided to take the twins (two boys) I took them to my house and laid them on my bed out of pity and I was so much worried in that dream because I'm not married and I don't know how to go about their breast milk but I decided to give them pap. Later I laid the children on my bed and travelled to village and stayed for like three days, came back and still met those children alive, I was full of pity and stuff like that, i was running here and there to see how i could feed them and i have concluded in that dream that after that I would go and hand them over to the motherless baby home. I was still feeding one when I woke up.

These are the few i could remember
Pls what could these mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

To find oneself back in the family house, former house, in the village normally happens and it means some things has happened in the past that has not been addressed. The dream means that you will marry and start a family. Yes, you have to see the food in the dream before you eat it. And if you're not sure if you've eaten in the dream at any time or not, a simple prayer like, 'every evil food that i have eaten in the dream, be cancelled in Jesus name' would clear that. You can always say that prayer anytime you eat in the dream.

Thnx you sir for you response. But i really want to ask questions sir
1. How can i address things that has happened in the past like you said
2. based on the dream, seeing that particular girl in my dream fetching water, is it a sign from God that she is the right woman for me?

Thnx sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
tolanee:
I have been having this dream lately of me seeing myself back in my school days either primary, secondary or university with my school friends living in the hostel in a joyful mood or seeing my old friends that I never liked telling them how much I missed them and how we should cherish our friendship but most time I am always in the hostel..I'm always scared whenever I have such dream.
I saw myself again in the same classroom with my friends but this time around I was fighting with everyone in the class because before I do sit with them and play.
Don't let such dreams bother you. Though it represents backwardness, but it is usually backwardness spiritually not physically, even successful people have this dream. Be close to God and do what God wants you to do and you can progress spiritually. Sometimes you have to deal with your past. In Job 8:8-10, the bible says we should inquire about our past and our fathers. Most of our fathers didn't do the right thing before God and the consequences of their deeds are affecting us spiritually.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
TRADELYN:
Mehn...I reject it in Jesus name.

The rising hunger in the land could also cause this where a few have so much, but the masses have so little and they go to bed hungry every day!!!

Please help me to cancel it too in your prayers. It is not just about myself, friends and family. What of the innocent lives that would be lost as well, especially amongst kids and women?

Oh Lord, please intervene in our land in Jesus name!!!

Amen. Ok sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chrismentor3:
I don't know what is wrong with me this days, immediately I closed my eyes the next thing is dream. Pls help me on this ones

1. I use to own a bet9ja shop but I later closed it because it wasn't generating for me like it does for others
So last night in my dreams, I was in that shop chasing the boy that used to work for me and he was running around i kept on chasing him until I caught him and started beating him seriously that he was behind my downfall in that shop but to my greatest surprise as i was still beating him he changed to my kid brother and immediately i stopped and started apologizing to him that I never knew he was the one.

2. I saw my self under a place that looked like tree I don't know the place actually and I saw heaps of pear because I love pears I wanted to carry one of the heap but someone told me not to take that it belong to him and I said OK and immediately went for the next heap of pear but my worry is that those pears are not looking too healthy, some of them looked as if birds have eaten some parts

3. I went to a place and it's like a woman that gave birth to a set of twins died or something, but I decided to take the twins (two boys) I took them to my house and laid them on my bed out of pity and I was so much worried in that dream because I'm not married and I don't know how to go about their breast milk but I decided to give them pap. Later I laid the children on my bed and travelled to village and stayed for like three days, came back and still met those children alive, I was full of pity and stuff like that, i was running here and there to see how i could feed them and i have concluded in that dream that after that I would go and hand them over to the motherless baby home. I was still feeding one when I woke up.

These are the few i could remember
Pls what could these mean?
1. It means no one is responsible for the shop closing down, it is just circumstances.

2. Though the heap of pears means blessing, but you need to pray, something is against those blessings.

3. Children in the dream means blessing, glory, greatness. Those things have prices, it comes at a cost.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
TeamLeader:

Thnx you sir for you response. But i really want to ask questions sir
1. How can i address things that has happened in the past like you said
2. based on the dream, seeing that particular girl in my dream fetching water, is it a sign from God that she is the right woman for me?

