Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289360 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

It's a wake up call, a call to serve and live for God. The Lord has given you a message to the world.
OK sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
pls help me interpret

1) when i was a kid, i always dream about someone (usually a dark figure)

entering our house by diffusing through the walls

coming to me and trying to surfocate me

2) i've been writing jamb since 2016, and in my dreams i always see myself getting the admission but in real life,

it never happens

*i just registered for my 4th jamb*
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
pamshuga1:
I always dream of feaces in the dream ;either I'm in a dirty toilet or dirty bathroom ,dirty bathroom littered with feaces ,stooling in the toilet or passing out feaces in the public like just this early morning ,I was passing out feaces in the presence of my whole family right in the front of our toilet. I tried packing it and was smeared with it.
Another is bathing in the public,walking without clothes on or partially nude in the public without shame.
This dream happens all the time ,I've been to churches ,prayed,fasted for it to stop yet to no avail. it has hindered me jobs,marriages that I'm totally tired of praying. it has turn to a case where if I'm invited for an interview and I find in that disgusting situation in the dream ,I don't bother going again for it. Atimes when I see this dream,I get into problems with people ,it causes me setbacks,delay ,stagnancy ,disappointment when I'm about to be helped by someone. I've studied the patterns of this dreams for years .

What do I do to make this all stop permanently..

This is the handiwork of witchcraft and/or polygamous witchcraft using the spirit of hatred and rejection to frustrate you in life. Send me a mail for prayers you can pray against this evils. You can hold night vigils praying against witchcraft, polygamy and polygamous witchcraft. Also pray against spiritual and demonic pollution.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Upforsex:

Hello sir. I had this feeling sometime ago. I was tryungbthe sleep then the weather became unusual due to the harmattan I assumed. Windows closing and opening and breeze blowing. Then I tried to sleep. All of a sudden I think I slept a bit but the next time I opened my eyes I felt my head turned into a balloon like for real it was just growing big and small on its own. I don't understand the reason for that but I know it's not natural. I had to quickly read a psalm immediately. Please do you know what that experience means?

Another one was earlier today I had a shortdream or a vision because I was not really asleep. I used my hands to remove some curbwebs at the toilet window.

Please what does this all mean?

Concerning the experience you had, there might be an evil presence while you slept, probably the spirit of an occultist or a ghost, this smothered and overwhelmed your spirit and body. You need the Spirit of the Lord to be able to withstand and resist this evil spirits moving about. Be strong in the Lord.

Evil cobwebs represent the spirit of stagnancy, delay and rejection. Removing them means progress. You should really pray against the spirit of stagnancy and frustration
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:08am On Feb 27, 2019
miracood:
pls help me interpret

1) when i was a kid, i always dream about someone (usually a dark figure)

entering our house by diffusing through the walls

coming to me and trying to surfocate me

2) i've been writing jamb since 2016, and in my dreams i always see myself getting the admission but in real life,

it never happens

*i just registered for my 4th jamb*

The dark figure is a demon that was summoned to attack you or kill you by a satanic agent. If you have received the baptism of the Holy Ghost, no dark power would be able to touch you or harm you.

You should prepare better and work harder to pass your jamb and gain admission. Pray against failure. Believe in yourself and have faith in God, gaining admission will become a reality.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Upforsex: 2:43am On Feb 27, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Concerning the experience you had, there might be an evil presence while you slept, probably the spirit of an occultist or a ghost, this smothered and overwhelmed your spirit and body. You need the Spirit of the Lord to be able to withstand and resist this evil spirits moving about. Be strong in the Lord.

Evil cobwebs represent the spirit of stagnancy, delay and rejection. Removing them means progress. You should really pray against the spirit of stagnancy and frustration

Thank you very much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The dark figure is a demon that was summoned to attack you or kill you by a satanic agent. If you have received the baptism of the Holy Ghost, no dark power would be able to touch you or harm you.

