Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Unibuja Post Ume Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unibuja Post Ume Result (531 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unibuja Post Ume Result by abuahmed: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2009
Good day my fellow Nairalander,the reason why the result of the post ume is not yet out is because the institution authorities have acknowledge that there was an error in last year marking due to the machine they use so they now decide to make this year different by marking it manually.As soon as the result is out i will be the first to notify my fellow nairalander.Also for those who are far away from F C T or even those who closeby that are interested in Unibuja remedial form with assurance of being giving admission can contact me on the following ways.phone-08055729543 or E-mail me at abubakarahmed69@yahoo.com .Am Ahmed by name.

(1) (Reply)

Hello To All, Im New And I Really Need Your Help And Advice :( / I Nid Industrial Attachement Placement: Anybodi Should Help / 100% Admission Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.