Thnx sir
1. You can ask God to deal with your past, to cleanse your past. He can do that.

2. There is nothing wrong with the lady, since you plan to marry, go ahead.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chrismentor3: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. It means no one is responsible for the shop closing down, it is just circumstances.

2. Though the heap of pears means blessing, but you need to pray, something is against those blessings.

3. Children in the dream means blessing, glory, greatness. Those things have prices, it comes at a cost.
thank you so much for always being here to help out.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akudofarms: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
I saw my self in the dreams with some old chocolate. Mates of mine. I liked these girls but they were not in my inner cactus of friends. When I saw them they approached me and said the reason we turned our back on you was that you were not caring to your friends I then told them that I had a lot of problems and. Didn't they know that my mom died so I was sad how could I be searching for friends or caring for them when I was depressed. They were like different girls we went to school with and how bad they were faring I told them still I can't do anything about it. They still kept telling me that in fact they were gathering to discuss how one of our friends was faring. I sighed and told that couldnot do anything about any body condition that even me I am not were I want to be. They now said that it does not matter that I am better than most people and I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good evening sir

I saw myself in the church, then I was carrying a woman's baby. I felt the urge to pee so i went out. When i got to the toilet, there were lots of people and i couldn't wait and it was like a public place. I turned and went to pee at the back of the church. I met someone there but i peed not minding the person. It was as if i was supposed to rinse the urine but i didn't. I can't really recollect but it was as if i lied when i was asked if i rinsed the urine. I later saw a guy i once dates trying to reconcile with me but I was determined never to go back to him.

2nd dream
I was showing off my growing neat afro hair to some people

Cc TayeJiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
akudofarms:
I saw my self in the dreams with some old chocolate. Mates of mine. I liked these girls but they were not in my inner cactus of friends. When I saw them they approached me and said the reason we turned our back on you was that you were not caring to your friends I then told them that I had a lot of problems and. Didn't they know that my mom died so I was sad how could I be searching for friends or caring for them when I was depressed. They were like different girls we went to school with and how bad they were faring I told them still I can't do anything about it. They still kept telling me that in fact they were gathering to discuss how one of our friends was faring. I sighed and told that couldnot do anything about any body condition that even me I am not were I want to be. They now said that it does not matter that I am better than most people and I woke up.
some people want to befriend you and they believe youre doing better than them or higher than them, i dont think they are bad or dangerous, you can choose to be friends with them, if you continue to neglect them they will be hurt.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
ChiomaMee:
Good evening sir

I saw myself in the church, then I was carrying a woman's baby. I felt the urge to pee so i went out. When i got to the toilet, there were lots of people and i couldn't wait and it was like a public place. I turned and went to pee at the back of the church. I met someone there but i peed not minding the person. It was as if i was supposed to rinse the urine but i didn't. I can't really recollect but it was as if i lied when i was asked if i rinsed the urine. I later saw a guy i once dates trying to reconcile with me but I was determined never to go back to him.

2nd dream
I was showing off my growing neat afro hair to some people

Cc TayeJiboluwa
The child has to do with glory and marriage. peeing in the dream is deliverance. the scene with your ex means you're trying to avoid the same mistake you made (not really about relationship). The hair means intellect or intelligence.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
1. Please sir, what does it mean to be bathing in dreams. It has happened to me three times within a month. The first time I bathed in a bathroom. The second time, it was a place that looked like a room and somebody was looking at me. I had to splash water on the person before he could leave. The third time I was bathing with soap and water. I really don't understand.
2. I heard the name of a church in my dream and the name of the pastor of the church. I made effort to look for the church in my dream but I did not find it
3. In my dream, I saw a man beating my elder brother, I then quickly rushed to our back yard and I picked a long stick. Afterwards I rushed to where the man was beating my brother. I beat him thoroughly, but surprisingly the man just stood there like a stone because he was not feeling it. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
todetoyin:
1. Please sir, what does it mean to be bathing in dreams. It has happened to me three times within a month. The first time I bathed in a bathroom. The second time, it was a place that looked like a room and somebody was looking at me. I had to splash water on the person before he could leave. The third time I was bathing with soap and water. I really don't understand.
2. I heard the name of a church in my dream and the name of the pastor of the church. I made effort to look for the church in my dream but I did not find it
3. In my dream, I saw a man beating my elder brother, I then quickly rushed to our back yard and I picked a long stick. Afterwards I rushed to where the man was beating my brother. I beat him thoroughly, but surprisingly the man just stood there like a stone because he was not feeling it. Thanks
1. Bathing in the dream means purging.