You should prepare better and work harder to pass your jamb and gain admission. Pray against failure. Believe in yourself and have faith in God, gaining admission will become a reality.
thanks and God bless
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2019
sir I had two dreams and they are as follows
1.a guy sent a picture of his idol that he worships to his girlfriend and God now showed me the picture on his phone it was spirit of a big snake that winds it's body on a big tree I was looking at this suddenly the began to move it's head towards and i woke up in fright
2.i went back to my former school area and I saw one of my former classmate driving a car as soon as he saw me he parked but instead his sister came out and gave me food but i didn't eat it and I now saw my another classmate and he greeted me he was supposed to look surprise after seeing me for a long time but he didn't.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hi Sir,

In a dream, I Was walking down a tarred road with friend then I also saw another both secondary school mates. Then it appeared church members were holding a strong prayer with one late man and I was looking for a means to pass but seems all access were occupied by the church members some of of which i recognized. I was trying to dodge them and pass but it seems everywhere i follow, they will see me.

What could it mean please?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
littleguy444:
sir I had two dreams and they are as follows
1.a guy sent a picture of his idol that he worships to his girlfriend and God now showed me the picture on his phone it was spirit of a big snake that winds it's body on a big tree I was looking at this suddenly the began to move it's head towards and i woke up in fright
2.i went back to my former school area and I saw one of my former classmate driving a car as soon as he saw me he parked but instead his sister came out and gave me food but i didn't eat it and I now saw my another classmate and he greeted me he was supposed to look surprise after seeing me for a long time but he didn't.

The first dream is a warning about idolatry. There are many gods out there. You serve the true God in spirit and in truth, in righteousness and in purity. Many are serving God with their mouth, this is witchcraft and idolatry represented by the serpent. Move closer to God. Study and memorize scriptures. Pray daily.

The second dream is a backward dream, cancel it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hiploko:
Hi Sir,

In a dream, I Was walking down a tarred road with friend then I also saw another both secondary school mates. Then it appeared church members were holding a strong prayer with one late man and I was looking for a means to pass but seems all access were occupied by the church members some of of which i recognized. I was trying to dodge them and pass but it seems everywhere i follow, they will see me.

What could it mean please?

You are supposed to be working for God. Stop 'hiding' from him. Stop resisting him. Stop running away from him. Submit yourself to him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by vanilla90(f): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sir please interpret these 2 dreams for me.

1. Was with small group of people mostly teenagers and kids and was cutting pawpaw and be feeding them. Then the pawpaw mistakenly entered my mouth which I ran out to vomit and then wash my mouth and face.

2. Was climbing up the stairs to our one story building all of a sudden another stairs appeared and continued climbing, and I said to myself that this is a dream that I should continue climbing when I look up there were many stairs to climb which were still under construction.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davoneskay(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
My Dream: I was using a curved instrument like machete or sword (can't describe) to destroy some forces. They were so many that I knew it would be impossible to handle alone lest I would get tired. I threw the sword with force into the sky. The sky which looked cloudy opened and the sword entered. Pls note, when I threw the sword, I was speaking in tongues. A strange looking figure opened a door and gave me a rod like that used by the NPF. I used the rod on a strange lady who had with her some children. I tried to kill her. I smashed her n the kids seriously. I felt sore in my soul while smashing them. Unbelievably, they started sliding down a slope but I followed on smashing them...until we were ending up in an unknown location. I immediately turned back.
Abeg no vex for my long write-up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
vanilla90:
Sir please interpret these 2 dreams for me.

1. Was with small group of people mostly teenagers and kids and was cutting pawpaw and be feeding them. Then the pawpaw mistakenly entered my mouth which I ran out to vomit and then wash my mouth and face.

2. Was climbing up the stairs to our one story building all of a sudden another stairs appeared and continued climbing, and I said to myself that this is a dream that I should continue climbing when I look up there were many stairs to climb which were still under construction.

1) This is a calling and unction of leadership on you. Like Jesus told Simon Peter "feed my lambs". You are called to lead, and one of the qualities of a good leader is setting good examples, taking responsibility for others and helping the needy. A good leader puts others first. It's not a bad thing to eat a fruit in the dream. But you have your reasons in the dream for vomiting the pawpaw.

2) This means spiritual development, elevation, maturity. That's why you are very conscious of the dream. You are truly of the path of spiritual growth, development and maturity.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by vanilla90(f): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

1) This is a calling and unction of leadership on you. Like Jesus told Simon Peter "feed my lambs". You are called to lead, and one of the qualities of a good leader is setting good examples, taking responsibility for others and helping the needy. A good leader puts others first. It's not a bad thing to eat a fruit in the dream. But you have your reasons in the dream for vomiting the pawpaw.

