Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

'$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi (36659 Views)

Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / A Review Of "Freedom" Enjoyed Under Goodluck Jonathan. / How Did The Dollar Manage To Stay At N170 For 4 Years Under Goodluck Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by Nnamdd1(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2017
As more revelations are beginning to surface the Internet about the extent of corruption under Former President, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, after the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) discovered and recovered over $9.8m and £74,000 cash from Former Group Managing Director of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Andrew Yakubu at his Kaduna home on February 3rd.

Former Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi alerted Nigerians about the doom we were heading to as over $1Billion (N340 Billion) was stolen every month under the former President Goodluck Jonathan.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/was-stolen-every-month-under-goodluck.html?m=1

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by MakeADifference: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2017
kiss

It is 2 years since Jona left. We've heard all these tunes since then.

Now some people are replaying it all over again.

How about Nigerian economy/value lost $10bn every month under Buhari? That my friend is the koko!

249 Likes 13 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Jonah failed his generation

Failed generation yet unborn

124 Likes 15 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2017
MakeADifference:
kiss

Talk true

Jonah ruined our economy

Chai it's painful

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by doublewisdom: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2017
And how much did he Sanusi steal under Jonathan?

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2017
God only you can deliver us on what this man did to us

Baba buhari please don't be deter

Stay focus and determined

We the progressives are with you

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by madridguy(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2017
WHY WE HAVE RECESSION:

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening....

NOW HEAR THE THIEVES:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

217 Likes 46 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by soberdrunk(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2017
$1billion every month by 5years= $60Billion dollars and "America did not know"? angry

Ps-I kinda miss Jonathan(even though deep down i know he was bad for our 'future' and 'economy') the contracts and money was flowing, unlike nowadays way recession don humble boys sad sad

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:

Check the brain box censor

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by Omenkata: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
God only you can deliver us on what this man did to us

Baba buhari please don't be deter

Stay focus and determined

We the progressives are with you

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

[/s]
sarrki mrkayusfit you're sounding stale each day

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by jfking2005(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2017
Just wait a while his foot soldiers on Nairaland will soon surface....LOL!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by Omenkata: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
shatap

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry

It's sadonic Jonah is very wicked

Did he ever thought of death?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by Nnamdd1(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:

Nobody can categorically tell you as no public office holder in Nigeria is a Saint.

9 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by doublewisdom: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

Nairaland resident zombie. Tueh!

10 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by Omenkata: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2017
the useless emir should shatap and rot in hades

Prince omenkata says so

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
shatap

I will not

I won't allow generation yet unborn curse me

Your hero & heroine failed us

24 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2017
Nnamdd1:

Nobody can categorically tell you as no public office holder in Nigeria is a Saint.

Jonah Jonah

You ruined everything

10 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Nnamdd1:

Wailers and corruption

5&6

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by kabrud: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2017
And they still don't know why the country is in recession. Imagine, $1 billion every month. Choi.

12 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by Omenkata: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Jonah Jonah

You ruined everything
[/s]
buhari is a terrorist

24 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by darknetcom: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2017
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

and you are asking for unlike button on nairaland...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

I know how painful it is

No more free money

All the enemies of state are on the run

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by Omenkata: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

I will not

I won't allow generation yet unborn curse me

Your hero & heroine failed us
[/s]
just like your useless incompetent failure old vegetable lying helplessly on his sick bed waiting for mr death failed the entire country within one year in office.

gej is the best president ever tongue

18 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by darknetcom: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
buhari is a terrorist

jonathan is a terrorist...

15 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

and you are asking for unlike button on nairaland...

They can't match the power of the progressives

4 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

jonathan is a terrorist...

A calamity in addition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by Omenkata: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

I know how painful it is

No more free money

All the enemies of state are on the run

[/s]
i know how painful it is for evil men to see their patron lying helplessly in the hospital waiting for death i know that feeling knowing fully well that nemesis will catch up with them soon just like the useless terrorist buhari

8 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
just like your useless incompetent failure old vegetable lying helplessly on his sick bed waiting for mr death failed the entire country within one year in office.

gej is the best president ever tongue

I chat with Wailers that don't insult

7 Likes

Re: '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi by darknetcom: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

They can't match the power of the progressives

indeed not..we are winning day by day...

and dont forget biafraudexposed inspecting them daily...

they are finished...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.