2. It means you have a calling.

3. Youre just like Moses trying to save someone by your strength, you need the power of God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. You have the power of God, those items you see must be detained destinies, glory that needs to be released, set free. You have not started your work, there are destinies to be released, people's glory to be released. I hope you have been to the bible school you wanted to go. The power of God that you have received is to do something, to set people free.

2. Means the power of God and the spirit of prophecy.

3. Means blessing. You must be blessed, this guy is blessed, it is your turn to be blessed.

4. This your friend has achieved some things but she will still achieve more and she knows. The bottled water means blessing or anointing or grace.

Thanks a lot brother. Yes, I have attended but just the basic course for now. Planning to attend the next course
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. Bathing in the dream means purging.

2. It means you have a calling.

3. Youre just like Moses trying to save someone by your strength, you need the power of God.
Thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please I had this trance recently after prayers, while I tried to rest:

Suddenly, everywhere in my room was bright and shining. So my eyes moved to the wardrobe which was covered with two set of curtain. The curtain were not touching the ground so one would still be able to have some view of what is behind. I began to see the figure of some human being, soon enough I counted four of them behind the curtain but there face was hidden from me I could not see their face at all. I understood to be females and also I looked from the bottom of the curtain I saw their legs with each of them wearing a pair of shiny shoes (the type ladies wear to church/occasions). The four of them wore identical shoes. At a point, I became scared cux they did not talk and I could not see their face. So I started making effort to cut/end the trance, to the extent of not looking their direction.

After sometime, one of them stepped out and came and stood before me but I could not see the face and at this point. I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 1:48am On Sep 05, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. You can ask God to deal with your past, to cleanse your past. He can do that.

2. There is nothing wrong with the lady, since you plan to marry, go ahead.

Thnx sir

Sir i engaged in midnight prayer and i had this dream.

Someone like wizkid gave me a golden key to a house that i should look for something, i asked him to give me a hint/idea on what to look for but he didn't specify. The key have a code to unlock the door and another person gave me the 2 codes and i was able to open the door. So we searched everywhere. Me and some guys but we were not able to get the particular thing he asked us to look for but i saw many clothes and many other things. Some of the clothes sef look like my old trousers.
So later he came back so we accused him of not telling us what to find, he didn't even say much he just board a plane like jet and took off.

2. One of my female colleague brought cooked groungnuts and barma (that creamy butter), i dont know where she hot it from sha. So we sat down gisting and EATING THE GROUNDNUT together. Then 2 other guys that we don't even know sitting beside us join us as if they were hungry in eating the groundnut.

Thnx
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Anenecaf:
Please I had this trance recently after prayers, while I tried to rest:

Suddenly, everywhere in my room was bright and shining. So my eyes moved to the wardrobe which was covered with two set of curtain. The curtain were not touching the ground so one would still be able to have some view of what is behind. I began to see the figure of some human being, soon enough I counted four of them behind the curtain but there face was hidden from me I could not see their face at all. I understood to be females and also I looked from the bottom of the curtain I saw their legs with each of them wearing a pair of shiny shoes (the type ladies wear to church/occasions). The four of them wore identical shoes. At a point, I became scared cux they did not talk and I could not see their face. So I started making effort to cut/end the trance, to the extent of not looking their direction.