2) This means spiritual development, elevation, maturity. That's why you are very conscious of the dream. You are truly of the path of spiritual growth, development and maturity.
Thanks a lot... God bless you �
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Davoneskay:
My Dream: I was using a curved instrument like machete or sword (can't describe) to destroy some forces. They were so many that I knew it would be impossible to handle alone lest I would get tired. I threw the sword with force into the sky. The sky which looked cloudy opened and the sword entered. Pls note, when I threw the sword, I was speaking in tongues. A strange looking figure opened a door and gave me a rod like that used by the NPF. I used the rod on a strange lady who had with her some children. I tried to kill her. I smashed her n the kids seriously. I felt sore in my soul while smashing them. Unbelievably, they started sliding down a slope but I followed on smashing them...until we were ending up in an unknown location. I immediately turned back.
Abeg no vex for my long write-up.

This is spiritual power and spiritual warfare on display, the height of it. The sword means power. The rod means divine authority and force. This is your maker fighting for you. You don't need to feel pity for the woman with kids you were smashing, she is a principality known as the queen of heaven, a very cruel demon...

The Lord is fighting for you. Those enemies(forces) and the queen of heaven are the enemies of your star. They hunt the stars of the sons of God. Your prayer is power, keep working it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ume(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sir I have this frequent dream of having three uncompleted buildings in the town where I stay,and some landed property ,in real life I knew all the locations of this buildings ,now I am having serious financial issues but in the dream I will see myself trying to sale one to complete the one am living in,but I will find out that I can't locate the building to be sold and it makes me frustrated
Re: Your Dreams Explained by shizzy7(f): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
@tayehjiboluwa, I have been having series of dreams for the past 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago, a lady gave me a file in the dream which I collected, 3 days after a lot was happening in the dream but I eventually gave my phone Sim card to a man,later I was looking for him to collect it back but I could not find him.
Yesterday, I dreamt that I was checking my email and I received an employment letter from an organization.
Lately, I have been missing big opportunities like 3 now and this has been disturbing me seriously, been praying but it seems like God is angry with me. I don't understand.
Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
ume:
Sir I have this frequent dream of having three uncompleted buildings in the town where I stay,and some landed property ,in real life I knew all the locations of this buildings ,now I am having serious financial issues but in the dream I will see myself trying to sale one to complete the one am living in,but I will find out that I can't locate the building to be sold and it makes me frustrated

This is the spirit of frustration and the spirit of confusion/depression that is in full operation here. Pray against it. Pray against them in your foundation too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
shizzy7:
@tayehjiboluwa, I have been having series of dreams for the past 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago, a lady gave me a file in the dream which I collected, 3 days after a lot was happening in the dream but I eventually gave my phone Sim card to a man,later I was looking for him to collect it back but I could not find him.
Yesterday, I dreamt that I was checking my email and I received an employment letter from an organization.
Lately, I have been missing big opportunities like 3 now and this has been disturbing me seriously, been praying but it seems like God is angry with me. I don't understand.
Thanks.

GOD IS NOT ANGRY WITH YOU.

The part where you received an appointment letter and the part you were given a file is literal. It means job offer, job opportunity and other opportunity.

Losing your sim card mean you will miss important messages, important information, contacts, events and opportunities which you have seen happening already.

Just pray for recovery of everything you have lost to the devil by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 3:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Sir,

Had a dream and saw a black scorpion. It was moving towards my smallest toe. It tried to sting but couldn't because of the hardness of the nail. I quickly shook it off and woke up in the process as if it was real life.

Please what could it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Hiploko:
Sir,

Had a dream and saw a black scorpion. It was moving towards my smallest toe. It tried to sting but couldn't because of the hardness of the nail. I quickly shook it off and woke up in the process as if it was real life.

Please what could it mean?

Scorpions in the dream are agent of death. You should pray against the spirit of death even though it didn't actually bite you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
sir I had a dream that, my friend wooed a girl I knew for me and told me that the girl said she will be thinking about it but he is positive the girl would say yes so he told me to go and meet the girl and talk to her so we can start dating and I told him I can't go because I am not ready for any relationship for now he became angry with me that if I didn't go I should not come to him for any help in the future
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2019
littleguy444:
sir I had a dream that, my friend wooed a girl I knew for me and told me that the girl said she will be thinking about it but he is positive the girl would say yes so he told me to go and meet the girl and talk to her so we can start dating and I told him I can't go because I am not ready for any relationship for now he became angry with me that if I didn't go I should not come to him for any help in the future

