₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,134,528 members, 4,631,988 topics. Date: Monday, 10 December 2018 at 04:18 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (72387 Views)

Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained / Jesus, God,/ Allah Explained. See Where We Differ / The TRUE Meanings Of The Visions In The Book Of Revelation EXPLAINED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Gracepickin(f): 6:34am On Dec 06
good morning sir. had a dream last night... in the dream my partner came to visit me at my residence.he got to my place but ended up at my neighbors house he stayed at her place the whole day and I started getting angry but in reality am not even close to the person's face I saw and she doesn't stay close to me. I've had similar dreams like this on several occasions of my partner resenting me in dreams for other girls. but in reality his very loving and caring and spends lot of time with us... my family and our baby.but we are not married yet
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dektron: 8:21am On Dec 06
Good morning sir,
I always dream of seeing myself in the class room in my secondary school which i left since 25 years ago,this have been happening for very long time and i have not given it a thought except now,what could this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:52am On Dec 07
Gracepickin:
good morning sir. had a dream last night... in the dream my partner came to visit me at my residence.he got to my place but ended up at my neighbors house he stayed at her place the whole day and I started getting angry but in reality am not even close to the person's face I saw and she doesn't stay close to me. I've had similar dreams like this on several occasions of my partner resenting me in dreams for other girls. but in reality his very loving and caring and spends lot of time with us... my family and our baby.but we are not married yet
The devil hates the fact that he loves you, he's giving you all he has and supports and care for you and your child and he is trying to craftily come in between the two of you and break the relationship using disappointment as a tool. It is the will of the devil that men would oppress, repress and suppress women, because the devil hates women. And this end times he is going to make it hard for many women to get married, not to talk of marrying good, caring and loving men.

You should pray that whatever and whoever wants to come in between you and your partner should be broken and cut off in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:02am On Dec 07
dektron:
Good morning sir,
I always dream of seeing myself in the class room in my secondary school which i left since 25 years ago,this have been happening for very long time and i have not given it a thought except now,what could this mean?
There is a spirit or spirits behind retrogression in the dream, normally curses. The dreams is showing you, you are not where you are meant to be spiritually. You may be in London physically and be in your village spiritually. You can pray that whatever is pulling you backwards spiritually or whatever is behind spiritual retrogression in your life should be broken and destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:05am On Dec 07
Please I am going to have a 24-hour break. I have something going on. I will be back by Saturday evening. Please bear with me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Gracepickin(f): 7:47am On Dec 07
TayehJiboluwa:

There is a spirit or spirits behind retrogression in the dream, normally curses. The dreams is showing you, you are not where you are meant to be spiritually. You may be in London physically and be in your village spiritually. You can pray that whatever is pulling you backwards spiritually or whatever is behind spiritual retrogression in your life should be broken and destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Gracepickin(f): 7:48am On Dec 07
TayehJiboluwa:

The devil hates the fact that he loves you, he's giving you all he has and supports and care for you and your child and he is trying to craftily come in between the two of you and break the relationship using disappointment as a tool. It is the will of the devil that men would oppress, repress and suppress women, because the devil hates women. And this end times he is going to make it hard for many women to get married, not to talk of marrying good, caring and loving men.

You should pray that whatever and whoever wants to come in between you and your partner should be broken and cut off in Jesus name.
thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Bibings(f): 10:21am On Dec 07
Good morning sir.
I had a dream that someone asked me to help him make food. I found myself in his room looking for chicken( he asked me to check there). His wife was in the toilet having her bath. As she wanted to come out she asked who was in the room and I responded. When she came out (Unclad)she was frowning obviously angry and I asked her not to be angry that I'll leave.

Later, someone(can't rem who) called me and said that the woman said I didn't close the room door when I left. I told the person that I can't remember not closing the room door that the only thing I remember is that I didn't leave the room immediately and was supposed to have done so.
The person said I was foolish and I found myself agreeing that I didn't close the room door even though I couldn't remember it.

What does the dream mean please?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08
Bibings:
Good morning sir.
I had a dream that someone asked me to help him make food. I found myself in his room looking for chicken( he asked me to check there). His wife was in the toilet having her bath. As she wanted to come out she asked who was in the room and I responded. When she came out (Unclad)she was frowning obviously angry and I asked her not to be angry that I'll leave.

Later, someone(can't rem who) called me and said that the woman said I didn't close the room door when I left. I told the person that I can't remember not closing the room door that the only thing I remember is that I didn't leave the room immediately and was supposed to have done so.
The person said I was foolish and I found myself agreeing that I didn't close the room door even though I couldn't remember it.

What does the dream mean please?

The dream is a literal dream which means it might happen in reality and it means blackmail. You might have experienced that more than once. You should be careful and try as much as possible to avoid it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by AdaNonye: 1:39am On Dec 09
Hello pastor,pls what does it mean to give someone a jacket in the dream. Was in the dream and I gave someone a jacket.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Bibings(f): 7:26pm On Dec 09
[quote author=TayehJiboluwa post=73670211]

The dream is a literal dream which means it might happen in reality and it means blackmail. You might have experienced that more than once. You should be careful and try as much as possible to avoid it.[/quoted

Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tsquare299(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09
Good evening sir, please I need your whatsapp no.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09
AdaNonye:
Hello pastor,pls what does it mean to give someone a jacket in the dream. Was in the dream and I gave someone a jacket.
Giving someone a jacket is helping or assisting them, helping them in a difficult situation or standing by them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09
tsquare299:
Good evening sir, please I need your whatsapp no.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KamsyIvy: 10:01am
Good morning sir, please what does it mean to have sex in the dream then right after it to poo on the bed or person and then eat your own faeces.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:44pm
KamsyIvy:
Good morning sir, please what does it mean to have sex in the dream then right after it to poo on the bed or person and then eat your own faeces.
It is spiritual marriage and witchcraft pollution. Just go for deliverance or send me a mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KamsyIvy: 12:46pm
TayehJiboluwa:

It is spiritual marriage and witchcraft pollution. Just go for deliverance.
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:49pm
KamsyIvy:
Thank you sir
Send me an email or whatsapp message
Re: Your Dreams Explained by true2god: 3:06pm
@ TayehJiboluwa, I have a car, but in many cases I always see the vehicle as either stolen or damaged without repair. What can this signify?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.