After sometime, one of them stepped out and came and stood before me but I could not see the face and at this point. I woke up.
They don't seem evil or have any evil intention. The evil ones don't normally wear shoes. And the room was bright and shining, so these ones must be of the bright and shiny ones. so they must be there to protect you, you know what that means.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2017
TeamLeader:

Thnx sir

Sir i engaged in midnight prayer and i had this dream.

Someone like wizkid gave me a golden key to a house that i should look for something, i asked him to give me a hint/idea on what to look for but he didn't specify. The key have a code to unlock the door and another person gave me the 2 codes and i was able to open the door. So we searched everywhere. Me and some guys but we were not able to get the particular thing he asked us to look for but i saw many clothes and many other things. Some of the clothes sef look like my old trousers.
So later he came back so we accused him of not telling us what to find, he didn't even say much he just board a plane like jet and took off.

2. One of my female colleague brought cooked groungnuts and barma (that creamy butter), i dont know where she hot it from sha. So we sat down gisting and EATING THE GROUNDNUT together. Then 2 other guys that we don't even know sitting beside us join us as if they were hungry in eating the groundnut.

Thnx
To be given a key (a golden key, wow) in the dream is breakthrough, your clothes you found is your glory. The celebrity wizkid also means success and glory. The eating part in the dream is not good, cancel that.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ezybaba(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
My fiancee have a Dream that she came to visit me at my parent place but she called me b4 coming so when she got to my place I told her I didn't know she will be sleeping over dat my dad is not at home and he was not aware dat she should go and it was already dark.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
I saw myself in my Church again. I sat at the second row in the church but had an intention of going to sit at the back. Few minutes later, i looked at the back but it was filled up so i glued to my sit cos i didn't want someone else to sit on it although i felt a little urge to stand up.

Then i saw a child but i wasn't emotionally attached with the child so i just abandoned her. I decided that it was unfair to abandon such little girl so i picked her up and tried to like her but i didn't feel anything for her. Later, she pooed in her diaper while i carried her and she was telling me something like she would have been unhappy if i didn't carry her. I can't really remember the rest as I'm already loosing memory of the whole thing
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chidiwondaful: 2:34am On Sep 06, 2017
Hello Sir, please help me with the interpretation of these dreams.

(1). In my dream, I was sleeping and having another dream where I noticed and started picking some snails (small ones). The snails were not much initially, but after some times, it kept on increasing. There was another snail-like creature crawling with the snails that kept crawling to my palm to be picked but each time I shake it off and go for the snail instead. The snail was so much that it filled a small paint rubber and I stopped and woke up in the dream. My mother saw it, and was lamenting in my dream that it was not good to pick snails in the dream but I was happy and woke up (physically).

(2). I was admiring a lovely gigantic two-storey building still under construction. In the dream, I recollected how the owner started the building all alone by himself (From the digging of the foundation to a certain finishing level) before he handed over to another man to continue the design part for him.
I was staring up at it from the ground when I woke up.

(3). There was jubilation around me as a result of power supply. Initially, I thought the supply was only for the next compound but when I discovered that ours was also involved, I joined in the jubilation.

Thanks and God bless you Sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Good Morning,

Please kindly interpret the following dreams.

1.Was trying to hide myself from someone,but
seems the person sees me....in a situation I
hide myself inside a place,still the person
reached out,and touched me inside that place
for me to know he is seeing me. .

2.Looked like a battle where I was with some
other two people....we caught two of our
enemies, and for us to host our flag we have
to kill them as no one is allowed to be
spared.... We killed the two caught enemies
to ensure our victory...

3.I was at home writing an examination..I
wrote very well as the questions was not
difficult for me..It was also an objective
question,so someone came and told me that I
should mark my answers on the question
papers also,that it will be submitted too...I
was so relaxed and Confident.

Thanks for interpreting.

Regards.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2017
ezybaba:
My fiancee have a Dream that she came to visit me at my parent place but she called me b4 coming so when she got to my place I told her I didn't know she will be sleeping over dat my dad is not at home and he was not aware dat she should go and it was already dark.
maybe your dad is an issue in the relationship
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2017
ChiomaMee:
I saw myself in my Church again. I sat at the second row in the church but had an intention of going to sit at the back. Few minutes later, i looked at the back but it was filled up so i glued to my sit cos i didn't want someone else to sit on it although i felt a little urge to stand up.