It is your mind playing games with you, and you have not yet decided whether you need a relationship or not. I guess you are waiting for the right time, right moment, or green light?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good evening sir, God bless you richly

yesterday night I dreamt that I was following an evangelist or pastor. we were walking down the streets of the town. while walking with him, I was hearing in my mind that I'm following him the way Elisha followed Elijah.
we got to a certain place and he began telling me about how he prayed 7 prayers for my dad and God answered all; and since then, himself and my dad are now friends and connected...
He then started to pray for me and he took water and soap to wash my face saying," from today you shall start seeing visions"

he then started praying some deliverance prayers for me. I can't remember what he said he was delivering me off and I woke up.

is this dream ok please?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

It is your mind playing games with you, and you have not yet decided whether you need a relationship or not. I guess you are waiting for the right time, right moment, or green light?
yes sir I am still young and I have a long way to go
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
sir I had a dream that I was told by God to come to a particular place so that he can answer my prayer I saw a big black dog in my front and I hit it with a stick and it died instantly I was now surprised at how I killed the dog then I began heading to the place I saw many dogs on my way in which I ran from them when I got the place I was told by God to look into my heart which I did and I saw Jesus Christ I wanted to ask for the gift of prophetic vision but i stopped as remembered that the gift might not be exactly what I needed now I now asked for the fulfillment of my destiny after I did that I began to head home in which I still saw many dogs but I avoided them I now saw a fair man on a bicycle the man is a hunter but I dodged on seeing him and I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
tomtween1:
Good evening sir, God bless you richly

yesterday night I dreamt that I was following an evangelist or pastor. we were walking down the streets of the town. while walking with him, I was hearing in my mind that I'm following him the way Elisha followed Elijah.
we got to a certain place and he began telling me about how he prayed 7 prayers for my dad and God answered all; and since then, himself and my dad are now friends and connected...
He then started to pray for me and he took water and soap to wash my face saying," from today you shall start seeing visions"

he then started praying some deliverance prayers for me. I can't remember what he said he was delivering me off and I woke up.

is this dream ok please?

The dream is ok.

You are called to be an evangelist(as in the dream) and a prophet(Elisha following Elijah, seeing visions). You have the spirit of prophecy and you are also called to work miracles. Conducting deliverance on you means power of the Spirit because it is by the Spirit of the Lord that you can conduct deliverance accurately.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

The dream is ok.

You are called to be an evangelist(as in the dream) and a prophet(Elisha following Elijah, seeing visions). You have the spirit of prophecy and you are also called to work miracles. Conducting deliverance on you means power of the Spirit because it is by the Spirit of the Lord that you can conduct deliverance accurately.

Alright...
thank you so much, I truly appreciate.
God bless you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2019
littleguy444:
sir I had a dream that I was told by God to come to a particular place so that he can answer my prayer I saw a big black dog in my front and I hit it with a stick and it died instantly I was now surprised at how I killed the dog then I began heading to the place I saw many dogs on my way in which I ran from them when I got the place I was told by God to look into my heart which I did and I saw Jesus Christ I wanted to ask for the gift of prophetic vision but i stopped as remembered that the gift might not be exactly what I needed now I now asked for the fulfillment of my destiny after I did that I began to head home in which I still saw many dogs but I avoided them I now saw a fair man on a bicycle the man is a hunter but I dodged on seeing him and I woke up

The Lord has heard your prayer for the fulfillment of your destiny. With Christ in you, this will be possible. However be wary of lust and seduction, those two things can kill your destiny.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
in my dream, I met two little girls carrying a baby boy, so they gave me the baby to hold for them and they left to do something. they stayed long so I went look for them. I went to their house and I met their mean aunt who asked me to get out of her house with the child, I was tired so I decided to abandon the baby but I got moved with sympathy for him so I decided to take him home to my house. on getting home I saw the two girls crying and looking for me. they came to me so I gave them their baby back, and I woke up. pls help me interpret.

Also, I have a question. In lots of dreams I have that appear to me like a good dream, I always see babies usually baby boys. My question is: Are they holy angels or what exactly, what do they signify.

Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2019
Good morning sir,

Was in a dream with a friend and then I was trying to wear a shoe that is has a very good leather but seems bigger than my leg. I was trying to use the lace to tie it to become my size
. Then 2 cockroaches appeared on the wall and my friend killed both surprisingly with one hit.

What could it mean sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.