Then i saw a child but i wasn't emotionally attached with the child so i just abandoned her. I decided that it was unfair to abandon such little girl so i picked her up and tried to like her but i didn't feel anything for her. Later, she pooed in her diaper while i carried her and she was telling me something like she would have been unhappy if i didn't carry her. I can't really remember the rest as I'm already loosing memory of the whole thing
Been in the church again is an anointing. The child means a gift.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2017
chidiwondaful:
Hello Sir, please help me with the interpretation of these dreams.

(1). In my dream, I was sleeping and having another dream where I noticed and started picking some snails (small ones). The snails were not much initially, but after some times, it kept on increasing. There was another snail-like creature crawling with the snails that kept crawling to my palm to be picked but each time I shake it off and go for the snail instead. The snail was so much that it filled a small paint rubber and I stopped and woke up in the dream. My mother saw it, and was lamenting in my dream that it was not good to pick snails in the dream but I was happy and woke up (physically).

(2). I was admiring a lovely gigantic two-storey building still under construction. In the dream, I recollected how the owner started the building all alone by himself (From the digging of the foundation to a certain finishing level) before he handed over to another man to continue the design part for him.
I was staring up at it from the ground when I woke up.

(3). There was jubilation around me as a result of power supply. Initially, I thought the supply was only for the next compound but when I discovered that ours was also involved, I joined in the jubilation.

Thanks and God bless you Sir.
1. It is not good to pick snails in the dream. it is slow progress physically. You can say that every snail assigned against your progress should be destroyed in Jesus name.

2 & 3 means blessing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2017
I cant access nairaland except by proxy. am i been censored or what?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning,

Please kindly interpret the following dreams.

1.Was trying to hide myself from someone,but
seems the person sees me....in a situation I
hide myself inside a place,still the person
reached out,and touched me inside that place
for me to know he is seeing me. .

2.Looked like a battle where I was with some
other two people....we caught two of our
enemies, and for us to host our flag we have
to kill them as no one is allowed to be
spared.... We killed the two caught enemies
to ensure our victory...

3.I was at home writing an examination..I
wrote very well as the questions was not
difficult for me..It was also an objective
question,so someone came and told me that I
should mark my answers on the question
papers also,that it will be submitted too...I
was so relaxed and Confident.

Thanks for interpreting.

Regards.
1. It must be the Lord, only God is all-seeing.

2. It means victory for you over some circumstance.

3. it also means victory.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good afternoon, please someone should help me with this dream interpretation.I am a christian but in my dream, i saw myself in the gathering of Muslims where they queue up to pray,Then i saw myself perform ablution and wore a socks after that.I started moving forward to go join them in praying.I passed through where Christians were praying and didn't join them, then my younger brother asked me where i was going i told him i wanted to go join the Muslims to pray , i told him in the dream since i did Christianity and didn't get what i wanted i am changing.He rebuked me seriously in the dream and told me to go back and join the Christians that was how i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
good pm sir,long time how is the ministry going sir?may d lord continue to increase you.

sir i had a dream and a thief came to my compound and i grabbed him by d leg but he later overpowered me and ran away.i woke up weak the following morning

secondly i have been having series of dreams with a particular man of God and i don know what that means.thank you sir in anticipation
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good day Pastor Taye,
Please help in interpretation of this dream,
I was driving to the shop with my children in the car and there was a car in front of me not too far away, suddenly that car hit and killed somebody. Instead of stopping to take care of the person he ran away , when I saw what happened I started pursuing the car, then I got to a junction and I saw that he has entered the street by the right and there was a police check point in that street that he entered and they did not stop him but allowed him to pass. I then wanted to go and tell the police but I reasoned that the police will hold me instead, so I just drove through another street and went away.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ezybaba(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
maybe your dad is an issue in the relationship
not at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.